Late Term and Child Loss

PgAL check in 8/22

ikrystalikrystal member
edited August 2014 in Late Term and Child Loss
Good Morning ladies and happy Friday!

I hope everyone has been doing well this week!  Every week that passes is a wonderful milestone. Feel free to post any questions you may have.
How far along are you?

Do you have any upcoming appointments or milestones?

Any pregnancy symptoms or pregnancy cravings or aversions?

QOTW: I know PgAL has been rough, especially emotionally, on everyone.  But what do you think is the best thing about this pregnancy so far, if there is anything?

Open Topic. What is on your mind this week?

**I will be out of town until Monday, so it might take me awhile to respond to everyone.  I promise I will check in as soon as I can!**

Re: PgAL check in 8/22

• How far along are you? 12 weeks

Do you have any upcoming appointments or milestones? NT scan next week.  We opted out of all testing with the boys except the NT scan since it was non-invasive.  We'll be doing the same with this little nugget, but I'm *this* close to canceling it because I really don't know if I can handle more bad news (if it IS bad news).

Any pregnancy symptoms or pregnancy cravings or aversions? I'm nauseous again, so right now I have no cravings.  I've even lost the weight that I originally put on for this pregnancy.

QOTW: I know PgAL has been rough, especially emotionally, on everyone.  But what do you think is the best thing about this pregnancy so far, if there is anything? I saw the baby in an ultrasound yesterday.  One of the few upsides of being high-risk is that I get to see the baby every Thursday from now on.  Little baby has arms and was flailing around everywhere and rolling like it was its job.  I was in awe that s/he looked like a baby and even though I miss the boys so much, I am so in love with this little one. 

Open Topic. What is on your mind this week? Pregnancy acne - anyone have any suggestions?!  
  • How far along are you? 5w5d

Monday early ultrasound at 1045

sore boobs on and off, nausea on and off, increased appetite and gag reflex. Think symptoms are starting to kick in for real

QOTW: I know PgAL has been rough, especially emotionally, on everyone.  But what do you think is the best thing about this pregnancy so far, if there is anything?
    How blessed we are to actually have gotten pregnant;.

this is going so slowlyyyyy lol

Image and video hosting by TinyPic   image image

My Blog

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    BFP# 1 7/7/12 Beautiful DD born still at 36 weeks 5 days on 3/2/13
    Diagnosed with PCOS in 2005. Started Metformin July 2013

BFP # 2 8/7/14 EDD 4/22/15
    Please be our rainbow!!

**All AL Welcome**

• Loading the player...
  • @ikrystal so great that you get to see your baby every week! As for the pregnancy acne..no suggestions, I have it too!

My Blog

Please be our rainbow!!

**All AL Welcome**

• BrittianyMBrittianyM member
    edited August 2014
    How far along are you?   4 weeks 5 days

Do you have any upcoming appointments or milestones?   I have had betas drawn, which is a first for me, and our first appointment isn't until Sept 15th. The day before my birthday.

Any pregnancy symptoms or pregnancy cravings or aversions?  Sore boobs on and off, some nausea and some cramping. I don't like the cramping. I had cramping with Brooke at 6 weeks but this time its earlier and causing me to worry.

QOTW: I know PgAL has been rough, especially emotionally, on everyone. But what do you think is the best thing about this pregnancy so far, if there is anything?   Just being pregnant and getting a possible second chance to have a living child.

Open Topic. What is on your mind this week?   I just want to have my first appointment already and make sure this pregnancy isn't ectopic. I have no reason to think it is but I always worry about everything.  I keep telling myself, one day at a time.

Brooke Elizabeth born Feb 17, 2013 grew wings May 9, 2013 @ 11 weeks & 4 days old from SIDS

PitaPata Dog tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• How far along are you? 28 weeks and 5 days

Any upcoming appointments or milestones? We have an ultrasound next week to check on his growth and make sure that everything is still progressing as they should. Ultrasounds make me so nervous but so grateful at the chance to see our little man again.

Symptoms/cravings: Still lots of sciatic pain and some Braxton Hicks but no particular cravings or aversions. I'll take any symptom or pain.

