Parenting
Options

Larry Stylinson: An Epic Love Story

Re: Larry Stylinson: An Epic Love Story

• Options
    acesupacesup member
    edited September 2014

Just browsing a catalog and spotted this. Think DH will let me get it for our bed?

I wouldn't bother. It doesn't have super, ridiculously attractive Liam on it.

This is true. I would rather get a reversible one anyway, Harry on one side and everyone on the other side. Lol

ETA: I will sleep with the Harry side against my body ;)
  • Options
    I love that you have come into the fold @CrazyCornball.
    Me too! I'm about to cover my bedroom wall with life sized posters. 

If you want to get serious about it you'd cover the ceiling first. Duh.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Are they making contact in the first gif?!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
                                         DS is 1DAF

"I realize I say the word fuck a lot, and I'd like to apologize but I don't give a shit." -Lewis Black
  • Options
    Please don't do that.  At least not until you've had the chance to witness it in person.

• Options
    Even before I read these comments, the first thing I thought about was that little head duck and the smile. STOP DENYING IT, LOU!
    -------------------------------------
  • Options
    When we were talking about older songs earlier, I forgot Nobody Compares. I really like that one.
  • Options
    EatsRitz said:

MrsBadKat said:

OMG go back and watch the whole thing and lets all die over Louis' reaction to hearing Harry sing at 1:18.

Yep. I'm dead now. The girl who filmed this should have kept the camera on Louis the whole time.

She obviously likes Niall the most. I don't care!! Show me Lou!!

• Options
    MrsBadKat said:

I listened to Something Great. Big mistake.

I still want someone on tumblr to make a sound bite of Louis' solos in SG and FP.
  • Options

The thing about Something Great that gets me is Louis at the end. His part is tacked on and not really necessary. Not that it doesn't fit, but the song doesn't need it at the end. I feel like it's there just to tell the world how much he wants Harry.

YES, EXACTLY.

They've never played it live and I'm quite sure they never will until they come out, and maybe not even then. I bet they would both be so emotional.
  • Options
    Omg it worked!!!!
  • Options
    I think #5 is my fave.

DS is 1DAF

"I realize I say the word fuck a lot, and I'd like to apologize but I don't give a shit." -Lewis Black
  • Options
    So I am in the car explaining larry/rebranding and marketing to certain demographics to dh. And hes like "what if this intrigue is the marketing to your demographic?" Which has led to my first real moment of doubt and panic.

I think I would feel better if I could could gifs to explain to him. But cant cause driving.
  • Options
    OMG Harry holding the baby on stage. I think I just spontaneously ovulated.

Fuck I want him for myself. But I want him for Louis.

• Options
    I wish I could stay here and talk about Harry and larry all night. Instead, I have to drive to the stupid beach house with the grumpiest husband and the wildest toddler.

• Options
    Eh, close enough.
  • Options

Does anyone else wanna know how Louis takes his tea?

Miffy
    "are you doing birth announcements? if so, what website are you using? or are you DIY?"

"Well...Being as the two of us having a child would be huge news since we're men and in a world-famous boyband and have been rumored to secretly be in love for three years, our birth announcement would be splashed all over the internet and in the papers and on magazine covers all over the world, including an exclusive spread in People magazine, the proceeds from which we would then donate to charity. Also, if we don't have a female surrogate carry our child and one of us actually carries and delivers it, we inherit Disneyland, per Walt Disney's final wishes laid out in his will. So there's that.If we weren't celebrities, however, we'd probably go with Shutterfly."
  • Options
    I mean, obviously it's a manip but I still can't breathe.
  • Options
    @MrsBadKat‌, I really don't think Eleanor is there. Lottie and Lou just arrived at the stadium, and Eleanor wasn't with them. I suppose she could still show up with Sophia, though. Or Louis I guess.
  • Options
    MBK you're killing my emotions with these old videos! Harry is such a doll!! I can't believe it took me so long to discover my love for him!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"