Preemies

Pregnant & TTC After A Preemie 08/17/14

Welcome to the check in group for Pregnant After Preemie! This group is also for those who are actively trying to conceive, planning on it, or just thinking about it...

So, list your first name, due date if you're pregnant or ttc timeline, preemie's name and gestational age at birth as well as the reason for their prematurity.

------------------------------------------------

Last week Updates:

Pips09: Had a good appt with MFM and found out that LO was going to be a BOY! Also just started Makena injections.

megs2011: Had growth US and DS is looking good and even measuring ahead! Estimated to be 5lbs. 2oz. Tech told her that he is already in position and placing really low. Stay put for at least another 3 weeks LO!

mmooki: Had an early A/S and baby is looking good-found out that they were having a BOY which will be confirmed on 8/26. Also, started P17 shots.

-----------------------------------------------

Pregnant:

CTBride79: DS Gavin born at weeks due to IUGR and pre-e; Baby #2 EDD 9/18/14

megs2011: DD1 and DD2 born at 34 weeks due to pree, HELLP, and IUGR; Baby #3 EDD 9/22/14

takmjs: DD was born at 30 weeks due to my bicornuate uterus, incompetent cervix, and PTL; Baby #2 EDD 11/24/2014

SLYDJ (formerly jullybean): DD was born at 29 weeks due to IUGR; Baby #2 EDD 11/19/14

Bruton8288: DD Victoria was born at 36 weeks due to fetal distress; DD2 Elizabeth was born sleeping due to Lupus complications at 33 weeks. Baby #3 EDD 12/11/2014

cbranch89 (Cheylah): DS1 Trenton Elijah born at 37 weeks due to pre-e; DS2 Cameron Jacob (CJ) born at 25.4 weeker due to IC and placenta abruption; Baby #3 EDD 01/13/15

Pips09: DD was born at 30w4d due to a combination of complete placenta previa, PTL and PPRO; Baby #2 EDD 1/13/15

mmooki: DD born at 33w3d due to Type 1 diabetes and pump failure; Baby #2 EDD 1/21/15

dunnmommy: DS Caleb born full term, DS Campbell born 24 weeks due unexplained membrane rupture and prolapsed cord, baby #3 EDD 2/03/15

daciadanae: DS born at 29 weeks due to HELLP; Baby #2 EDD 2/11/15

PhillyGal34: DS Evan born at 31 weeks due to severe pre-; Baby #2 EDD 03/03/15

JeepersWife: DS born at 34 weeks due to IUGR, hypertension, borderline pre-e; Baby #2 EDD 3/15/15

tngrl3: DS was born at 34 weeks due to severe IUGR and cord flow issues; Baby #2 EDD 3/28/15

BLPL101, Laura: DD Caroline was born at 35 weeks due to PPROM; Baby #2 EDD 4/04/15

TTCing: 

babylossmama (Caitlin): DS Anderson born on 1/5/31 at 24.1 weeks due to placental abruption (cause unknown); Plan to TTC again in October per doctor's recommendation

cjbwifey (formerly mybb): DS born at 28w1d due to severe pre-e

Missa_g: DS1 & 2 were born at 29w4d due to PTL

MrsLaurenandDan: DS Owen born at 33w5d due to PTL; DS2 Noah was stillborn at 19w4d after a terminal diagnosis

meganole25: Megan, DS Cooper born at 31 weeks due to unexplained PTL

gwapes: Lauren; DS Benjamin born born at 34w5d due to PTL

monkey1988: DD born at 23w6d due to placental abruption

Babymaxwell513: DS born at 30 weeks due to IC

*Sweet Pea*, Jamie - DD Skylar, born at 29 weeks due to pre-e/HELLP

Thinking about/Planning on TTCing:

jbraden12: DD Patricia born sleeping at 31 weeks; DD Anna born at 26w3d due to IC

Kadyra: DS born at 36 weeks due to severe IUGR, DS was born at 32 weeks

aquariogirl: my DS was born at 31 weeks on due to severe and sudden pre-e onset

pinotgirl: DD born at 32 weeks due to asymmetrical IUGR which was caused by velementous cord insertion

OscarQ-: Alison, TTC in 2012, DS Kevin born at 26 weeks due to pre-e.

cfitz16: DS was born at 36 weeks due to pre-term labor. DD was born at 34 weeks when my water broke after being monitored closely, pelvic rest and progesterone shots.  

Mommies (again)!

danalawrence: DD1 and DD2 born at 31w5d due to spontaneous labor; DD3 born full term

mrsdbc (formerly KettBride): DS born 32w5d cause unknown; DD born full term

flergirl: DS Joshua born at 26 weeks due to complications from pre-e resulting in IUGR and reversed blood flow to the placenta; DD Jenna born full term

rslhmg: DD born at 32 weeks due to hellp, DD2 born full term!