QOTW: I feel like a broken record when I say this every week but this has been such a miracle pregnancy. After five pregnancy losses I was starting to lose hope that we would ever have our rainbow and now I'm starting to believe that maybe this little guy is our rainbow.

Open Topic: We still have weeks to go and of course with those weeks comes additional fears that it could all be taken away but feeling so grateful that things have been going well so far this pregnancy and so grateful that we never fully gave up hope of trying for our rainbow baby. Miracles can absolutely happen and I believe that now.

• How far along are you? 5 weeks 4 days

Do you have any upcoming appointments or milestones? I have my first appointment on Wednesday and have an ultrasound first. 

Any pregnancy symptoms or pregnancy cravings or aversions? So tired all the time. I need a nap by about 2 every day, but I don't always get one. I'm not terribly hungry lately. I'm never actually sick, but food is not appealing. Last night I had some terrible round ligament pain. It actually woke me up in he middle of the night. I had that badly with Nathaniel's pregnancy. I hope it's not so bad this time. 

QOTW: I know PgAL has been rough, especially emotionally, on everyone.  But what do you think is the best thing about this pregnancy so far, if there is anything? I'm excited to be pregnant, but it doesn't seem real right now. Hopefully it feels more real after the ultrasound on Wednesday.

Open Topic. What is on your mind this week? We are planning on telling family tomorrow at DH's birthday dinner. I'm done with it being a secret and we've only known for sure for 2 weeks.
    Abigail Grace 9/7/10
    Nathaniel Willis born sleeping 2/6/14
    Felicity Hope 4/6/15

• How far along are you? Will be 8 weeks on Sunday

Do you have any upcoming appointments or milestones? My first OB appt. is in 11 days, today I was released from my RE's office!

Any pregnancy symptoms or pregnancy cravings or aversions?  Yes aversion to most food (and most drinks too except water....which is weird for me). My face is breaking out a little bit, that's new! Also sooooo tired, much earlier and moreso than I was with Jack.

QOTW: I know PgAL has been rough, especially emotionally, on everyone.  But what do you think is the best thing about this pregnancy so far, if there is anything?  Actually having morning sickness.... maybe Jack was just an easy going baby or maybe I didn't get sick because he was sick. Regardless I like that this pregnancy is so different than that with Jack it gives me hope for a positive outcome with a healthy baby to take home.

Open Topic. What is on your mind this week?  Tomorrow (8/23)  is not only 8 months since Jack's birth but also the day of our FET that gave me him. Ironic that his transfer and birthday were both the 23rd of months. Its bittersweet to think of that and its also a reminder that there are only 4 more months until his 1st birthday. It also makes me think I only have 3 more months with this baby.... I know its silly but cant help where the PGAL mind goes.

Me: 33, Endocrine issues & FVL       DH: 32, Nothing 
    NTNP 2009-2012         TTC since 2012:
    • Clomid, 2 IUI cycles, and 5 IVF cycles = BFN
    • FET #1   August 2013 = BFP!     EDD 5/11/14
    • Jack dx at 19w1d with Dandy Walker on 12/16/13
    • Severe Pre-e /HELLP set in Jack born sleeping at 20w1d on 12/23/13
    • FET #2 --July 2014  BFP!  ---  EDD  4/5/15

Jack has handpicked his sibling up there :)

My blog about IF and loss ... Kate's IF Blog

Anniversary

• @ikrystal I think its so cool that you get to see baby every week!

@chickinNH It will get better. You're just shielding your heart from any heartache and that's normal and it's ok. BIG ((HUGS))

How far along are you? 35 weeks 3 days....omg

Do you have any upcoming appointments or milestones? Just the usual - Mon nst , Tues ob

Thurs Nst. At my next appointment I will be scheduling my C-section.

Any pregnancy symptoms or pregnancy cravings or aversions? where should I start? My buttocks, Inner thighs and my girl bits are very achy. I still think I will go into labor before the scheduled c section.

