Nurseries and Baby Gear

BOB moms!

Do you have the handlebar console? I read mixed reviews, especially when it comes to fitting a SIGG or sippy cups with handles.

Do you have the actual BOB console or a universal one? Reviews please!

Also, snack tray? Seems not neccessary but wondering if I should bite the bullet.

Re: BOB moms!

• I have the bob revolution stroller. Also the double stroller. (the double was given to me by my sister as she no longer needs it - her boys have outgrown the stroller) the handlebar console came with the double. I bought the one for the single stroller.

My LO isn't here yet... due in 16 days! However I was able to fit my water bottle in the console. (the same water bottle that I can use in the car)

I haven't tried the sippy cups yet. But I would imagine that it wouldn't be an issue.
    I like the zip up part in the middle, my phone (blackberry), keys would fit no problem so it would be great for when I'm out and about not having to worry about losing those!

We didn't buy the snack tray, my sister never had it... and never really needed it. I figure I would wait until my LO is here and when s/he gets bigger to see if we needed one. (if so I can always purchase that a bit later on).

Hope this helps!
  • The snack tray is useless until the kid is much bigger. Since the back does not come up high enough to sit the child upright, they need pretty long arms to reach anything on the snack tray.

I have the single console and I love the pocket for my phone and keys. The drink pockets are deeper that usual because its a 'jogging' stroller. I have a camelbak bottle that is tall and fits perfectly in it, but shorter bottles are a pita since the fall to the bottom and you have to push them up from the bottom.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    TTC# 1 since 5/10
    Me:34 Type 1 Diabetes, Ankylosing Spondylitis, Hypothyroid DH:35 Perfect
    DX: Unexplained IF
    Many IUI's with various meds all BFFN
    IVF #1 11/11 canceled due to OHSS
    IVF #2 Feb/March 2012 ET of 2 on day 3 4/7 BFP! 5/1 u/s blighted ovum
    IVF #3 July 2012 ET of 3 on day 3 7/24 BFP!
    Healthy baby girl born at 36w4d on 3/9/13

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    TTC #2
    IVF #4 May/June 2014 ER 6/4 18R 8M 8F ET 6/9 1 blast, 2 frosties
    Beta 6/18 BFFN

FET of 2 blasts 7/24...BFP!
    Healthy baby girl born at 36w3d on 3/17/15

TTC#3
    IVF #5 June 2018- PGS planned, no surviving embryos
    IVF #6 August 2018- ET of 2 on day 3 - Chemical pregnancy
    IVF #7 August 2019-....?
  • Loading the player...
  • I have a jl Childress or something like that. I really like the way it sits on the stroller and is very functional.

I have the snack tray but it sits really high. Also my ds is 3 now so I can hand him a bag with snacks in it. Plus I want him to easily be able to climb in the out so I took it off.
    Diagnosed MFI- low sperm count  
    DS-Born 7/27/11 After 2 years of IF we have our little man
    TTC#2 January 2013
    11 Medicated cycles gave us
    B/G Twins born 10/8/14 @ 32 weeks
  • I bought the Diono Stroller Console two years ago. It sells for way less than the BOB console and works great for two drinks/sippy cups. Mine has an open area between the cup holders, where I keep my phone, and a mesh zipper compartment.

I don't think the snack tray is necessary. Maybe just wait to see if you need it down the road.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickersBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    TFAS-June 2014

• I'm sure you've purchased your console by now, but I thought I'd add. I had the BOB one for a long time, but recently upgraded to the Skip Hop one and love it. The BOB was good, but it didn't hold my big water bottle, and the Skip Hop does. 

Anniversary g

BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"