I started my first Menopur injection cycle this month. My baseline Estradiol level was 48 pg/mL, my RE said this was fine. But after 5 days of Menopur injections my Estradiol levels went down to 45pg/mL. Is this normal? The nurse called me last night and told me to increase my dosage on Menopur from 1 vial to 1 1/2 vials. I asked her about the estradiol levels and she said my RE will call or email me. From my understanding Estradiol helps with the uterine lining, which my RE stated it looked great yesterday during the ultrasound (it had the 3 stripe pattern). But does anyone know how it affects the production of eggs? I have been reading that sometimes IVF cycles are cancelled when Estradiol is too low. Just a little concerned.
Me: +35 DH: +35
TTC: Since January 2013
DX: PCOS. Severe Endometriosis, Unicornuate Uterus w/only left tube and left ovary, Pedunculated fibroid (on the outside of uterus) and Anovulation. All conditions diagnosed 8/13
DH DX: MFI - low morphology, low motility
Ultrasound shows both kidneys in spite of UU.
HSG showed clear tube on the left side.
Lap Surgery performed 1/9/14 to remove fibroid and endo (Stage 3)
- IUI# 1 June 2014 started 100 mg of Clomid - 7dpiui Progesterone: 13: BFN
- IUI#2 July 2014 started 100 mg of Clomid - 7dpiui Progesterone: 5.75: BFN
- Natural Cycle - so shocked to be in 2WW - 7dpo Progesterone: 15.5: BFN
- Working with new RE starting injectables in late August.
- IUI #3 August 2014 w/ Menopur: BFN
- Finally ovulating on my own!!
Waiting to start IVF hopefully
**********All Are Welcome**************
3T January Siggy Challenge: New Year's Resolution