QOTW: I know PgAL has been rough, especially emotionally, on everyone.  But what do you think is the best thing about this pregnancy so far, if there is anything? The best thing for me is feeling Mia move and getting to know her personality. She's already a little diva.

I still have so much to do before Mia gets here. I haven't even packed my bag! I haven't washed her clothes. I need to get it together ......

• How far along are you? 5 weeks, 4 days

1st ultrasound on 9/8, 1st OB appointment on 9/24. Also, Wesley's 8 month birthday is on Monday. Our next infant loss support group meeting is on Monday so I'm planning in going to that and I hope it helps me feel okay on that day.

Any pregnancy symptoms or pregnancy cravings or aversions? Extremely tired. Some queasiness but haven't thrown up yet. I feel like I'm just waiting for the other show to drop and the hyperemesis to come back! So far, it hasn't hit.

QOTW: I know PgAL has been rough, especially emotionally, on everyone. But what do you think is the best thing about this pregnancy so far, if there is anything?
    It's still so new but the excitement from my husband makes me so happy. He's cautious of course but the way he talks about Wesley and this pregnancy with so much love is amazing.

Agree with @shandorfml2‌, it feels like time is moving so slowly!
  • @kflynn81- thinking about you on Jack's 8 month birthday. (Hugs)
  • How far along are you? 5 weeks 6 days today

Tomorrow morning I have my first pre-natal visit and ultrasound. Excited and nervous all at the same time.

Sore boobs and intermittent fatigue... but that is about it

Just being pregnant, not bleeding and feeling OK.

I am really happy to see many of us ladies have our rainbows due around the same time so we can all support each other through the process!

@kflynn81 - ((Hugs)) to you!

Lilypie Maternity tickers

• How far along are you? 8weeks 1 day

OB apptointment and ultrasound tomorrow afternoon, I can't wait! I'm excited and nervous and am just ready to feel some sort of progress or reassurance.

The nausea is really starting to get going. And the aversion to any sort of lunch meat or chicken. I just want sweets, which makes meal planning interesting :)

QOTW: I know PgAL has been rough, especially emotionally, on everyone. But what do you think is the best thing about this pregnancy so far, if there is anything?
    The excitement of our friends and family, the few we've told at least. We haven't had anyone be anything but happy for us. 

time is dragging!
  • @shandorfml12 and @luckyclover0922 Good luck with your appointments today!

@ikrystal I'm so sorry you're so nervous about the NT scan. Good luck!! That is a nice bonus at least to get to see the little nugget every week.

@chickinNH, my appointment is Tuesday, too. I agree, time has been moving soooo sloooowly!

• @mel&john2013 - Thanks for the good thoughts!!!  I just got back from my appointment and little bean measured 5w6d (which doc said was prefect) and we heard a HB of 101!!!!! 

• @shandorfml2‌ - hope your appointment goes well today! Thinking of you and LO!

@luckyclover0922‌ - so glad your appointment went well! Great news!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Me: 32 DH: 33  High School Sweethearts  Married 5/28/2005
    DS1 born 6/5/10 at 40 weeks via emergency c-section due to fetal distress and IUGR caused by placental insufficiency
    DS2 born still 8/28/13 at 32 weeks via emergency c-section due to a complete placental abruption - cause unknown
    Baby #3 on the way, EDD 2/29/16.  Originally twins, but we said goodbye to Baby B at 8 weeks.
  • Hi ladies!  I'm back and catching up :)

shandorfml2 How did your ultrasound go this morning???  And yes.... I totally get it when you say this is going SO SLOWLY... but maybe one day we will look back on all this and think that time went by so fast! I am using this stuff for acne from belli skin care that is safe for pregnancy, but it kind of sucks lol.

