April 2015 Moms

I have a problem. I can't eat enough bagels.

Seriously, I'm quite concerned about developing "bagel butt" if this doesn't stop, but it seems to be the only thing I really want to eat, am able to eat, and not feel like I'm going to vomit from my toes afterwards... my latest was a plain bagel with exxxtra butter... mmmm.... (which is literally all I ate for lunch today).
Married September 2005 - TEAM PINK x2 this time around :)

Pregnancy Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: I have a problem. I can't eat enough bagels.

• Bagels are like the only thing i can stomach these days.
    imageimage
  • Me too! It's one of the only things I crave that does not make me wanna puke. It's a problem.

Me (28) DH (27)
    Married June 2012
    Started TTC July 2013
         BFP #1          August 2013          EDD 4/29/14            natural MC at 6-7 week
    BFP #2         January 2014         EDD 9/24/14            MC at 8 weeks, D&C
    BFP #3         March 2014            EDD 12/4/14            MC at 8 weeks, D&C
    BFP #4         August 2014            EDD 4/20/15        Hoping for our rainbow
                                                It's a BOY!

• Loading the player...
  • I've had a serious craving for panera asiago bagels and the cinnamon crunch bagels.
    I forgot about asiago cheeeeese.
    imageimage
  • I almost bought some yesterday while at the store but told myself I better not. Carbs are the only thing my body likes right now...
    Married 3/5/10
    Started TTC Baby #1 6/2014
    BFP #1 7/27/2014 
    EDD 4/3/2014
    IT'S A GIRL! 10/16/14
    Team Pink!

BabyFruit Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker
  • I've had a serious craving for panera asiago bagels and the cinnamon crunch bagels.
    This was my lunch, cinnamon crunch with cc and jelly. That was my craving. 
    December Challenge Ugly Xmas Sweaters 

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Asiago bagels from Panera have been one of my main cravings so far. I could eat like 3 a day if I let myself.
    BabyFruit Ticker

• Bagels, muffins, crackers, and bread is all I eat. It's the only thing I don't puke. I am a carb whore. I think Ive already gained 20lbs.
  • Planned on getting bagels and cream cheese at the store yesterday but had a major pregnancy brain fail. I got the cream cheese... Totally didn't grab the bagels! :) I'll try again today
  • I have an everything bagel every morning. My poor coworkers that have to talk to me after that.
  • Now I want a bagel. Boo.
    Due with #5 April 22, 2015. It's a girl!!!!! 

Yes it was planned, yes we know what causes that, no we are not on public assistance, and yes we will be getting cable after this. ;)

I totally had the cinnamon crunch bagel for lunch!  Didn't this happen last week with the soup too?!
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Jan Siggy Challenge: April 2015

image  image

Started dating: 7/4/00
    Married: 6/9/07
    TTC #1: 7/14
    BFP: 8/9/14

• Chocolate chip bagels from panera have been my life since week 6., 3 weeks later I'm wondering if this bloat is bloat or just a bunch of bagels settling :/ so worth it!!!
  • I LOVE panera bagels! I think I know what I'm getting later... :D
  • Lol. I'm the same way I can only eat bagels and other breads and pastas.
  • Thanks yarnymommy...now I have to go find a bagel smothered in butter.. ;-)

Me: 26 DH:27
    Military family
    TTC#1 Jan 14

BFP! 17 Aug 2014 | EDD 26 April 15

BabyFruit Ticker
  • This is me with muffins!  Blueberry every morning.  And I can't believe I haven't broken down yet and headed to Dunkin for a pumpkin muffin.

