Trouble TTC a Sibling
Options

Tell Me Something Good!

Morning ladies! As we go through today, let's tell each other about the good things that happen to us! Maybe that will help us be more aware of them.

AFM dh and I had been considering moving and I really didn't want to go but couldn't articulate why so I thought I was just being childish. We talked last night and WE ARE STAYING! I felt such a weight lift and finally feel peaceful. I had been so stressed about moving and didn't even realize it!
11/27/12
First Child born

5/5/14 and 6/5/14
Twins born into Heaven 
BFP - 4/6/14, due date 12/8/14. First twin M/C at home - 5/5/14, Second twin D&C - 6/5/14

11/14
Chemical Pregnancy

9/5/15
Second after severe bleeding for 18 weeks due to subchorionic hematoma

Currently
Expecting Number 3 due 10/31/2020

Re: Tell Me Something Good!

• Options
    I have so many exciting and fun things to look forward to over the next little while! We have a birthday party for my cousin's daughter this weekend, next weekend C and I fly out to Nova Scotia to stay with my in-laws who I adore. Then the weekend after that I fly out to meet my H in Europe (he is in China on business until then) while C stays with my in-laws. H and I are spending a week in London and then a few days in Turin Italy before I fly back to NS to pick up our daughter. I'm so damn excited I can hardly stand it although it will kill me a little to be so far away from C but it is good for both of us to have new experiences.

I'm also grateful for the beautiful weather we're having today, the chocolate bar H forgot about in the cupboard, that C slept until 9am and that I have some wonderful and supportive friends.
  • Options
    Thanks for starting this thread! I think we should have a weekly positivity thread on this board, since I know all the negatives can so often get us down. On another board that I frequent, we have a weekly thread on Wednesdays called "Love My Life Wednesday" or LMLW to list all the positive things in our lives or all the things we love about life that week. If you guys would like to do something like that I think it would be nice. I'll be happy to post it or @BLuvsE, you're more than welcome to do so since you started this thread.

Anyway, i'm excited for this weekend, we have a bunch of fun things planned. Starting with tonight we have DS's school open house. Call me dorky, but I like going to those things :)
    May '15 January siggy challenge:
    * Me: 33, DH: 34 * Married 11.10.06 *
    DS 10.2.07 | DD 7.27.10 | 4 angel babies
    BFP #7 | EDD 5.15.15 | It's a BOY!
     BabyFetus Ticker  
    image  image
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm cool either way. If I don't see you do it I will and vice versa - team work!
    11/27/12
    First Child born

5/5/14 and 6/5/14
    Twins born into Heaven 
    BFP - 4/6/14, due date 12/8/14. First twin M/C at home - 5/5/14, Second twin D&C - 6/5/14

11/14
    Chemical Pregnancy

9/5/15

Currently
  • Options
    I just got back in town after visiting my mom.

She had a double mastectomy last week, and is feeling a trillion times better now that they removed her ports.

I was really worried about her since she didn't seem herself on the phone, so we packed up the car and drove out and brought her flowers, her favorite candy, a stuffed monkey, and a picture that my son "drew." She was so happy to see us and she was feeling so much better.

I'm glad she is on the road to recovery!
  • Options
    @dani_brewer‌ yay for successful fundraisers! Especially when they involve fancy dresses and alcohol and laughing till you cry.

@Millimeter‌ glad to hear she's better! I know she's super grateful you are taking good care of her.
    11/27/12
    First Child born

5/5/14 and 6/5/14
    Twins born into Heaven 

11/14
    Chemical Pregnancy

9/5/15

Currently
  • Options
    September is a crazy busy month with so much to look forward to I shouldn't have time to obsess.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"