March 2015 Moms
Options

I can't get enough of "..."!

I just ate the most delicious bacon, egg, and cheese sandwhich from BK. It was so freaking good I cannot contain my satisfaction. eventually my nausea will start to kick in and I'll regret that heaven on a crossant I just indulged in. Even stil, I am so happy becausel I have an addiction to just about any hot sandwhich! Lol I know I sound crazy but what are/were you ladies Favorite foods to eat while pregnant? What could you NOT give up even throughout the sickness?
Pregnancy Ticker
      ---------- For SuzyQ---------

Re: I can't get enough of "..."!

• Options
    BACON!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I was pretty sure I was going to be addicted to French fries because pre pregnancy I was! I'm under the impression that everything I didn't eat while pregnant I love now
    Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    I actually had a dream last night that I ate 2 small and 1 large McDonald's french fries in one sitting lol but I would have to say mine is pizza or really anything cheesy.
  • Options
    Mexican. Quesadillas. Enchiladas. Salsa.

The worst part? I live in Upstate NY and there are ZERO decent Mexican options less than a 2 hr drive. I have to make it all myself and the hubs is over eating tacos 3x/week.

I also would kill for a Sonic Slush. But...no Sonic either.
  • Options
    Reeses puff cereal.
  • Options
    Ice cream! I usually hate ice cream, especially in the summer (I know, I'm a total weirdo and probably can't be trusted) and I've been obsessed with soft serve twist in a cone lately. 
    CafeMom Tickers

October Siggy Challenge, Halloween Costume Fail

• Options
    You ladies are making me hungry . Too bad I'm stuck on base at work and all the good options are too far away to go on break at
    Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    Honey oat pretzals.

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    And pizza rolls

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Egg mcmuffins have been my guilty pleasure. And fruit.
  • Options
    Pizza. Pizza. Pizza.
    imageImage and video hosting by TinyPic

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    No-water soy chais with pumpkin spice at Starbucks.
    Daisypath Vacation tickersBabyFetus Ticker
    Married 19 October 2013
    TTC since June 2014
    BFP: 3 July 2014
    EDD: Pi Day 2015
  • Options
    Egg whites and cheese on an English muffin. I have had that every morning for a solid two weeks. I realized late last night I never made it to the store for more English Muffins yesterday and cried. My husband went and got some. Making it now!
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    Applesauce, Mac & Cheese, french fries and strawberries!

I think that's a good healthy mixture, right? LOL
  • Options
    Lucky Charms...

Sept. Challenge

[IMG]http://i60.tinypic.com/2dwhtaq.jpg[/IMG]

image

Lilypie Maternity tickers

• Options
    Jolly Ranchers.

I don't even...

For SuzyQ and all March 15 loss moms
  • Options
    Chips and Salsa, Rice Krispie treats, Little Debbie Star Crunch!!!

• Options

I went to Hardee's recently and got a Frisco burger.  I moaned audibly while I ate it in my car.  Literally, moaned with every bite.  If someone was watching me I'd be so embarrassed.

I want another.  I want one every day of my pregnancy.  So shameful.

• Options
    Bagels with cream cheese, and toaster-oven pizzas. The kind you make on english muffins. I'm such a weirdo.
  • Options
    Whitfry said:
    Bagels with cream cheese, and toaster-oven pizzas. The kind you make on english muffins. I'm such a weirdo.
    But those are the BEST pizzas!!!
  • Options
    All the carbs.
  • Options
    Whitfry said:
    But those are the BEST pizzas!!!
  • Options
    I honestly haven't had any cravings... I can't stand mashed potatoes, fries and bacon for some reason.. my breakfast on consists of eggs (scrambled only).. I'm still trying to figure out what i like and what i can tolerate.. Water is not my friend i can't take it in gulps only sips and it has to be ice cold... I can however drink ice cold brisk iced tea (must be in a can)... This is the weirdest pregnancy ever!!
    Lilypie - (pOhZ)

• Options
    McDonald's chicken nuggets and fries.

Pregnancy Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Pizza and ice cream! :)
  • Options
    Cantaloupe, lemonade, raisin bran, sushi.
    photo 2eaeec32-4781-4bd4-a9e0-fe86f486b516.jpg

~~~~For SuzyQ and all our loss moms~~~~

Met: 02.2007 / Engaged: 11.21.2009 / Married: 07.09.2010

EDD: 03.02.2015 / Scheduled Delivery Date: 02.25.2015

• Options

just had that for lunch! sweet & sour sauce is my favorite thing in the universe 
    CafeMom Tickers

October Siggy Challenge, Halloween Costume Fail

• Options
    Anything tomatoes. I cut up tomatoes and just eat them. My parents sent me home with a bag full of home grown ones and also 2 jars of my mom's home made tomato sauce. I'm in heaven!

BabyFetus Ticker

• Options
    Lemonade, Salt and Vinegar chips & anything cheesy! Grilled cheese, cheeseburgers, cheese sticks, pizza, cheesy bread, you name it.... mmmm
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    bdazzldbdazzld member
    edited August 2014

just had that for lunch! sweet & sour sauce is my favorite thing in the universe 
    YOU STILL HAVE SWEET AND SOUR SAUCE?!?!?!? 

They discontinued it here in Southern California and replaced it with disgusting vegetable oil HFC riddled Habanero Ranch.  I HAVE BEEN CRAVING McDONALD'S FRENCH FRIES WITH S&S SAUCE FOR 2 MONTHS!!!! So much envy right now.  Sorry for the yelling but I've been so mad at McD's for this.

Excuse my baby brain, I actually meant the Hot Mustard. It's Hot Mustard for the nuggets and S&S for my fries.
    photo 2eaeec32-4781-4bd4-a9e0-fe86f486b516.jpg

~~~~For SuzyQ and all our loss moms~~~~

Met: 02.2007 / Engaged: 11.21.2009 / Married: 07.09.2010

EDD: 03.02.2015 / Scheduled Delivery Date: 02.25.2015

• Options
    Ugh I swore I wouldn't eat mcdonalds nuggets or fries again after seeing what all they put in them but now you guys have me wanting it!!! :(
  • Options
    I've had so many food aversion, one of which is my love of Mexican food *sob*. I've found comfort in mint chocolate chip ice cream
  • Options
    Jalapeno soft baked pretzels! I hope I dont crave that in the middle of the night- the mall isn't open at that time!
    BabyFruit Ticker

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options

Fruit cups. Not just normal fruit cups, but those authentic big ones with the lemon and spice on it you get from my Mexican "cousins" on the street corner. Nom nom...

• Options
    Carrots, cucumbers, and tomatoes with salt and vinegar. Red smashed potatoes and Wawa American hoagies with extra pickles and lettuce
    autism photo: AUTISM autismglitter.gifBabyFruit Tickerphoto d61f26e5-4fb2-4a0b-b301-b0af2b53d4d3.jpg
  • Options
    McDonald's French fries, salt and vinegar Pringles, pickle juice. Salt salt salt... Ugh.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Grilled cheese. Grilled cheese has been the best thing ever to me for the past month. 

So much grilled cheese....
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"