October 2013 Moms
Options

FFFC

2»

Re: FFFC

• Loading the player...
  • Options

Yikes I just got a good one. My husband just asked me to guess how much I spent on clothes in the month of August (mainly just for Kenzie) I guessed $200. He said it was over $600. Whoops! She has a crazy cute fall wardrobe now though!

Baby clothes are so kyewt. #addiction #reallivedoll
    Seriously though! So addicted. And they NEED new stuff every season! And then there are such good deals at the end of the season. Ahh I can't help myself!

Baby gap is still my fave, but have you seen Zara baby? I just discovered it. So much cuteness.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    carawasa said:
    OMIGOD. I furking love the baby gap. It's a problem. What's this Zara baby?!!? I'm getting way too excited to look I just looked. Those baby jeans with hearts.....they somehow jumped themselves in my shopping cart and cashed themselves out. Naughty jeans

I LOVE those jeans! I wanted them but I already splurged on the fur vest. #Addictproblems You'll need to post up some fashion pics when they arrive!

• Options
    I'm having a really tough time lately. I feel like there is a knot of anxiety in my chest at all times. I feel sadness I just can't shake. Stressful situations keep piling on and pushing me under. I don't know what to do. H wants me to go to a therapist but I feel guilty spending that kind of money on myself. I cannot bring myself to go on medication again, there are just so many negative side effects with it that I'm still dealing with from the last time I was on it. I just feel like I fail at life.
  • Options
    cdhaslag said:
    I went to get A up for daycare this morning and found this...image I'm team #nothinginthecrib but apparently her wingspan is larger than I assumed and she managed to snag these off the back of her rocker. #parentingfail
    DD did this once, but with the clothes from her dirty laundry basket.  Oops.  

BFP: 1.19.2013 - EDD: 10.2.2013 - It's a girl! 9.25.13: Welcome Addison!

• Options
    There is a reunion tonight for one of the theater companys I used to do a lot of work with. I really want to go but LO has been fighting sleep all day and I'm exhausted. She is finally asleep in her work PNP. 

I don't want to miss out on seeing friend I haven't seen in years but I don't think I will be very good company.

not much of a confession but I didn't want to start a new thread.

• Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    Thanks gals, I felt safe here. Even though there are probably a ton of people who read this who I don't know...Internet blinders.
    Got a list of covered providers, um yeah, there are a million. Ok, maybe not a million but may as well be. How do I choose the right one? Last time I went to someone I really didn't like her methods. I'm afraid I'll end up with another dud.
    Deft if they have a love of CF! I kid. Can you ask your PCP who they would send you to?

photo f5b87909-fb54-49d9-91f2-1c11ca11c6c6_zpsb539db06.jpgimage
    imageimagehttps://us.v-cdn.net/5020794/uploads/FileUpload/07/a4ee8a96ea9a5b36f67716d2e4a85b.jpg

• Options
    @Jenball717‌ im sorry to hear things are tough. Take care of you. Remember that LO needs a healthy mama if that helps get you moving in the right direction.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
                                                   photo 996da08d-6a8f-4ffe-b18d-94023659b1ef.jpg
  • Options
    KerCo51 said:
    I listened to Blurred Lines literally 9 times in a row today while driving, because it was the only thing I could do to get her to stop crying in the car.  I hope I didn't confess this already, because I do this often.  I am getting to the point that I would rather hear her cry. 

A will get quiet when I play the new song "All about that base" so we listen to it a lot.
  • Options
    Not a FFFC, but a random. One of LO's ugly molars decided to show its face....finally !! Hopefully he'll sleep better tonite.
  • Options
    And a rant.... I changed my SN and now my avatar changes every time I post; like to a different one every time. WTF!
  • Options
    sleepy33 said:

And a rant.... I changed my SN and now my avatar changes every time I post; like to a different one every time. WTF!

@mjcshields I missed this, but I was wondering 'who' you were! What was your old SN?

@sleepy33 it was my name jeneshields. Hoping I can change my avatar back to what it was.
  • Options
    @crunchymama11‌ "kitty" is all ds is trying to say so far too...and I'm pretty sure "dada" won't be too far behind, so I feel you!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"