Bluebird2318: DD Skye was born at 29 weeks due to pre-e/HELLP; DS born full term!

MinaE01: DS born at 32w3d due to spontaneous PTL; DS2 born at 36 weeks but no NICU time!

haziedaze: DS Henry was born at 29w4d due to PTL and a partial abruption. DS2 Liam born full term

Jenstwins: DS Declan born at 27 weeks due to an abruption, chorio or incompetent cervix - or some combination of the 3; Rhys and Audrey born at 33 weeks

Alphaphi98: DD Madeline born at 32 weeks due to unexplained pPROM; DS Cameron born full term

GirlyGirl319, Danielle-DS Matthew was born at 33w4d due to infection in placenta; DD Gabriella born at 33 weeks due to PTL

SweetPeaKate: DS Liam born at 30 weeks due to HELLP; DS2 Oliver full term

hjweber- DD Hannah born 34w5d due to spontaneous PTL; DD Ava born full term

vsalt31: DS Henry born at 31w3d due to unexplained prom; DD Camille born at 35w2d due to PROM but no NICU time

CurlingRocks, DS was born at 31w 3d due to officially to PTL following pPROM at 28w, but mama was on SBR for 6 months due to SCH, FVL, and Placental Abruption at 13w 4d; DD was a MMC delivered at 18w due to septate uterus; DD born full term

adamnkel: DD born at 35 weeks due to pre-e; DD2 Madeline born full term

L&R70707: DS born 34w6days due to unexplained PTL; DD Elizabeth born full term

Sdtchica13, Carrie: DD Corrine Reese born at 29 weeks 6 days due to a placental abruption and pPROM; DS Gavin Lucas born full term

tlk432: Trish-DS born at 34w5d weeks due to pProm and IC; DS2 born full term

Punky917: DS Noah born at 26 weeks due to pPROM; DD Max born full term

TriciaandSean: DS Kieran born at 34w5d weeks PTL; DS Bryce born full term

BabyRolston1: Lindy:DD Natalie born at 29w5d due to pre-e, DS Zachary born full term

Mommy2CB, Kristin: DS born at 33 weeks 5 days due to PTL, DS2 born full term

komurphy: DS & DD born at 27 weeks; DS born at 31 weeks due to bulging membranes and threat of a prolapsed cord

jteneback: DD was born at 34w3d after pPROM; DS was born at 35 weeks

sucrets4, Danielle: DD Emmalynn born at 33 weeks due to pPROM, DD#2 born at 35w5d due to Pprom

kelly321: DD was born at 34w1d due to HELLP, DD#2 born full term

IncogNeato: DD born at 36 weeks due to PPROM, DD#2 born full term

light52: DS2 was born at 35w5d for no known reason, #3 born at 35w4d

ericalee27, Erica: DS Quinn born at 35w4d due to pre-e; DS born full term

eSynergy: DS was born at 36 weeks for unexplained reasons; DS born full term

Cara03, Cara: DS Jacob born at 24 weeks due to IC;  DS Lucas born at 36w2d

Angie637: DS Peyton born at 33 weeks due to pPROM. #2 and #3 born at 35w due to PPROM

Lucy460, Lucy: DS born at 35w4d due to HELLP, DD born at 36 weeks

Delphiaraven, Stacey: DS born at 34 weeks due to PROM, DS born full term

Lili_h, Lili: DS Matthew born at 34 weeks 4 days due to PTL. DD born full term

Amercana- identical twin girls born at 34 weeks 5 days, DS born full term

Wally3, Eve- DS Johnny born 34w 3 days PROM, DS#2 born full term. 

MeNV-Mel, Phinny born @ 34 weeks after water broke due to large fibroids, DS#2 born at 34w.

Damabo80- DD#1 born at 31w due to HELLP/pre-e. DS born full term

katieguth- DD Melanie born at 31 weeks due to Severe Pre-E. DS born 8/15/12.

nat6102006-first DD born at 32 weeks due to shortened cervix/unknown preterm labor; DS born full term!

crazyanimals- DS, born 30w 1 day due to PTL then PROM, DS #2 born full term!

SnowPea25 - DS Baby N, born at 32 weeks due to severe pre-e. DD Baby A born full term!

KatFco- Katrina, DD Abby, 23w6d, unknown reason, DS, born FULL TERM!

weezie825 - DD, born at 33 weeks due to pPROM, DS born full term!

