April 2015 Moms

Who's seen the heartbeat?!

I know this is an extra thread, but how can mamas not be bursting with excitement after the first ultrasound?! I had mine today and got to see little nugget and hear a very strong heartbeat. She got a great angle where you can see the tiny little arm and nub for a hand! It just got real for me! I hope everyone is having a safe and healthy pregnancy! image

Re: Who's seen the heartbeat?!

• I had mine today!!! Saw (didn't hear) the hb at 6w1d. SO excited!!! I cried. How cute is an 8 week scan??? Starting to look like a person! 
    BabyFruit Ticker
    EDD: 4/23/15   Team Pink!!!
  • I saw my heart beat yesterday! My pea is only 6 weeks so they didn't play it for me but had a strong heart beat of 126 min!!

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker

IAmPregnant Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • 4N6s4N6s member
    I saw mine at six weeks give days.
  • This thread is getting me excited for my 8w u/s, congrats mommies
    J+J 05.12  .  N 04.15  .   No.2 due 06.17
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
  • We saw the heartbeat on Tuesday! So amazing! I'm 7 and a half weeks.
  • Got to see mine yesterday!! :) so excited!!
  • Saw mine at 6 weeks! I cried. It was amazing! Now I have to wait 5 more weeks for the next one. :-/
  • I got to see mine on Monday. It really is an amazing feeling. I went in really nervous because of all of the "What-ifs." But LO showed up right away with a good heartbeat. My midwife said, "Hello, Peanut." I started crying in relief.

Congrats to all of you ladies. It truly is incredible and we are all so lucky to experience this.
  • I got to see mine on Monday, that's how I found out! :)
    December Challenge Ugly Xmas Sweaters 

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Saw mine on Wed!! I was 8 weeks 1 day. Got to see its little arm and leg!! It was side profile :) heartbeat was 173! Amazing.
  • I saw mine last Friday at 8 weeks exactly with a super strong heart beat of 178bpm! So cute!!

• Saw ours two weeks ago at 5w6d then went two days ago for dating ultrasound and they picked it up at 167bpm but still didn't get to hear it yet
    Married 3/5/10
    Started TTC Baby #1 6/2014
    BFP #1 7/27/2014 
    EDD 4/3/2014
    IT'S A GIRL! 10/16/14
    Team Pink!

BabyFruit Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker
  • I'm at 8 weeks and 1 day. I had my first ultra sound today and it had a good strong heart beat at 173 BPM. :))) I cried!! I'm so happy.
  • I just got to see mine this morning, too! Turns out I am only 5w6d and they said the heart appears to have just started beating within the last 24 hrs
    Me: 33 DH: 38 
    BFP 1: 10/06/13 // MMC/D&C:12/16/13 (Partial Molar)
    DS: 5/4/15
    BFP 3: 10/26/16//EDD: 7/2/17

• Yes. I saw the hb at 6w5d. 120bpm. :) it is amazing.
  • Saw mine Monday! 134 BPM. Incredible gift from above!
  • I have my 8 week scan on wednesday (my first one ever!!). I'm so nervous and i know i will feel better when i can see it and have the tech tell me if looks good.
    Together since 5.16.05 (16 & 19yo)
    Married since 3.6.10 (21 & 24yo)
    Baby Olivia coming 4.14.15 <3 (26 & 29yo)

January Siggy Challenge: Fitness Fails

• cheshyrzcheshyrz member
    edited August 2014
    First Prenatal Yesterday.  I absolutely concur with the excitement :)  

I was a massive worry-head prior...my boobs became far less painful at 7 weeks, and did I feel less pregnant?  Was something wrong? What if the heart isn't beating, or the baby is severely delayed? I even peed on one of my remaining wondfo cheapies...and it seemed not as dark?!

Fortunately those 4 weeks rolled around fast (Ahaha only in hindsight) and finally got the the ultrasound...which started out abdominally where the Nurse qualified seeing "something" but not a "baby".  Awesome (cough).  Fortunately we moved on to transvaginal, and woot!  Little one, beautifully bright yolk sac, a "hollow" head (ventricles forming) and measuring just about perfect.  Little heart flickering powerfully at around 165bpm.

I wish everyone luck in their wait, and congratulations to those who've gotten to visually say hi!