BrittianyM  So many hugs.  I know you must be so worried, and you can't help it.  Prayers and FX for a great first appointment. 

chickinNH I've been getting happier every day that passes, and I hope that you experience the same.  I am still so grateful for your pregnancy and the fact that it was without fertility treatments.  I hope that the nausea starts to subside a bit for you soon. FX for a great first ultrasound tomorrow!

jess123456 that was so touching to read about how you are starting to believe that this can be your miracle.  I believe that, too.  You definitely deserve this after all you have been through. Praying and hoping for a healthy rest of your pregnancy!

dadalou How did your pregnancy announcement go??? I think its so great that you are telling everyone! Good luck at your ultrasound tomorrow.  FX for a great first visit and a healthy baby!

kflynn81 So many hugs to you!  I know how awful anniversaries/milestones can be and how it can bring you back to places that you don't want to face. Little Jack will never be forgotten. You know I'm praying for a healthy 9 months for you!  

jonahsma OMG you are so close!!!  Please let us know when your c section date is.  I'll be praying for a healthy and safe delivery!  And I have a feeling I'll be like you... packing at the last minute.  No worries I think a lot of women do that.  I think it's so great that you know her personality already - only a mother can know these things!

Bgirma Happy 8 months to Wesley.  Thinking of you and your family today.  Please let us know if you need anything.  I'm glad your husband is such a great support - sometimes our SO can make all the difference. 

luckyclover0922 I agree - it is so great "seeing" everyone here!  So glad your appointment went well.  Sounds like a beautiful, perfect heartbeat!

Mel&John2013 How did your ultrasound go?  That is wonderful that everyone you've told has been so happy to hear your news.  I sometimes worry about reactions from people, but I figure the people that really count will be thrilled. 

aragosta I am beyond happy to hear that your little one doesn't have brain swelling.  I've been thinking about you and Will an as always, will pray that everything goes well.  You've been doing everything you can for him and your doctors sound like they have, too.  This little baby already has a great support system!

• @aragosta I am sooo glad that Will is doing so well, and they are taking good care of you!

My Blog

Please be our rainbow!!

**All AL Welcome**

• shandorfml2 I'm so glad everything went well!  I was always told anything over 90 is perfect, so your little one sounds like s/he is doing great!
  • hi ladies! My appointment went well! We saw our baby blob, with a heartbeat! Of 95, which I think is normal at 6weeks 1 day. He wouldn't give me a due date but said my OB would call in a few days with the "results" but sounds like we are right on track! yay!

This is wonderful news!! I've been waiting for your update. Yes, 95 for heart is great for that early. I remember my RE saying something in the 90's and up is what they look for because the heart probably just starting beating. My son's started at 103 or something like that at 6 weeks 3 days. Thrilled for you guys!

• @shandorfml2‌ - so glad to hear your US went so well!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Me: 32 DH: 33  High School Sweethearts  Married 5/28/2005
    DS1 born 6/5/10 at 40 weeks via emergency c-section due to fetal distress and IUGR caused by placental insufficiency
    DS2 born still 8/28/13 at 32 weeks via emergency c-section due to a complete placental abruption - cause unknown
    Baby #3 on the way, EDD 2/29/16.  Originally twins, but we said goodbye to Baby B at 8 weeks.
  • shandorfml2 - so excited for you!!!  Great news!

• Ultrasound went well :) That was so reassuring! Baby is measuring 7 weeks 5 days, which the doctor said is just fine. Heart rate in the 160s he thinks (no Doppler so he wasn't specific). I loved seeing that little heart!

The doctor was so nice and understood my nerves, even though technically Lincoln was a "normal" pregnancy. He has me scheduled to come in again in 2 weeks and told me to stop in for an ultrasound any time I need reassurance. Feeling a little bit happier about things :)
  • Mel&John2013 so glad everything went well!  It's so great that you have a doctor who understands your concerns and is willing to do what it takes to give you some peace of mind. 

• @Mel&John2013  glad the u/s went well!!

My Blog

Please be our rainbow!!

**All AL Welcome**

• chickinNH so glad to hear everything went well and that you will be released soon!  That's a big step!

I have some semi-good news.. more scary than anything.  Monday I woke up to some bleeding and had to rush to the OB's office.  Baby is fine with a heartbeat in the 160s and bleeding has stopped. Yesterday I had a fever but as of today fever has subsided.  Checking again on little baby tomorrow and hopefully everything is still fine!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"