IrishSapphire- DS Aidan born close to 31 weeks (was not given a reason for him coming early), DD Noelle Elizabeth born at 34 weeks 6 days

becketts - DD Norah, born at 34 weeks due to severe pre-e, DD#2 born at 35w due to IGUR

jcsntms06, Jen - DD Annabelle, born at 33 weeks due to pre-e, DD#2 born 34w due to PTL

jaxlynn - DD Leigh, born at 35 weeks due to HELLP, DS born full term

Kimberlyd546 - DS Alex, born at 34 weeks due to pre-e , DS born full term

faeriequeeneonwow, Melissa - DD Sophie Jean, born at 30 weeks due to non-immune fetal hydrops, low amniotic fluid, and pre-e, DS born full term 1/26/12

alaratta1-DD Sophia born at 31 weeks due to PTL. DS born full term on 1/6/12

beachykeen1723, Rachel - DS Cooper, born at 30 weeks due to pre-e/HELLP, DD born at 36 weeks

beyoga, Deidre - DS Reid, born at 24 weeks due to unkown causes, DD born full term

albertabride06 - DS Dylan, born at 32 weeks due to short cervix/PTL, DD born full term!

kar5162 - DS, born at 34 weeks due to pPROM, DD born full term!

mrsmikey, April - DS Eli, born at 32 weeks due to pPROM, DD born full term!

ijack, Ivory - DD Emma, born at 29 weeks due to placental abruption, DD #2 Quinn born full term!

njkaren, Karen - DS Brandon, born at 26 weeks due to fetal distress due to twin's loss at 20 weeks, DS #2 Wesley born full term!

LittleD8081 (formerly mrsfriend), Dawn Marie - DS Parker, born at 34 weeks due to pPROM, DS #2 Braden born full term!

justme04 - DS Ryker, born at 34 weeks due to severe pre-e and HELLP Syndrome, DS #2 Max born at full term!

lemen99, Kathy - DS Andrew, born at 26 weeks due to IC, DS #2 Elliott born at 35 weeks due to PTL and an unknown rash!

kamcfarlane, Kate - DS Ryan, born at 32 weeks due to placenta previa, DD Ellen born full term!

ctrickey03, Christina - DS #1 Michael, born full term, DS #2 Christian, born at 32 weeks due to polyhydraminos and IUGR, DS #3 Benjamin, born full term, DD Serenity born full term!

luvdv8 - DD, born at 34 weeks due to pPROM, DD #2 Elizabeth born full term!

Clotho!, Janet - DS Robbie, born at 34 weeks due to pre-e, DS #2 Simon, born at 34 weeks due to PIH and PTL, DS #3 Charles, born at 35 weeks due to PIH

mek10976, Megan - DS Simon, born at 32 weeks due to pre-e/pPROM, DS #2 born full term!

sweetpea18, Sara - DD Reese, born at 34 weeks due to pre-e, DD #2 Grier born full term!

magdalina.h, Maggie - angel baby Aidan, born at 28 weeks due to failed cord, DS #2 Lucas born full term!

Hailie, Meg - DS Nolan, born at 33 weeks due to pPROM, DD Maren born full term!

FemmeNat01, Natasha - DD Elena and DS Lucas, born at 33 weeks due to severe pre-e, DD#2 Alessandra born at 31 weeks due to HELLP/placental abruption

Gwenypher7, Jen - DD Abigail, born at 32 weeks due to HELLP/IUGR, DS Cullen born full term!

Heather1979, Heather - DD Olivia, born at 34 weeks due to pPROM/pre-e, DS George born full term!

Tierelieber, Stephanie - DD Charden, born at 30 weeks due to pre-e/HELLP, DD#2 Adrienne born full term!

IAM4UK - DD Katie, born at 33 weeks due to pre-e/IUGR, twins Abigail and Emily born full term!

Sweets2005, Katie - DD Abby and DS Brady, born at 32 weeks due to placenta previa/bleeding, DD #2 born full term!

mrssnflwr - DD born at 32 weeks due to unexplained PTL, DS born at 36 weeks!

ShanaNChris, Shana - DD Lily, born at 31 weeks due to pre-e/HELLP, DS Liam born full term!

Luvpinsanity, Ashley - DS Brennan, born at 35 weeks due to PTL, DD Addison born full term!

FaithRocks, Kelly - DS Trig, born at 32 weeks due to pre-e, PTL, and placental abruption, DS #2 Grayson born at 35 weeks!

Denesdia, Diane - DD Zoey, born at 25 weeks due to PTL, DS Ben born at 35 weeks!

sabloja - DS Hayden, born at 30 weeks due to pPROM, DD Madison born at 36 weeks!

RRHsMom - DS Ryan, born at 35-36 weeks, DD Meghan born full term!

msalinardi, Margot - DD Angelina, born at 26 weeks due to pre-e, DS Vincent born at 35 weeks due to pre-e, IUGR!

Aidge, Adrienne - DS Sam, born at 29 weeks, DS #2 Ben, born at 35 weeks!

mhop, Martha - DD Campbell, born at 27 weeks due to pre-e, DD #2 Maggie born full term

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Pregnant & TTC After A Preemie 08/17/14

• megs2011megs2011 member
    edited August 2014
    So I have started weekly appts a week early. My OB seems to be taking extra precautions.
    This week I get to have the wonderful swab done (oh so excited! Not!) And I'll be checked for the first time to see if there's anything going on. I'm surprised me OB is starting early but I bet it's because he's super low and I'm trying for a vbac. Hoping for some progress since I have to go into labour on my own.

