March 2015 Moms

Lovely Ladies Going for a song, Got a lot of callers but they never stay for long . . .

Get your random on!

Damn I can't believe I'm the one to start it today, how the hell?

imageimage

Pregnancy Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Lovely Ladies Going for a song, Got a lot of callers but they never stay for long . . .

• My random, bitching at DH.

Damn it DH, I asked you to fill out DS's birthday invites while I was at work, why could you not get the correct number OR put RSVP info on the ones you did fill out?

imageimage

Pregnancy Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • I've still got 2.5 hours until tomorrow!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

BabyFruit Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker
  • It's not even 11 here!
    TTC #1 June 2010
    1/3/11 S/A - Count 45; Motility 32; Morph 4.3 - 2/10/11 - S/A Count 17mil; Motility 39; Morph 7.9
    1/5/11 Femara Cycle #1 = BFN  2/4/11 Femara Cycle #2 = BFP: 3/4/11 - Starting Progesterone suppositories 
    Beta#1 15DPO = 108; Beta#2 17DPO = 179; Beta#3 18DPO = 259; Beta 4# 20DPO =659!!
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
    TTC#2 Pulled goalie 5/12, PPAF 3/13, BFP 6/27 Beta 15DPO=248! 
    Dx Severe Hydrocephalus and severe Dandy Walker Cyst.   Stillborn 10/19/13
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers 
    TTC#3 - (No preventing, TTC+progesterone starting 12/13)
    4/7/14 CD3 BW - FSH 5.6; AMH 0.469 - 4/11/14 S/A Count 35, Motility 47, Morph 1.5
    4/16/14 - Cycle 6 - Natural IUI - Beta 12DPIUI = 3; Beta 13DPIUI=4.  15DPIUI=6. 17DPIU=4. Chemical Pregnancy  
    TTC #4
    5/5/14 Dx MTHFR homozygous A1298C, Benched 1 cycle HSG 5/14 both tubes open w/scarring on the left   
    5/28/14 Starting clomid 6/8/14 IUI #2 1 dominant follicle 31mm Beta 11DPIUI =4, 15DPIUI = 74, 17DPIUI = 165 
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Maternity tickers
  • Woo hoo! Page 1 of the random thread! And now I say goodnight ladies! It's 7 minutes to midnight here..
  • I'm here but its still Wednesday for me. First time I make it on page 1 of the random thread so there's that.

I have been having constant lower back pain and cramping, and today I had brown spotting. I really hope it's nothing but I'm having trouble staying calm. Even though I'm in 2nd tri, being PGAL is such a mindfuck. I'm so grateful but still nervous and wondering if I'll ever enjoy this pregnancy. With that, I'm off to bed.

MC: 2/19/14

BabyFetus Ticker
  • 12:53 here. Just put coast 2 on dad's walls. Almost half way done.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic BabyFruit Ticker
  • nannabee21nannabee21 member
    edited September 2014
    Not even midnight here! But stamping my face on the first page. :) 7 more hours to go till I can get to my bed and then I have a day off. Thank goodness!

Happy Thursday ladies!

Eta.. Since it's now Thursday.. I'm 13 weeks 2ma!!
    Me(29), DH (29)
    Married December 2011     TTC#1 Since November 2013
    Dec. 2013... BFP! 12/31/13... Natural M/C 1/29/14 (8 weeks)
    July 2014...BFP!... 17dpo beta 581...19dpo beta 1419!!.. stick baby, stick!
    EDD: 3/20/15.. It's a boy!

BabyFetus Ticker
  • @AleWife  When I first felt it, I was scared that it was my appendix.  "What the HELL was that?!"  And for once, Dr. Google eased my worries.

For SuzyQ and all March 15 loss moms
  • @AleWife‌ I should have taken before. Damn it. I am right there with you. I say things that would make perfect sense here but pour hubby just looks at me like I am crazy.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic BabyFruit Ticker
  • Woo hoo! I think I made 1st page 2 days in a row? I could only be so lucky. ;)

My random is it's 3:53am my time and I'm up because some assholes dog is barking. It sounds like its in the next neighborhood one block over. This happens frequently, I guess these people have a really big older dog that lives outside and gets really pissed off from time to time. If I had energy id get up and drive around with the windows down until I could figure out which house it is so I could call the cops. :(
    Daisypath Anniversary tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

• Oh and happy birthday @frecklesinside!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

• My random for the day is that I have decided that all the random cravings could potentially be the best part of pregnancy. Hear me out: is there *anything* in the whole world more orgasmic than that first bite of *exactly* the food you were craving? I would wager many would say "no." And I am including those awesome pregnancy O's we have all over-informed each other about. If I could have any super power in all of creation, I would want the ability to be able to tell someone exactly what they want for lunch, just because that feeling is so darn good. It doesn't matter if you are craving 5 star cuisine or a day old hot dog from 7/11, when you get that one thing, it's just awesome.

