July 2013 Moms
Options

Hello Kitty Spamrio

Re: Hello Kitty Spamrio

• Options
    Before Liam got haircut I got "she" all the time. Doesn't really bother me except when Jazz was young in her all pink outfit and cute pigtails. Then I would get "awww how old is he"

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Rosalind is finally up. Kid doesn't even feel bad for ruining everyone's sleep last night. [-( At what age do kids learn empathy....?
    Well I know that Eliza feels bad a lot of time if she makes a mistake or spills something. Empathy though I don't know. She sometimes says that she's sorry if I don't feel well. So maybe by five. I hope.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Pregnancy tickers

I lost my angels 07/2010, 04/2017, 10/2017

Meimsx no more
  • Options
    @kaylakim‌ it gets better but I understand your frustration. >:D<

• Options

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Pregnancy tickers

Meimsx no more
  • Options
    Yay Luke!!!

Meimsx no more
  • Options
    Yay Luke! Awesome news!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic 

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Options
    :-h @Cfreymc‌! Miss you around these parts. Silas is adorable as always. Hope flight to Alaska goes well.

• Options
    Just finished my month weekend reports!! Skipping out of the office now!

Have a great weekend ladies!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    You're a great mom @kaylakim‌ >:D< I'm sorry she's pushing your buttons.

Yay Luke and @gutsymama‌!
  • Options
    Yay Luke!

@kaylakim‌ >:D<

I got ready during Haddy's nap and was going to go shopping but now I just don't feel like it. I shopped online for some stuff and that'll have to be good enough for today!
  • Options
    KikiCohen said:
    One of my fb friends just shared a story claiming that Casey Anthony is pregnant with twins. It's from those "newspapers" claiming that alien corpses washed up on a beach or that Elvis is still alive. When I pointed out the lack of credibility, said fb friend got kinda rude with me and informed me that we would just see who was right. Ummmm ok..... 8-}

https://www.theepochtimes.com/n3/921274-casey-anthony-pregnant-with-twins-reality-tv-show-article-is-fake/

Sure thing crazy friend. I'm just going to float by you here in my ship of RIGHT.
  • Options
    KikiCohenKikiCohen member
    edited August 2014
    @maryannespier Possibly. My bet is on a rare species of cave troll.

@KMRR86‌ Exactly. Just posted that link to her fb.
  • Options
    @cfreymc those beach pics of Silas are beautiful! Have fun in Alaska. Sending sleepy flight time vibes to LO!
  • Options
    EAGUIRRE2 said:

I am trying to sleep but decided I needed to catch up a bit. Just got through yesterday's spam (still today for me). @valstulas‌ I'm glad I'm not the only one that feeds my son donuts :)) he's adorable. @chiboo9‌ I saw you ask about the 4ever. I have it and I love it. I bought it last month after DS's 1st bday. I'm so glad I waited. It fits great in our small car, it looks and feels great and DS really likes it. It is so much easier to get him in. It pretty much comes ready out of the box so it was easy to install.

That moment when I have car seat envy...
  • Options
    @Cfreymc‌ SWEET, enjoy :)
  • Options
    And BTW the neighbors dog just bit me twice on the way home from the park. Asshole dog and asshole neighbor who doesn't have the dog on a leash! Luckily, the dog is medium sized and I had jeans on. I acted like I wasn't scared and talked to it until it went away. Kind of scared me, though!
  • Options
    And they redid the park 2 months ago and took out the baby swings :-/ they had swings for like a 2 or 3 year old but not for a squirmy 1 year old.

What a great day ;)
  • Options
    E has HFM. He is so sad. I hate when he doesn't feel good.
  • Options
    Moving sucks especially last minute moving to another state. Liam is being a trooper but this guy is not happy when people touch his cage.

• Options
    Shite I just realised I gave Pickle both Motrin and Benadryl within an hour of each other.. is that okay??
  • Options
    IL vent- if I get asked one more time when I'm going to pierce Liv's ears I will flip.

Or just pierce some part of her body when she isn't expecting it and I'll see how she feels about it.
  • Options
    Just gor done with after hours peds office. Double ear infection and slight conjunctivitus! Poor guy! :(( And I had to miss dinner and drinks with @simone711‌ & @melissa4637‌ :(

• Options
    @Stacey099 boo! Sorry G is sick :(
  • Options
    Sorry @stacey099 . Hope he feels better soon.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"