1st Trimester
Options

It's POSITIVE!!!

Just came back from a trip in Mexico & whattya know. I only found out last night, around 9pm. After being off of the pill for one year, trying to conceive then beginning to think I/we had fertility issues, it happens. Still in the very early stages, I assume, but according to some dates & my LMS, I should be around 4 weeks. Calling my doctor today....well, in a few hours since it's only 5:30am...ahhhhhhh!!!

Re: It's POSITIVE!!!

• Options
    MiraK03 said:
    Just came back from a trip in Mexico & whattya know. I only found out last night, around 9pm. After being off of the pill for one year, trying to conceive then beginning to think I/we had fertility issues, it happens. Still in the very early stages, I assume, but according to some dates & my LMS, I should be around 4 weeks. Calling my doctor today....well, in a few hours since it's only 5:30am...ahhhhhhh!!!
    I would go back to TTGP and apologize for the drive by.
    Why? She didn't go off the rails or anything. Why would you want her back? 
    Son: Jackson, 11/02/06, stillborn due to PPROM and IUGR. Over the next ten years we had 9 miscarriages from 8-14 weeks. On May 18, 2016 my daughter, Ridley, was born. We're OADNBC.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Congrats!

And I think that "it's positive" is a pretty good indicator of what she's talking about. 
  • Options
    jefa621 said:
    Congrats!

And I think that "it's positive" is a pretty good indicator of what she's talking about. 
    No shit.  And it shoul.dnt have been rubbed in the faces of a community that has no idea who she is and is still TTGP.  Common sense yo.
    TTGP seems super excited for OP 
  • Options
    jefa621 said:
    Congrats!

No shit.  And it shoul.dnt have been rubbed in the faces of a community that has no idea who she is and is still TTGP.  Common sense yo.

I agree with you I was just pointing out to @mirak03 that it's pretty obvious what OP was going for with her thread title.
  • Options
    jefa621 said:
    Congrats!

I agree with you I was just pointing out to @mirak03 that it's pretty obvious what OP was going for with her thread title.
    It may be obvious for you and others but i'm sure there may be someone out there who would put "it's positive" for an opk and such.
  • Options
    Congrats OP!!! Have a great 9 months!!
    Me (26) DH (28)
    Married 6.22.13
    Hoping for a Herd Linky
    4/15--TTC #1
    12/15--IF testing
    3/16--Dx Unexplained IF
    Clomid + Ovidrel + IUI + Progesterone cycle
    Cancelled due to cysts. Started 3 weeks of BCP.
    4/16--Cute Ute! Clomid+Ovidrel+IUI+Progesterone TI.
    Cancelled-no response
    5/16--Hemmorhagic cyst and other cyst discovered.
    No medicated cycle. MRI scheduled to rule out
    septate uterus.
    6/16--Septum discovered. Consultation for surgery.
    Surprise BFP 6/8/16--EDD 2/13/17
    Kole David--1.7.17--Tiny but Mighty, born at 34+5 after HELLP syndrome
    Chart Stalk Me

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"