Cravings Woman, subtlely changing the world for the better, one lunchtime at a time.

Bonus: in the theme of my avatar, here is a picture of my kid sister and I dressed as superheroes from one day when I was watching her.

This. You are bloody brilliant! I was craving mustard earlier and the moment it touched my tongue I was in heaven. It'll be a repeat on Sunday when I get Chinese food!

• sweaver93 said:
    My random for the day is that I have decided that all the random cravings could potentially be the best part of pregnancy. Hear me out: is there *anything* in the whole world more orgasmic than that first bite of *exactly* the food you were craving? I would wager many would say "no." And I am including those awesome pregnancy O's we have all over-informed each other about. If I could have any super power in all of creation, I would want the ability to be able to tell someone exactly what they want for lunch, just because that feeling is so darn good. It doesn't matter if you are craving 5 star cuisine or a day old hot dog from 7/11, when you get that one thing, it's just awesome.

Cravings Woman, subtlely changing the world for the better, one lunchtime at a time.

Bonus: in the theme of my avatar, here is a picture of my kid sister and I dressed as superheroes from one day when I was watching her.
    This. You are bloody brilliant! I was craving mustard earlier and the moment it touched my tongue I was in heaven. It'll be a repeat on Sunday when I get Chinese food!
    Just your friendly neighborhood CW. All in a day's work, m'am.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Pregnancy Ticker
  • cesquer said:
    @FrecklesInside‌ happy happy bday!! Congrats @msmarie2490‌ for chosing to be a SAHM. I think it's awesome you have the opportunity to do that. I am not looking forward to going back to work! Still trying to figure it out... I just woke up from a nightmare. I was having knee surgery and the doctor wasn't giving me enough anesthesia. I kept yelling: REDHEADS REQUIRE A HIGHER DOSAGE but he wouldn't listen. It's a fact, btw. We are more resistant. Last time I had dental work the dentist was shocked by how much it took to finally numb me. Sounds like pre-delivery anxiety. Will they give me enough drugs?! I want drugs!!!!
    This. ugh.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Pregnancy Ticker
  • Just a quick drive-by for me, as today is the one day I cannot physically deal with the internet at large.

Thinking of you ladies and all the appointments, job interviews, and stupidity you'll have to deal with today.

I'll catch up on all the news tomorrow <3

BabyFruit Ticker

"Serious is only something you have to be until you can be silly again."
  • Oh pregnancy insomnia. How I loathe you.
    My random is that one of my friends got drunk and kind of outed me on FB last night, (we haven't done an FB announcement though we've told family and close friends.) I'm hoping people kind of disregard what she says as drunken ramblings.
    BabyFruit Ticker 
      imageimageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• I have a "comp day" today since I work on Saturday. My goal was to sleep in. Our new house is right at an intersection, but not a really busy one. Dammit if an Amish buggy didn't wake me up at 4:45am. Then again 15 minutes later. It was cool to hear the horses when we first moved in but DAMMIT. I wanna sleep in while I still have the opportunity.

GL to all with appointments today
    Happy Birthday @FrecklesInside‌ <:-P
    CafeMom Tickers

October Siggy Challenge, Halloween Costume Fail

• @createmagic14‌ so glad to hear your u/s went well!

Thanks everyone for the birthday wishes, @jenny0314 for the cute picture, and my @nomnommama for pointing my birthday out to everyone. ;) haha.

For those of you becoming SAHMs, it is a life changing decision and change is scary, so that's normal! I was with E the first 4 1/2 months of her life, so experiencing being a SAHM, and then this summer off now super extended since I'm unemployed...it is a HARD fucking job, like really hard, but also really awesome. I wish we could afford for me to do it forever...

I wish E would have let me sleep in foe my birthday. And damn this random thread gets started earlier and earlier every day!

I was a little skeered you'd be mad but I luuuurve you so I couldn't help it.
    BabyFruit Ticker 

• Happy anniversary @MissyCee‌
    BabyFruit Ticker 

• @createmagic14‌ so glad to hear your u/s went well!

Thanks everyone for the birthday wishes, @jenny0314 for the cute picture, and my @nomnommama for pointing my birthday out to everyone. ;) haha.

For those of you becoming SAHMs, it is a life changing decision and change is scary, so that's normal! I was with E the first 4 1/2 months of her life, so experiencing being a SAHM, and then this summer off now super extended since I'm unemployed...it is a HARD fucking job, like really hard, but also really awesome. I wish we could afford for me to do it forever...

I wish E would have let me sleep in foe my birthday. And damn this random thread gets started earlier and earlier every day!

I was a little skeered you'd be mad but I luuuurve you so I couldn't help it.
    I could never be mad at you!! You play an incredibly important role in my TB love life...especially since you help to further complicate my dark, complicated, and obsessive relationship with @toastercat.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"