Parenting

this is a thread about Halloween costumes for our kiddos

I am considering a few.. SO hates this one which was on my top 5

Hahahahahahaha!! sorry Samantha.. this is what I got for you
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Re: this is a thread about Halloween costumes for our kiddos

• I love both of those! I'm making P a little red riding hood costume with a tulle skirt. I'm sure I'm more excited about it than she is. H will be the wolf (he already has the costume from a few years ago) I'm going to be the hunter (already own jeans and a flannel) and our dog will be Grandma, I think. I can't wait!
    image       image

• Loading the player...
  • DD is going to be Toad (I didn't like the Toadette costume). I already got her this hat for next to nothing from Etsy.
     Instead of a blue vest, I will probably get her blue ruffle pants or diaper cover. There is a really cute Mario star onesie on Etsy to go with it, but I am not sure I want to pay $14 for it.image

H will be Mario,and I will be Luigi. We just need red and green shirts, and either overalls or just suspenders we can attach to jeans. Maybe some fake mustaches. And I got these hats for $3/each on Ebay (including shipping!) They are actually very good quality, I was shocked.
    imageimage

Amazon has super cheap suspenders, like $3 or $4.00. I needed some too. Looks like the shipping takes forever though, since they come from China.  
    image       image

• DS is going to be a Gladiator/Spartan warrior. DD is going to be Cinderella.

• DD changes her mind daily, but this is the front runner.
  • rtsw said:

My DD goes back and forth between a witch or Elsa.  All the Elsa costumes I have seen online are lame.

MH wanted her to be Sully and dress DS as Mike Wazowski.  She said no way.

My boys are going to be Mike and Sully. I already bought the costumes. I can't wait for Halloween.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• DD is being little red riding hood and DS is being the wolf. He hates it! Here he is trying it on... Or should I say trying to rip it off lol
  • Mine of course wants to go as Elsa.

I'm trying for Sofia since she has the dress up set already

• jsgrl613 said:
    I just asked him what he wanted to be for Halloween.  

He said he wanted to be a sandwich.  
    @jsgrl613
    This cracked me up @golfergirl08.  

• The plan is for DS to be Buzz Lightyear. We got the costume, he begged to wear it. We let him wear it for an afternoon. Now whenever he sees it, he cries. I was hoping for him as Buzz Lightyear, me as Jessie the Cowgirl and DH as Woody. Technically, Woody is in love with Bo Peep. But there are adorable tee-shirts that look like Woody and Jessie's shirts. But, we will see if DS can get it together and put his freakin' costume on.
    Because you're mine, I walk the line....
    Landry Mark: 11/5/11
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • We are doing a My Little Pony theme for the family. I just ordered some awesome hooded sweatshirts for the big girls that look like the pony they want with ears and mane. I'll add some matching sweatpants with a painted on cutie mark. Halloween is DD3's first birthday so I feel like I should do something special but ugh. Maybe I'll hand make her costume. MH will wear his brony shirt, because he has one and loves it.
    Eleanor 1/8/10 Harriet 1/19/12 Margaret 10/31/2013
  • Oscar has already informed me he WILL be a dinosaur this year. I'm not sure I feel up to making that one, so it'll probably be something bought on-line that he can pick out.
    Oscar Leopold 4/2009
    transluscence
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • MrsButt said:
    Audball told us she wants to be a cat. So we are all going to be cats, husband included.

Or at least I think so. I'm trying to think of a family costume where the littlest is a cat and two others are something else and currently I'm coming up with nothing.

Regardless, cat costumes will be SO easy to make so I think we'll just stick with that.

Ooh, could she be Dinah, the black cat from Alice in Wondeland? You could have Alice, the Queen of hearts, the White Rabbit or the Mad Hatter for you guys.
    Oscar Leopold 4/2009
    transluscence
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • I'm making Zoe a mechanic's jumpsuit and then she's going to be Kaylee from Firefly. This is probably my last year that I get to choose, so I'm going for it, lol.
    -------------------------------------
  • I think we are doing Yo Gabba Gabba, since that show is his jam. Also , costumes are all really cheap, probably since it isn't on anymore. Ds will be Brobee, dh will be DJ Lance. Who should I be? I feel like Foofa is lame. Plex?
    image image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"