Eta I'm 35 weeks tomorrow (monday) for those on mobile.

• megs2011megs2011 member
    edited August 2014
    Oh and I passed my milestone which was on Friday! Saturday I started into unknown pregnancy territory. Im pretty excited for 35/35 tomorrow!! I didn't get to take that bump pic last time.

Eta forgotten words.

• Loading the player...
  • congrats on 35 weeks @megs2011!

My septum resection surgery is scheduled for the end of September. I was hoping they would be able to get me in sooner, but no luck. So we're benched until December :(

Our Angel Patricia born sleeping 3/30/12 at 31 weeks
    Our Fighter Anna born early 1/8/13 at 26 weeks
    Hoping to bring home #3 due 9/9/15
  • Thanks @jbranden12‌ :) it's too bad they couldn't get you in sooner :(

• Hello again!  I was the Mod here several years ago and am back to TTC#2!  :)

Glad to see so many faces!!
    3/22/09 - Lily Grace, born at 33 weeks, 2 days
    9/12/14 - M/C @ 7 weeks, 1 day (ectopic)

• @megs2011 congrats on 35/35!!!!

@jbranden12 that stinks... is there any chance there will be another opening before then?

As for us, the MS seems to be lifting a bit. I haven't taken my zofran in over a day and I'm surviving! Definitely constantly hungry but it is better than being constantly nauseous.  I got my blood work done yesterday for my baselines and Harmony testing so I'm nervous to get the results back.. they said 7-10 days but I'm not sure if that means business days or regular days.  I'll just stalk the website for the results.  We are finding out the sex this time and I'm excited for that as well.  I didn't think I would be but our son gave us more of a surprise than we expected in addition to his sex so maybe if we find out there will be no surprises?? we are telling our families on labor day weekend so I can't wait until then! Other than that just keeping on!
    imageimage

Our little hippo was as impatient as mom!

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Hoping for a full 40 weeks!! 

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

• @PhillyGal34 I asked, but my RE is an independent who uses the OR at a local hospital so there's only so much time he can book. I hope you get great test results back soon!

Our Angel Patricia born sleeping 3/30/12 at 31 weeks
    Our Fighter Anna born early 1/8/13 at 26 weeks
    Hoping to bring home #3 due 9/9/15
  • @megs2011 Congrats on passing your pg milestone! That's so exciting! FX that you go to labor on your own at 37 weeks for your VBAC. How long are they willing to wait before they schedule for a RCS if needed?

@jbraden12 UGH about you having to wait that long to TTC. It must be frustrating but at least you will better your chances on carrying FT and healthy, right?

@PhillyGal34 Thank goodness morning sickness has subsided! I had the MaterniT21 test done as well and so I know the anxiety with waiting for those results. We totally had the same thought about finding out the gender as well. Plus, I wanted to go shopping earlier if #2 was a girl. :)

@SWMcFarland Welcome back! Can you give the stats of baby #1 so I can add you to the list?
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• Thanks @punky917 :) I have no idea how far I can go before they will schedule a RCS. I am going to ask at my appt next week. I didn't have a chance to ask today. I got checked today and there's no action going on down there yet which is good. My OB said our next goal is to hit 36 weeks which is Monday so I'm almost there :D

• @Phillygal34 Glad your MS is letting up. MS sucks!

• @jbranden12‌ that stinks!
    imageimage

• Sorry for the late update. So far baby is in the 60th percentile. I will be getting a steriod & RH shot at 28 weeks.It's only 4 weeks away!  Another steroid shot at 32 weeks. I have scheduled some of my BPP & NST starting at 31 weeks. So I will be going to the hospital twice a weeks til this baby gets here. I will also be having a amnio at 33 weeks to check for lung maturity, from what my OBGYN says, if baby's lungs are ready I will be induced due to my Lupus & my placenta aging faster. That's what cause my previous stillbirth. Looks like I might become an October mom instead. Praying to bring home a rainbow baby. 
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • I just found out it's unlikely we will have the results in time to tell our parents this weekend :-( we are still telling them but we hoped to tell them the sex too. Oh well as long as healthy is the first thing timing doesn't matter.
    imageimage

• Hi mamas!  I'm new here.  DS1 is now 5, was born at 35 weeks due to PROM.  DS#2 is almost 2, and was born at 39 weeks and I was on 17P.  Our third little nugget is due 2/25 and I'm debating using 17P.  I'm debating 17P this time around.  I dont want to add anything thats unnecessary, but would hate to set myself up for a complicated pregnancy.  thoughts?
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"