March 2015 Moms
Options

Anyone else still feel like crap?

2»

Re: Anyone else still feel like crap?

• Options
    13 weeks and still feeling it here too! I had no sickness with my first and this time is miserable! As if it isn't already hard being pregnant with an almost 2 year old, constant nausea and now heartburn and driving me insane!
  • Options
    13w tomorrow, been throwing up almost daily since 3w. Will it ever end?!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Yep...11 weeks and still feel sick.  Hoping it will pass for all of us soon. 
  • Options
    Hate to break it to you but I was sick the whole time with my son:( hopefully not the case for you or me this time, 13 weeks & today was the first morning in awhile I didn't throw up!
  • Options
    I'm 13 weeks now and I thought the nausea was over. Now the acid reflux has begun and that makes me feel like puking all over again. I cried twice yesterday because I feel like crap all the time and I miss feeling normal. My face is still breaking out and n
  • Options
    None of my clothes fit (sorry, posted before I was done). I feel like my husband thinks I'm boring now because all I do in my free time is lay around but he's being so understanding. When will this end?! I also feel bad for feeling sorry for myself because I wanted to get pregnant so bad. I hope I (and all of you) start to feel better soon.
  • Options
    I'm at 12 weeks and I woke up at 2am last night to throw up. I've had puking or dry heaving just about every day or every other day for the last 2 weeks. Here's to hoping we all feel better soon!
  • Options
    12 weeks 2 days and have felt worse since turning 12 weeks instead of better! Hoping it eases up soon and I get that energy they promised back!
  • Options
    I totally feel worse now! It was like I had my ultrasound last wed and baby went into full drive! Doc gave me zofran and all it does is make me gag the whole time I take it.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"