And since I am a bottomless pit today all I want now is an everything bagel covered with cream cheese.

image imageimage

Always in my heart: BFP 9/6/12 - M/C 9/25/12
  • Ha! I just bought bagels today and tomorrow I planned for lunch on going to one of the local bagel shops for a bagel sandwich ☺️
  • Yummm I love bagels. Bought a bag of everything with veggie cream cheese....and ate them all over the 3 day weekend. Not even embarrassed because they were soo good.
  • I do not want bagels at all. I went through the drive through for breakfast and the thought of bagels made me sick.
    BFP 8/9/2014
    Baby Boy wolowizard due 4/14/2015
    Greyson Robert
  • I grill a bagel every morning for breakfast! Yummm
  • Yes! Seriously addicted to cinnamon raisin bagels. Wish there was a Panera in Vancouver!
  • cmw223 said:

Bagels, muffins, crackers, and bread is all I eat. It's the only thing I don't puke. I am a carb whore. I think Ive already gained 20lbs.

This is so me right now....carbs at all times

=P~
  • Just had an onion bagel with chive cream cheese for dinner.... I feel the same way about bagels right now!
  • RHoPA1109 said:

Are bagels safe during pregnancy?

Not the ones with poppy seeds...opiates aren't good for the baby! :P
    I had an everything bagel this morning. My kid is going to have an extra limb because of poppy seeds!
  • In our old town, there was a bagel place with fresh cinnamon sugary bagels that were a little sticky with fresh berry cream cheese or a brown sugar cream cheese. They would bring them to work sometimes. Now I'm sad.:(
    Aria September 18, 2012
    Baby Due April 17, 2015
  • RHoPA1109 said:

OMFG Panera French toast bagels with honey walnut cream cheese...aaannnddd...I just came.

I think dd and I need a breakfast date to panera. I have never heard of this but I need it.
  • All this bagel talk makes me want cream cheese. :)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Saw a commercial for strawberry cream cheese last night and subsequently obsessed over it all night--yes, my wonderful insomnia and m/s allow plenty of free time every night. :) picked up lenders and cream cheese before work and immediately ate two!
  • I never used to eat bagels.. now they are my life! Yum

:D
  • I'd like to eat all the bagels, please. ALL OF THEM.

Depressing side note: I live in NYC and get the best bagels but we're moving to my home state of Vermont next weekend so I'll have to leave my beloved New York bagels behind. Let's hope my next cravings are cheddar cheese and maple syrup... Actually that doesn't sound so depressing after all.
  • I'd like to eat all the bagels, please. ALL OF THEM. Depressing side note: I live in NYC and get the best bagels but we're moving to my home state of Vermont next weekend so I'll have to leave my beloved New York bagels behind. Let's hope my next cravings are cheddar cheese and maple syrup... Actually that doesn't sound so depressing after all.
    I moved from NYC to the Midwest 8 years ago. I miss a decent bagel.
    At work, we get fresh City bagels delivered daily. I get to eat one every Wednesday when I work and I don't have to go to NYC.  Win/win. 
  • I'd like to eat all the bagels, please. ALL OF THEM.

Depressing side note: I live in NYC and get the best bagels but we're moving to my home state of Vermont next weekend so I'll have to leave my beloved New York bagels behind. Let's hope my next cravings are cheddar cheese and maple syrup... Actually that doesn't sound so depressing after all.

I moved from NYC to the Midwest 8 years ago. I miss a decent bagel.
    I will never forget the shaming laughter of my dear NYC friend when I midwesternly told her how much I love Einsteins Bagels. :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

photo f2800575-8c12-4491-8194-153c04d585b8_zps49b02af4.jpg
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • I recently moved to GA from PA. I spent a lot of time in NY eating bagels. I thank the bagel lords on a regular basis for the little Jewish deli here in GA that makes a legit bagel. It's not NY (ya know the water and all) but it's damn close.
  • I will admit.. Since this was posted yesterday.. Bagels haven't left my thoughts! So I did just go get a bakers dozen from panera all for me :) hehehe
  • Y'all. The bagel gods have answered my prayers. One of our vendors just showed up with a bunch of panera bagels!!!! I am now eating an asiago bagel with cream cheese...is this...heaven?
  • Mmmm... English Muffins!!! I have been obsessed
  • Yea I had bagel bites last night for dinner and a bagel with cream cheese this morning.
    And since I wanted Panera and my husband wanted Dunkin Donuts ( he won this morning), I am sure to come home to a bag of cinnamon crunch bagels after work :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"