Secondary IF

For F#@$ Sake...

I am soooo done talking to people out our IF issues in real life. I just can't do it any more...

SO! Supposedly my mom is pregnant again. Funny thing is, she had her tubes cut tied and burned 18 years ago when she had my brother. Secondly, she didn't raise not 1 of her 4 previous children, and last... she has been a meth addict on and off for the whole 24 years of my life... Personally I don't believe her, I think it is all bs... BUT my sister, oh my lovely sister.... she says "you are just jealous because you can't get pregnant. You don't take care of yourself, and you are fat and lazy, THAT's why you can't get pregnant. Maybe if you would get up off your fat lazy ass and take care of yourself you would be able to have another baby."

WHO THE FUCK SAYS SHIT LIKE THIS!

Great way to start off my morning... that was the LOWEST blow of all and I just want to cry. I have been fighting back tears all morning...

imageimage

BabyFruit Ticker 

Re: For F#@$ Sake...

• And this is exactly why I don't tell my family shit, because I too have a bunch of dbags for family members. Instead of supporting each other, they want to constantly try the "You're just jealous because of xyz" Yes, so jealous I can not get far enough away from all you crazy MFers. Please keep all your cool shit over there ~~~~~~~~> 

I'm sorry you have to deal with that, but do take solace in the fact that there is no science behind obesity affecting pregnancy rates, and I have seen some huge ass MFers pregnant and eating Big Macs like nobody's business. Matter of fact, my sister just had twins (last year) weighing about 300lbs (she's 5 foot tall, for reference here) and smoking THREE packs of cigarettes per day. She said she didn't want to quit because she was afraid it would "shock the babies" while she was pregnant. I'm rambling, because I can relate. 

Don't cry sass, life is full of ups and downs, you will get through this shit too, just keep looking forward. 

Spontaneous pregnancy #1
    DD1 July 31, 2011

Trying for #2 since Oct 11
    732973 Clomid Cycles
    2 IUIs 
    3 Fresh IVFs= 1 Ectopic treated with MTX
    Spontaneous pregnancy #2= Ectopic #2= lost left tube
    Spontaneous pregnancy #3= DD2 January 29, 2016
    Spontaneous pregnancy #4= Ectopic #3
    Spontaneous pregnancy #5= Baby #3 is a BOY!!! 

BabyFruit Ticker
  • That sounds awful and I'm sorry you had to deal with it this morning.  People can be so dumb!  
  • Loading the player...
  • oh @potatocastillo  I love you! I don't even REALLY think I am obese, I weigh 160lbs and am about 5'6, maybe slightly, but I don't look like a lard ass or anything like that, don't have no dunlap goin on... my sister is just a rude bitch. I can't deal with these people anymore. AT ALL! :( they both definatl

imageimage

BabyFruit Ticker 

• I'm sorry you're dealing with this but you know we are all here for you.  My sister and I spent almost a year not talking to each other due to similar crap.  Now we talk and get along but there is always an undercurrent of tension - not wanting to say the wrong thing.  I find when people are saying ridiculous things like this, avoidance often is the best remedy - at least for the short term.
    Me: 35 DH: 35 - Married 10 years
    PCOS and MF

Two failed rounds IUI in 2010
    IVF #1 in 2011 - BFP 8/5/11 - Our IVF miracle was born 4/8/12
    FET 9/23/13; BFP -Twins-10/3/13; EDD 6/10/14; MC 11/1/13; D&C 11/4/13
    FET 3/28/14; BFN - 4/7/14
    IVF #2 - Transfer 2 embryos 11/14/14; BFP 11/24/14 - Beta 265;
    11/26/14 - Beta 612; 11/28/14 - Beta 1263; 12/1/14 - Beta 3571;
    12/3/14 - first u/s - two gestational sacs; 12/17/14 - two healthy heartbeats (132 and 134)
    Our IVF miracles were born 7/16/15

• OMG I have no words! I'm so, so sorry you're dealing with that!!
    DD 6/17/08, DD 6/9/10, DD 12/15/11
    BFP 5/24/13 - Natural MC 6/7/13
    BFP 8/13/13 - Natural MC 8/27/13
    Ovarian Mass = removal of left ovary & tube 9/13
    BFP 4/24/14 - Tubal Pregnancy 5/7/14
    Removal of  ruptured right tube 5/8/14
    IVF or adoption??
  • I literally had to just  block her off face book and I just wont be talking to her for awhile... I am glad I have you ladies...

