October 2014 Moms

Target 15% coupon code

Does anyone have one of those friends and family coupons that your not using? I still haven't received my completion coupon book. :( But being 36 weeks now I dont really want to wait any longer to order my swing and a couple other things to finish off his nursery. If I ever get my coupons I would be happy to give you one of my codes! Thanks!
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers

Re: Target 15% coupon code

• Unfortunately, the coupons you'll receive can only be used for items in your registry. Getting a code from someone else won't work for items on your specific registry.

• I don't have any coupons left but I will say that I used one of mine on a bunch of nursing tanks that weren't on my registry. You should call target and ask about the status of your completion coupon.

Anniversary 

• Loading the player...
  • I never got my completion coupon book, either. I called them up (# is 1-800-888-9333), and spoke to someone who gave me a claim code. You can then place your online order, call back the same number, give them the claim code and they'll refund you 15%. It's a pain, but ultimately works out. With said claim code, you can get 15% off once online and once in the store (they claimed there was no such thing as additional friends and family coupons). I had more than 4 gift cards I wanted to use, which you can't do online, so I had to physically go to the store as well. In the store, though, they were super nice and once they saw I had a claim code told me to just go ahead and fill my cart and come back directly to guest services. They deducted 15% automatically without having me buy everything and then issue a refund.
    Hope this helps!!!
  • I told them I never got mine. They said "that sucks."

I LOVE Target.

In other news, got a box from them last night and the lamp inside is completely ruined. Like everything else I've ever ordered from them. I cried.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Anyone know if you can use multiple codes at target?
    ~First time mama, strikingly handsome husband, comedic pooch, krumpin' baby girl on her way~

• Anyone know if you can use multiple codes at target?

Yup. Last night I used my online completion code, a friends and family one, a pharmacy rewards, and my red card 5%. Made the Mamarooo way less pricey.
  • Thanks ladies!
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • I just called today and they saidbthey sent it at the end of July. I explained I never received it and they are resending it in the mail.

• This thread made me decide to complain about it- so they gave me my discount online (refund) and then said when I'm in the store to just tell the store associate and they would call to get a 15% code. WINNING!
  • I never got my completion coupon book, either. I called them up (# is 1-800-888-9333), and spoke to someone who gave me a claim code. You can then place your online order, call back the same number, give them the claim code and they'll refund you 15%. It's a pain, but ultimately works out. With said claim code, you can get 15% off once online and once in the store (they claimed there was no such thing as additional friends and family coupons). I had more than 4 gift cards I wanted to use, which you can't do online, so I had to physically go to the store as well. In the store, though, they were super nice and once they saw I had a claim code told me to just go ahead and fill my cart and come back directly to guest services. They deducted 15% automatically without having me buy everything and then issue a refund.
    Hope this helps!!!
    Thanks so much! So finally just placed my order. And I must say I can't believe all the different scenarios we are all running into! The lady I talked to said mine was sent in July also. But she gave me a code right then and there to use online today and resent my one to use in the store. And on another note she told me about another coupon I wanted to pass on. If you text BABY to 827438 and accept the push notifications they will text you a code for 10% off baby stuff. So I used both! Happy shopping!
  • court1703 said:
    I never got my completion coupon book, either. I called them up (# is 1-800-888-9333), and spoke to someone who gave me a claim code. You can then place your online order, call back the same number, give them the claim code and they'll refund you 15%. It's a pain, but ultimately works out. With said claim code, you can get 15% off once online and once in the store (they claimed there was no such thing as additional friends and family coupons). I had more than 4 gift cards I wanted to use, which you can't do online, so I had to physically go to the store as well. In the store, though, they were super nice and once they saw I had a claim code told me to just go ahead and fill my cart and come back directly to guest services. They deducted 15% automatically without having me buy everything and then issue a refund.
    Hope this helps!!!
    Thanks so much! So finally just placed my order. And I must say I can't believe all the different scenarios we are all running into! The lady I talked to said mine was sent in July also. But she gave me a code right then and there to use online today and resent my one to use in the store. And on another note she told me about another coupon I wanted to pass on. If you text BABY to 827438 and accept the push notifications they will text you a code for 10% off baby stuff. So I used both! Happy shopping!
    Thanks for the heads up on the baby text!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

View Full Size Image
  • MrsTinMKE said:
    court1703 said:
    I never got my completion coupon book, either. I called them up (# is 1-800-888-9333), and spoke to someone who gave me a claim code. You can then place your online order, call back the same number, give them the claim code and they'll refund you 15%. It's a pain, but ultimately works out. With said claim code, you can get 15% off once online and once in the store (they claimed there was no such thing as additional friends and family coupons). I had more than 4 gift cards I wanted to use, which you can't do online, so I had to physically go to the store as well. In the store, though, they were super nice and once they saw I had a claim code told me to just go ahead and fill my cart and come back directly to guest services. They deducted 15% automatically without having me buy everything and then issue a refund.
    Hope this helps!!!

No problem!
  • court1703court1703 member
    edited September 2014
    MrsTinMKE said:
    court1703 said:
    Hope this helps!!!

No problem! Thanks for the duplicate post bump!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"