3rd Trimester
Options

My husband is being very hurtful, HELP!!!

2»

Re: My husband is being very hurtful, HELP!!!

• Options
    I think there is more to this story. There is a difference in tossing something next to someone and throwing it at their face, OP herself said she is over emotional and could very well be over reacting. Who knows, it's hard to tell from one post.

However what was said was out of line and I would be pissed, and he would be sleeping on the couch.

OP time for a talk with him

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    wow this is sick...your husband sounds like a huge jerk..YOU have done nothing wrong and don't think there is something you need to do to fix it...this is all on him..
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm sorry you are going through this. No matter what you don't deserve this treatment. I believe every pregnant women should be treated with a little bit more care then normal. I left my situation with donor because of his behavior and attitude. Getting no support during this very emotional time in our lives in no fun. The husbands/so/bd whatevers should be more then happy to do a little extra. You deserve better girl. Just be careful and try not to elevate your situation. Take care of you and baby..
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"