imageimage

BabyFruit Ticker 

• Oof, that sounds awful! I'm so sorry you have to deal with that from family.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Wow. I am sorry you are dealing with that. 
    "From the moment I first saw you, the second that you were born, I knew that you were the love of my life" Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Me: 35, DH: 40
    TTC # 2 since 8/13, Dx: unexplained secondary infertility
    Clomid cycles 7/14 & 8/14= BFN
    IUI # 1 (clomid) 8/27/14= BFN
    IUI # 2 (clomid and follistim) 9/25/14= BFN
    IUI # 3 (femara and follistim) 10/23/14= BFN
    IUI # 4 (femara and follistim) 11/20/14= BFN
    12/12/14- saline sono shows two polyps
    2/15- two uterine polyps and "schmutz" (RE's words) removed
    8/15- surprise BFP! Beta #1 70 Beta #2 150 
  • I'd cut them off if it were my situation! You don't need that. Though I know it's not always as straight forward when you're in the situation.
    Me: 32, DH: 33
    DS #1: April 2010
    DS #2: July 2015 (preemie born at 31 weeks) - our little miracle conceived through ART - unexplained secondary infertility/adenomyosis
  • Dude my sister is as bad. It effing sucks. Two-threeish weeks ago RIGHT after I found out about losing the twins, she told me that I deserved my infertility because Im a christian...and then said that she is getting her tubal reversed in February "and we will see who God blesses first". She had two babies after aborting a few and threatened to abort the youngest. Certain "family" can suck sweaty dripping balls for all I care anymore. 
    .Became a mama to my sweet little boy after 3 years of waiting and praying in October '12. Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Miscarried twins from our first IUI cycle. D&C on August 14th, 2014
    Second IUI cycle: BFP
    Beta #1 (13dpiui): 74 Beta #2 (16dpiui): 505 Beta #3 (18dpiui): 1205
    First Ultrasound- 6w2d 110BPM! Our baby has a heartbeat!!
    BabyFruit Ticker
    imageimage
  • what the actual f! Seriously, people just suck... uhm im pretty sure my meth head of a mother is one of THE LEAST people that should have ANY more children!! As for your sister, I think God will definitely show her who will be blessed first, and that most certainly should be you!!

imageimage

BabyFruit Ticker 

• Late here, but I wanted to say I am sorry. I can't even believe some of the crap that you ladies have been told - people suck. 

Kid #1 - 09/03/12
    Kid #2 - maybe???
    Diagnosed with Severe Ashermans 
    Hysteroscopy #10 - scar tissue grew back reblocking my right tube
    #11 or IVF with scarring still inside?
    1 lone embryo from September 2016 retreival, dx with Trisomy 16, starting fresh
  • I hate people. This is why I'm an antisocial bitch.
    After two losses, a rainbow arrived! DD born 11.5.11
    Dx with severe Asherman's syndrome after a botched PP D&C (pursuing med mal)
    Hysteroscopy Oct '13, not enough progress 
    Hysteroscopy Jan '14, given an end-of-the-road diagnosis
    Joined International Asherman's Association April '14 
    Not ready to give up yet.
    Hysteroscopy with Dr. Isaacson (an expert in the USA) 6.2.14: Good prognosis, at least 50% of cavity open.
    Repeat hysteroscopy scheduled with Dr. I on 6.16.14. Great progress. Unbenched!!!!
    Discussing actively TTC with DH after the heartache of the last year. We're both reeling.

Please, please, please. 
  • you are not antisocial @MrsAtch. Just picky about who you want to share your air with ;-) and i love a good bitch.
    Me: 36, DH: 36
    DH's SA = normal
    1 tube only wonder
    AFC 3-5, AMH 0.30

BFP #1 3/29/11.  EDD 12/4/11... Missed m/c 5/9/11. Cytotec fail. D&C 5/17/11.
    BFP #2   7/5/11.  EDD 3/14/12... Our rainbow Kellen born 3/14/12 via c/s.
    BFP #3 5/30/13.  EDD 2/8/14...  6wk u/s HB 126. 8wk u/s lost HB. D&C 7/12/13.
    BFP #4 2/18/14.  EDD 10/30/14... Ruptured ectopic with L tube removed & D&C 3/7/14.
    BFP #5 7/27/14.  EDD 4/9/15...  m/c @ 5w4d.

IVF #1    Oct 2014 - antagonist protocol: 9R, 7M, 5F. 3dt of 3 Grade 2 embies. BFN. 
    IVF #2    Jan 2015 cancelled due to dominant follicle.  Converted to IUI #1. BFFN
    IVF #2.1 March 2015 cancelled due to dominant follicle.

BFP #6  (SUPRISE!) 3/19/15.  EDD 11/30/15...  CP at 4w2d.
    IUI #2:    Clomid + Follistim = 3 follies. BFN.
    IVF #2.2 May 2015 - horrible response to micro lupron flare protocol: 3R, 3M, 3F. 3dt of 2 Grade 3 embies. BFFN. 

BFP #7 (beyond surprised again!) 4/26/16. EDD 1/5/17. beautiful betas!!!! and then near-fatal hemorrhagic corpus luteum. turns out baby was ectopic after all; another lap 5/6 (@24dpo).

the universe can fuck off.

"You are overly paranoid and delusional that every one is out to get you." -lastsliverofhope

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    all AL welcome. TTC #2 for 43 44 months.
    follow my infertility journey here at timestandsstillblog.com

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"