Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

The waiting game

2»

Re: The waiting game

• Options
    You ladies made a complete stranger feel stupid. Congrats!
    :(
  • Options

Jags8 said:

Jags8 said:

KatyF0813 said:

https://theoatmeal.com/comics/apostrophe

seriously @michellerenee1987, give this a read.  misused apostrophes drive me batty....

To be fair, my iPhone always autocorrects "well" to "we'll" and I don't always catch it.
    I agree with u! I prob just don't notice that it's doing it and then I send or post and it's all wrong haha

Ok but you do know how to spell "you, "right?

Umm yes! I do know how to spell you, But last time I checked everyone here on this forum is abbreviating words like "trying to conceive"- "ttc" and words like "TWW"-" two week wait" so I'm sure I'm entitled to use the word "u" instead. Seriously what is the point of pointing out stupid stuff like that? I'm sure you do it too am I correct?

Umm because they are abbreviations, u instead of you, makes you look like an uneducated teenager.  We speak like adults here.
    Uh huh sure you all do! Seriously ever sense I came back to This app I've been ridiculed and talk down. None of u ladies know me! What is the point of pointing out people's flaws and mistakes. What to make yourself feel better? Make your day a little easier because your bored?

The only thing we have to go on is what you type, type like an adult, with proper punctuation & spelling. Oh and it's SINCE , not sense. 

Wow!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Fuck this!
  • Options

I've got my card ready.
    No longer posting on The Bump due to the appalling misconduct of the staff and of its parent company, the XO Group. Four thousand  active, engaged members do not represent "a few bad apples" and we are not trolls.
  • Options
    Just messed up that I was being made fun of. I came on this forum to make friends but I can tell that is not going to happen if everything I say is gonna be targeted.
  • Options
    Jess11213 said:
    This one is still going?  Can I go make popcorn?  I promise I will be quick.
    I thought the EXACT same thing!!
    Me:  31  DH:  35
    Married:  7/3/2006
    DS:  3/3/2007  (emergency c-section) 
    MMC:  10/5/2010  D&C:  10/8/2010
    DD:  9/22/2011  (scheduled c-section)
  • Options
    I guess I just don't get what I am allow to do. Lurk but don't post anything otherwise I'll be criticized? Or am I genuinely allowed to try and become apart of this forum?
  • Options
    Yesterday when I said fuck this. I was just stepping away for the day to let things cool down. I didn't wanna say something or keep fueling the fire. Today I now just wanna know where I do belong here if I'm even allowed to be here.
  • Options
    I guess I just don't get what I am allow to do. Lurk but don't post anything otherwise I'll be criticized? Or am I genuinely allowed to try and become apart of this forum?
    Lurk and learn what is acceptable.  In this situation there is a thread made daily for the two week wait where this should've been put.  The reason being is if we all posted on the board with this then that's all the board would be.  Read the thread at the very top that says "Read first before posting"
  • Options
    Of course you're welcome. Why don't you read some posts and respond to others? Aside from receiving support, one of the benefits of the board is developing a community.

Visit The Nest!image Visit The Nest!

"It is better to light a candle than curse the darkness." - Eleanor Roosevelt

• Options

Of course you're welcome. Why don't you read some posts and respond to others? Aside from receiving support, one of the benefits of the board is developing a community.

Thank you! I have commented to other posts. I guess people just don't know
    Me so Im still a newbie and won't be taking seriously till I earn my place.
  • Options

That's...no. Not the point we're trying to make. You don't "earn" your place here. It's not a gang and we're not going to initiate you, or whatever. Any reg would have been given shit for starting a thread that obviously belonged in the daily threads. You are not a beautiful and unique snowflake. Just start participating. Use the acronyms, but please knock off the text speak. It's not that hard to type full words.

We'll that's what I'm used to as far as text speak. I'm using my
  • Options

That's...no. Not the point we're trying to make. You don't "earn" your place here. It's not a gang and we're not going to initiate you, or whatever. Any reg would have been given shit for starting a thread that obviously belonged in the daily threads. You are not a beautiful and unique snowflake. Just start participating. Use the acronyms, but please knock off the text speak. It's not that hard to type full words.
    We'll that's what I'm used to as far as text speak. I'm using my phone and it's what I've always done but I'll try!

• Options
    @bibliothecary‌ I thought I was your beautiful unicorn. *pouts* I mean you were in my mind yesterday. Waaaa
    Princess- 5yo  

MC- 13w 12/14/10

Dare Devil- 3yo 

MC- 8w 01/18/12 

Wheezy and sneezy- 1yo

MC- 7w 11/29/13

TTC #5 since 7/14

CP- 12/27/14 confirmed 12/29/14
    Benched until further notice

• Options

Awesome! Haha

• Options

Cheezburger animated GIF
    Don't ask me where I got my cache of sexy old lady gifs. 

How do you get the little videos? I don't even know where to find those?

• Options

@bibliothecary‌ I thought I was your beautiful unicorn. *pouts* I mean you were in my mind yesterday. Waaaa

You can't all be beautiful unicorns! This place would be overrun with unicorns! How about you're my adorable echidnox?

Well I was hoping for something that had larger boobs but this will have to do, bub.

Princess- 5yo  

MC- 13w 12/14/10

Dare Devil- 3yo 

MC- 8w 01/18/12 

Wheezy and sneezy- 1yo

MC- 7w 11/29/13

TTC #5 since 7/14

CP- 12/27/14 confirmed 12/29/14
    Benched until further notice

• Options

How do you get the little videos? I don't even know where to find those?

They're not videos, they're animated GIFs. They're all over the internet (Tumblr, Giphy, Imgur...)

Thank you. :)
  • Options
    @michellerenee1987  Learn the power of the Gif.  Mobile gifs suck though  ::shakes fists at TB gods again::

There is some good info on adding gifs, etc. in the Newbie Blog.  Best of luck to you.
  • Options
    I got bored by this before.. then I saw 107 replies and popped back in for the fun. Now I'm jealous that I missed the handing out of cool titles by biblio :(

What Are Your Thoughts on Tap Dancing Penguins?

• Options

I got bored by this before.. then I saw 107 replies and popped back in for the fun. Now I'm jealous that I missed the handing out of cool titles by biblio :(

I thought this said "Cool Titties".  I'm really bad at reading lately for some reason. 

Wishful thinking.

--------
    Got a cool titties magical creature in your bag?

• Options
    edited September 2014

I thought this said "Cool Titties".  I'm really bad at reading lately for some reason. 

Wishful thinking.
    --------

Nope, just nightmare fuel.

---------
    Well, shit.

Edit - punctuation is always important.

• Options

Wishful thinking.
    --------

Nope, just nightmare fuel.

OMG! The nightmares!!!!!!!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"