BabyFetus Ticker

• We saw ours on 5w5d, I cried like a baby. It was too tiny to get a sound but seeing that little heart flicker was just about the most incredible thing I've ever seen!!! I wish I could just constantly hear/see it haha

BabyFruit Ticker
  • I saw mine today! 8 weeks exactly, 163bpm :x
  • I saw ours today! 6w5d. I went last Monday for a dating ultrasound (my cycle is super wonky and we were clueless about LMP or conception date) and we couldn't see the heartbeat. As a result I panicked for 11 days until today when we saw the glorious little flicker!  :o)
    image"">image"">imageimage

• Cate92Cate92 member
    edited August 2014
    I saw mine yesterday 7 weeks 4 days...

Given I've been so sick I thought I knew I was pregnant but OMG seeing the flicker of the heartbeat got me teary and made me think holy shit this is real.

It was hands down the most amazing moment of my life so far. (145bpm)

***** December Siggy Challenge *****

Pregnancy Ticker

• Saw ours first at 5w 6d and heartbeat was at 122 and we saw our baby again today at 8w6d and heartbeat is at 172. So excited (:
  • Saw ours on Tuesday at 6 weeks and 4 days! Very exciting:)
  • 7 weeks! Measured 7.2 but same delivery date April 15. It was so exciting to see the flicker on the screen. I don't know the HR but the NP said that it was beating away and healthy :)
  • I saw the heartbeat at 9 weeks exactly (8/27) it was 169!! It was my first prenatal appt so I'm set up in three weeks for another u/s, but the doc said the baby is measuring perfect and that's all I could hope for! Best wishes for all-healthy pregnancies
  • Got to see ours today we r 8 weeks! My older kids think it looks like a dinasour! Hmmm glad that look will be changing in a few weeks
  • We saw our lil gummy bear on the 19th. I can't wait to see a U/S again on the 30th.:)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Saw our LO heartbeat today it measured 171 bpm and everything looked great I go back in 3 weeks for another U/S. Can't wait!
    <Pregnancy Ticker>

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers>
  • Met the little bean over a week ago! Couldn't hear it, but got to see the super strong HB! :)

This is amazing.

BabyFruit Ticker
  • I saw the heartbeat very early at 5w5d and it was slow, but I totally lost it because I had 2 consecutive miscarriages prior to this. Had another us yesterday at 7w4d and heartrate is up to 152! Thrilled and hoping for the best! Good luck to all! :)
  • Saw mine a week and half ago! I am going again on tuesday since they want to see if the little one is doing ok since my due date is about a week off from LMP. 
    BabyGagaPitaPata Cat tickersDaisypath Anniversary tickers
  • It's all such good news!! I love it! Here's to a healthy u/s again the next time, and hopefully mamas who haven't gone yet can get excited reading these awesome stories!
  • Yay I love seeing the pictures and hearing about your appointments ladies!

I had mine 8 days ago at 6w3d and the HB was 118bpm. I was so relieved that I cried :)

I have no idea when my next one will be. Most likely between 10-12 weeks. So far awaaaaay!! Lol

Amanda (24) DH (27)
    TTC#1: 2/2009 with PCOS - BFP 2/2013
    EDD 10.19.13 ~ DD born 10.9.13
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Surprise! Baby S due 4.14.15
    BabyGaga

• 6 weeks 3 days and saw a strong heart beating at 178! 
    Pregnancy Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

1st BPF-  6/20/09      EDD 3/15/10    MC 8/1/09
    2nd BPF- 12/28/09    EDD 9/7/10      Derick Andrew 9/9/10! Our little miracle 
    3rd BPF-  11/1/13      EDD 8/8/14      MC at 12 weeks 1/23/14 lost a little boy
    4th BPF-  8/10/14      EDD 4/21/14  
  • overthemoon80overthemoon80 member
    edited August 2014
    My husband and I went to the dr Thurs. We got to see our baby for the first time together ! It was amazing!! Currently 7 weeks along. Hearing the heartbeat was the best part!! Completely melted my heart!! My hubs got choked up! I was still in shock that this is real and my dreams have come true!! Can't wait to see it again in 2 weeks!!
  • I heard mine on Tuesday! I didn't realize that we would actually hear it so soon! I'm 8w6d now
  • I saw mine at 7w. Heart beat at 143 bpm. It was amazing!
  • natnatT13natnatT13 member
    edited August 2014
    We saw our little peanut for the first time on Tuesday, 8weeks 3days. The moment we started the ultrasound the heartbeat showed up which was such a relief since our last pregnancy never had a heartbeat. Peanut was beating at 176 bpm, very strong! We were so excited! We both got teary-eyed. :) I have this feeling that it is going to be a little girl... I have felt that way since before I even knew we were expecting... And now I had a dream about it being a little dark-haired girl! Can't wait to see if I'm right! :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"