Parenting after a Loss
Options

BPF and update/bump break

I have been back to work setting up my classroom and sitting through professional development this week. It's been a long week. I just posted on another board asking a question and got an answer but also something that made me upset. It is so stupid to cry over internet strangers. I have trouble saying what I want to say.  I don't know if it's the stress of going back to work, the ppd showing its face again or just me being too emotional. So I am going to take a bump break starting when I go to bed. I am on FB so if you want to PM I'll pass that info along.

DD is crawling all over the place and quick. She can pull herself up and walk along the couch, she is also trying to stand and can do that for like 2 seconds before falling on her butt. I put her to bed early tonight, she has been clingy, fussy, and drooly. More teeth are on the way. She usually turns right to her belly, so I was surprised when she stayed on her back.
Wedding 08/08/08

BFP #1 12/29/10 EDD 08/29/11 Blighted Ovum 02/09/11 D&C 02/11/11

Clomid 50mg BFP #2 09/21/11 EDD 05/29/11 Chemical Pregnancy 10/4/11

BFP #3 4/19/13 Beta1- 106 Beta2- 524 Beta3- 3500 EDD 12/22/13 LO born 12/31/13

Re: BPF and update/bump break

• Options
    Wifey xoWifey xo member
    edited August 2014
    So glad your wee girl is doing so well! She's just precious. Let me tell you friend, the individual that posted something hurtful, pressed send and never gave it another thought. I hope you stick around. Eleanor Roosevelt once said, " No one can make you feel inferior without your consent". Hugs.

imageimage

Me:41/ lean PCOS, 2 clotting disorders, IC/ DH:41~ TTC since 1/11
    Clomid 50mg,100mg,150mg | Injectables + IUI#1 & IUI#2= BFN
    IVF#1~ 8/2012~ 13 frosties~ BFP! OHSS
    12/4/12 Luke & Kyle born @ 18 weeks
    SHG+ Hysteroscopy+ FET= BFP | Cerclage+ Lovenox+ 5m Bed Rest
    ~Our wee guy is here! 11/27/13~

PAL January Siggy Challenge~ Good Advice

• Options
    Thank you ladies. I will not be going back to that board, let them make fun of me all they want. I'm glad the loss community is caring and understanding.
    Wedding 08/08/08

BFP #1 12/29/10 EDD 08/29/11 Blighted Ovum 02/09/11 D&C 02/11/11

Clomid 50mg BFP #2 09/21/11 EDD 05/29/11 Chemical Pregnancy 10/4/11

BFP #3 4/19/13 Beta1- 106 Beta2- 524 Beta3- 3500 EDD 12/22/13 LO born 12/31/13

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Hugs Pooh!
    **Warning: Losses and living child mentioned**
    BFP#1 1/31/12, EDD 10/6/12 Harrison Gray born sleeping @ 18w6d. You changed our lives little guy.
    BFP#2 EDD 10/29/13, C/P 2/25/13, Bye little Ish, we barely got to know you.
    BFP#3 EDD 12/21/13, Baby Boots born 11/23/13 My rainbow baby!

imageView Full Size Imageimageimage
    January PAL Siggy Challenge: Good Advice

• Options
    edited August 2014
    I hope your bump break gives you just the breather you need :) I saw that post, too. Sometimes, they can be a little too snarky and quick to judge. ((Hugs))
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Hugs! I am sorry you received some hurtful responses. Hope to see you back soon.

CafeMom Tickers

January PAL siggie challenge; Good advice:

• Options
    Oh hun. I'm so sorry to hear that. Be kind to yourself and hopefully we'll see you back here soon.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Our 3 Precious Angels That Left Us Too Soon
    BFP #2-EDD 07/05/13 - Tater and Tot passed at 12w3d. D&C 1/17/13
    BFP #3-EDD 12/19/13 - Peanut passed at 9w1d. D&C 05/31/13

Diagnosed with Hypothyroid 05/20/13 

BFP #4 - 09/22/13 - DD#2 born 05/27/14

All Alers Welcome!

imageimage

• Options
    I'm sorry you need to take a break, but it sounds like it will be best for you. I've gotten upset over internet strangers too, so I know how silly it feels. I saw the post on the CD board, and that board is one of the nicest boards I've encountered on the site. Everyone is always helpful, even for questions that get posted over and over again. They are a bit sarcastic sometimes though and that can make people feel uncomfortable if they aren't used to it or aren't expecting it. Enjoy your time off with your little cutie!

• Options
    I already apologized on the CD board, but I also wanted to apologize over here for the unkind things I said. My mouth can sometimes get me in trouble and I need to take my advice on if you don't have something nice to say, don't say it at all. The ladies on the CD board are helpful and welcoming, and supportive of each other over there. They have certainly helped me more than once. 

The thread over there hit home for me. And I wish that the responses had been a bit more kind and sensitive. However, that did not give me the right to say unkind things and to judge them and I'm very sorry for that. 

Secondly, I'd like to apologize to pooh. I'm ashamed that I did not stand up and say something right away. And extend kindness and sensitivity toward her in that post. By the time I thought of something to say, someone had already said something. I'm very sorry and I apologize. 
    BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"