March 2015 Moms
Options

Today I'm

After yesterday's bleeding and having the dreaded "threatened miscarriage" diagnosis, I thought it'd be nice for us all to say what we are thankful for today. Today I'm thankful that my baby is alive and I'm totally in love with my baby today. All in all I feel blessed that my baby was alive and dancing around and I pray to God I'll meet this baby in five months because I'm 14 weeks yay!!
autism photo: AUTISM autismglitter.gifBabyFruit Tickerphoto d61f26e5-4fb2-4a0b-b301-b0af2b53d4d3.jpg

Re: Today I'm

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm thankful for my family!
    I'm thankful that we are struggling with money we are comfortable
  • Options
    Great thread idea! I am thankful for my H and family who always support me no matter what. They have surprised me a few times with the unconditional support!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

Today I feel like poo and I am moody, but I am incredibly thankful today ( and everyday) for my incredible H and SS without them I would be lost. I love them to the moon and back and they love me even when I am a miserable lump on the couch ;)<3

Married the love of my life: 5-17-14

BFP:6-27-14

EDD:3-11-15

Step Mom to Z: 4-11-06

IT'S A BOY!!!!!!

• Options
    Today I am thankful for my friends! I got to hang with one of my bff's for a bit today and it was much needed time with her!
    BabyFruit Ticker image Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    I am thankful for my supportive family, loving fiancé, and my little nugget whom i cannot wait to meet, God willing!
    Pregnancy Ticker
          ---------- For SuzyQ---------

• Options
    I am thankful for my husband. There is some stuff going on in my family and he is being my rock.
    EDD 3/11/15

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    I'm thankful for this beautiful prawn growing inside me. I'm not super religious, but I keep coming back to the phrase "fearfully and wonderfully made". I am thankful that my body is capable of creating life and I am in awe of this incredible thing I am doing. It renders me speechless when I think about it.

I am extremely thankful for my husband. He is my rock and my best friend and he is so amazingly supportive, even when I'm acting like a crazy bitch. I am thankful I can be the mother of his child, and I am thankful I will get to watch him turn into a daddy!

And I am super thankful I'm officially in my second trimester! Woohoo!
  • Options
    I'm thankful for DH and my first baby...our 3 year old vizsla.
    I'm also extremely thankful my super supportive amazing family (especially my mom), who would drop anything to help each other out with the tiniest things.
    More than anything, I'm thankful every day for the blessing in my belly that I hope I get to meet in March!
    September Siggy Challengeimage
    Baby #1 
    Married: July 2011 TTC October 2012
    Diagnosed IF: Summer 2013 - PCOS
    Clomid cycle #1: 50mg BFN Clomid cycle #2: 100mg BFN
    IUI #1: Clomid 100mg BFN May 2014
    IVF #1: 13 eggs retrieved on 5/21/14, 11 fertilized, 5dt of 1 embryo on 5/26/14, & BFP 7/2/14!!!
    1st Beta: 286 2nd Beta: 770 3rd Beta: 3735
    EDD 3/14/15

image       image       image
  • Options
    I am also thankful I am still pregnant too! That I have an amazing husband & great friends!
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

BFP 8/28/07, M/C 11/10/07

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

My BFP Chart|DIY obsessed

• Options
    Today I am thankful for my family who are being so supportive during this exciting time. I'm also thankful for my SO everyday. He's a pain in the butt sometimes but I love him more than anything anyway. I'm also very thankful for this little one inside me. My mom struggled with trying to get pregnant for almost 10 years before I came along and then had to have a hysterectomy so I was the only one she was able to have. I am thankful to be alive and have a great supportive job too. And last but not least, I'm thankful for this board of super supportive women!

Thank you for this thread!
  • Options
    I'm thankful:
    For my mom for helping me during these rough times.
    For my DH for putting up with me 99% of the time and picking up the slack since I've been so useless in the last month.
    For my fur baby for cuddling next to me when I'm just laying there being useless and sick.
    For still being pregnant even after weeks of nausea abuse to my body.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"