August 2014 Moms

wedding rings

How long after your lo arrived did you wait/ will you wait to resize you wedding band and ring? I am really hoping my fingers are going to get smaller ( I have only been with an os baby for 10 days) but I miss wearing them so so much!

Any stms have experience with this?

Best Answers

• Answer ✓
    I haven't been able to wear mine in months along with all of my shoes. I'm a week past due, hoping to resize ring and go shoe shopping for my birthday next month!
  • Loading the player...

Answers

• @tamarar5‌ you are so lucky I had to take mine off in April!
  • I haven't tried to put them back on yet.

Pregnancy Ticker

Zoe Nicole: 8/21/14

Due again: 1/17/18

• Surprisingly, my fingers never swelled, so I've been able to wear them the whole way through. That's the ONE pregnancy symptom I actually didn't get.
    I'm being featured in a new pregnancy/motherhood blog during the month of October, so if you ever wanted to know more about my pregnancy, birth, and motherhood experiences than anyone ever should, check out my posts in the link below! :)

• I haven't tried yet! I think I will give it another few weeks.
    TTC Since January 2012 Me:37 DH:34      DX July 2013: Unexplained Infertility      New DX Dec 2013: DOR
    BFP#1 6/4/12 EDD 2/13/13 M/C 6/6/12  BFP#2 2/21/13 EDD 11/3/13 M/C 2/26/13 BFP#3 C/P
    4 rounds of clomid, 2 with IUI = BFN
    November/December Retesting/Natural Cycle = Surprise BFP @ 11dpo! Beta#1 76.6@13dpo Beta #2 276@15dpo u/s#1 6w2d hb113 u/s#2 8w2d, measuring 8w4d hb168! 10w2d hb171 12w3d Verifi results are in and good! EDD 8/23 Our Baby Girl Rainbow Baby born 8/20/2014!!!
    Um...what? BFP 11/2/15!?! EDD 7/4/16
  • I'm 4 weeks PP and still can't wear them. It's making me really sad.
  • I'm not even trying until summer is over bc they were tight to start with especially in the summer. I'm wearing my right hand ring on my left hand for now.
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• I think it was about 2 weeks before I could. I'm only wearing my wedding band because the other one might scratch LO. 
  • Took mine off @ 37 weeks (except days that were like 80°+), back on 5 days pp.
  • Mine fit except for really hot days the last few weeks. Luckily there aren't too many of those in Seattle.
  • Mine don't need resizing. I put mine back on a couple days after I came home from the hospital.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Daisypath Anniversary tickers daisypath PitaPata Dog tickers PitaPata Dog tickers Unexplained infertility HSG-clear, DH SA-Great 3 cycles Clomid TI with OB/GYN Switched to RE Jan2011 Feb2011 100mg Clomid + trigger + #1 IUI=BFN Mar. 12,2011 100mg Clomid + Estradiol + #2 IUI BFP 3/20/11, Beta #1 12dpiui 174, Beta #2 17dpiui 1660, Beta #3 21dpiui 6687 image
  • Within 2 weeks.

• I'm 4 weeks pp now and I could put them on the other day. Although I probably shouldn't have - it was a tight fit and they were hard to get off. I'll give it another try in a few weeks...
  • 3 weeks pp. Don't forget, most labors you are hooked to the iv and they pump you full of fluids. Long labor- lots of fluids. That said, this time around I took mine off at 8 months (humidity) and they went back on at 3 wks pp.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I never had to take my rings off during my first pregnancy (fall baby). This time I switched to my grandma's rings because they were a size up sometime in May I think? And I had to take those off at the end of this pregnancy :/. I tried getting them on last week (1 week pp) and they went on but were very snug, so I haven't been wearing them. Hoping at least those fit soon, it's been so long since I've worn my actual wedding rings, I miss them!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"