Illinois Babies
Options

Looking for Mom Meetups near Yorkville Illinois

I am looking for other moms with kids around my sons age(3 yrs) in Yorkville Illinois for play dates. I am a 31 yr old SAHM. I have lived in Illinois for 3 years now and would love some new friends.

Re: Looking for Mom Meetups near Yorkville Illinois

• Options

I'd meet you but my son is only 1 1/2 and I work so it would have to be wknds : (

I am in Sugar Grove

photo 9304f105-c1e0-4769-a5f5-66ebac0208e2.jpg
  • Options
    I am in Yorkville as well but I have no kids for a play date just yet .. I am due any day now. I work but only about 20 hours a week. I don't have any mommy friends in the area. I would be intrested in some other moms to meet up with and be able to talk to about baby/kid stuff
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Hi Thats exciting your due anyday! Do you know what your having?
  • Options
    Colinsfebmommy your little boy is a cutie! I take it he was born in Feb? So is my son. Feb 21st
  • Options

Thanks! Yes Feb 16th!

And congrats @andatcdc!

Well we can all meet up sometime with the babies : )

photo 9304f105-c1e0-4769-a5f5-66ebac0208e2.jpg
  • Options
    Mom2one3 said:
    Hi Thats exciting your due anyday! Do you know what your having?
    Yes very exciting!! We don't know the sex ... hopefully we don't have to wait too much long to find that out :-) I think this child is all too comfy inside! 
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    Talk about an awesome surprise! I am not good with surprises it would drive me crazy not to know. Are you still planning to work after you have your baby? What do you do?
  • Options
    Yes we will have to all meet up sometime. I might start maybe a meetup group. What do you do for work?I love staying home with my son but I miss working.
  • Options
    Yes, I am going to go back to work after baby comes. I plan on just taking 4 weeks off. I know not much time but that is what I get paid. I am a chiropractor in Oswego and will take baby with me to the office for awhile once I go back to work. I can imagine I would miss working too if I was a SAHM although staying at home has its benefits and rewards as well! 
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    Being able to take baby with you to work seems the best of both worlds. Are you orginally from Yorkville? I am actually from Idaho. I lived in Wisconsin with my husband. His job transfered us to Illinois. I like it here but its been hard to be so far away from my family.
  • Options
    Mom2one3 said:
    Being able to take baby with you to work seems the best of both worlds. Are you orginally from Yorkville? I am actually from Idaho. I lived in Wisconsin with my husband. His job transfered us to Illinois. I like it here but its been hard to be so far away from my family.
    It is very nice to be able to have baby with me at the office. It won't last forever. Once baby needs more attention and is awake more, my next door neighbor will be watching LO. I am originally from Peoria, IL ... about 2 hours south/southeast of Yorkville. I went to college in this area and then moved back in 2011 and then to Yorkville in 2012. 
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    We'll it sounds like you have everything figured out for when baby comes. :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"