July 2013 Moms
Options

Labor spam weekend

2»

Re: Labor spam weekend

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Our weekend is not off to a good start. Hope the rest of you are having smoother starts to the weekend. I am stuck in the car for who knows how many hours and can't read while in the car anymore, thank you lasting side effect of my first pregnancy. :(( I miss being able to read in the car!!!!! Hopefully I'll get to catch up soon.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Hello ladies! Bumping from the salon, in the chair with color processing right now--going from a pretty light highlighted blonde back to my natural darker blonde, kinda ombré look. Hope it turns out well!

@lancomechica, so sorry V got sick, hope he feels better soon! Happy belated anniversary!

@Rmnam1, OMG at the cookie delivery service. I'd be in such trouble if we had that here! :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    @Rmnam1‌ I am totally ordering for DH. He will be so surprised when he answers door.

• Options
    @N0702‌ story of my life!

I believe Allison has begun the temper tantrums! She just laid herself on the ground and just cried her eyes out. Oooo my!

• Options
    Ugh....grooming a Newfie and he's kicking my butt

• Options
    @lancomechica‌ I'm sorry that happened last night! Is V teething? My kid vomited 2x in 10 days while her 1 molar came in so maybe that's it? Either way, happy anniversary!
  • Options
    Hope everyone is getting schwasted!! 1hr & 15 till I can blow this popsicle stand!! <:-P

• Options
    @lancomechica‌ I'm just now reading this thread, which might be for the best as I may have been a little more afraid with Vinny sitting behind me for 4 hours today lol! He was such a good baby, and such a cutie! I'm so glad we were able to meet up. You're both awesome parents and kudos for trying to include him in your anniversary dinner. I think you deserve a redo! Happy Anniversary! :D
  • Options
    @lizabethann06 what a marvelous evening! Jealous! About to sack out so I can get a decent nights sleep. 5am comes fast!
  • Options
    econmama said:

Eating dinner was a mistake....

:(

• Options

dliz87 said:

I want someone from HGTV to show up and redo the entire house. I can't make decisions.

I'm always looking for the yard crashed guys every time I go to Lowe's and HD.
    Ditto, except with the woman from kitchen crashers.
  • Options
    ashie624ashie624 member
    edited August 2014
    PickleX said:

A woman with two kids guessed Pickle's (who was running around and throwing a ball) age at 6-7 months old  :-??

I had a guy about a month ago guess Zoe was 6 months. Haha

Eta: It was an older guy with kids of his own. Not a young guy without kids.
    July 13 Siggy Challenge December'14: Christmas/Holiday Movie
    Bonus: Ugly Sweater

photo 89022d03-637e-4c13-aa0a-686e2c5d2bd8_zps58cec4a3.png
    Anniversary
  • Options
    DH watched Zoe for a few hours so I could see a movie with my BFF. :) She was kidless and fiancee-less. Which never happens..so we had a girls only day. We haven't seen a move together in 3 1/2 years! Haha
    July 13 Siggy Challenge December'14: Christmas/Holiday Movie
    Bonus: Ugly Sweater

photo 89022d03-637e-4c13-aa0a-686e2c5d2bd8_zps58cec4a3.png
    Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"