D.C. Area Babies

First time mom in Arlington

Hi! I am a first time mother-to-be in Arlington and we are expecting in November, 2014.  I would love to meet up or chat with any other expecting or new mothers in the area.  I am also interested in joining a new mothers group.  Let me know if you are interested or may have some recommendations on any clubs or groups ! Thanks :)

Re: First time mom in Arlington

• ejb23ejb23 member
    Not sure where you are delivering but Inova hospitals have awesome new moms support groups for after the baby. You can go even if you deliver elsewhere. Info at inova website search new mom support group.

-My step-daughter is 12 years old.

-BFP #1 on 9/2/12, D&C 10/18/12 no heartbeat on US @ 10 weeks.

-BFP #2 on 1/7/13, R was born on 9/22/13 via C-Section

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I am also a first time mom to be in Arlington! Im due beginning of Feb. I just moved here about a year ago!  I did read the VA hospital center has support groups.  I was looking to get into them.  Im still waiting for my first doctors appt and to announce the news! 
  • Loading the player...
  • Hi soon-to-be mommies!  I too am a first time mom, expecting in late January and live in the Arlington area.  I recently joined the Moms of South Arlington group that has a Yahoo list serv after a few girlfriends recommended it to me and have found it to be quite helpful in regards to getting recommendations about pediatricians, and just general mommy advice.  Here's a link to learn more about the group and/or join: https://groups.yahoo.com/group/MomsofSouthArlington

• I'm in Arlington and a first time mom as well! I'd love to meet up with some local mammas too!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"