July 2014 Moms
Options

Irrationally angry...simple things.

124»

Re: Irrationally angry...simple things.

• Options
    This might not be irrational.

Selling stuff on craigslist, have a long and detailed conversation via email with the woman who wants a load of stuff then all of a sudden ... silence. 
    Does she want it, does she not? How would I know when she's stopped answering messages?!

Also, 4th time ^this^ has happened, all with different people.
  • Options
    People who complain that they hate people who smack their lips, chew with their mouth open, or slurp- AND THEN PROCEED TO DO IT THEMSELVES.  OMG.  Self awareness, it is in fact part of the human condition!!!  

(People around me doing these things will almost always be enough to make me lose my appetite and stop eating completely, so this gets old very fast).
    My sweet little munchkin! 
    8 lbs, 13 oz.  21" long

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Balled up paper trash, especially straw trash. It makes me twitch and must be thrown away immediately. LOL

What has small balls of paper ever done to me?

User Banned You have been banned from posting on the forums until 01-11-2165 8:18 AM. The reason for this ban is Inappropriate Links or Signature. Please return to participate in the forums after the ban has elapsed.
  • Options
    I don't think this is irrational but I'm annoyed. DH complaining every day that he's horny. I've done things to help him out but was just informed "it's not often enough" are you serious? Yeah we could mess around easier when DD was born because she slept a lot. But we have two little ones of course it isn't easy especially when the only time you're awake and home is around noon. Suck it up pumpkin
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    The fact that the avent version of milkie maids doesn't work worth a damn....ugh
    image.
  • Options
    MSUDucks said:

When people come to visit and don't take their shoes off at the door. So rude, and unsanitary.

@MSUDucks‌
    Yes!!! My stepdaughter is so notorious about this. It take me forever to notice because I'm always running around doing something.

They come every other weekend on Fridays around 6ish, and by 10 pm I look down and I'm like, "why are your shoes still one??!!". I don't get it, we go through the same thing every weekend that they come. I tell her over and over just how gross it is. Don't even get me started on when I catch her with her shoes on the bed. No!! Just no!

We have our "Irish Twins"

DD born 8/7/2013

DS born 7/28/14

<>

• Options
    Not so irrational, but the fact that dh can tell me the dog pooped in the closet, but he's so busy he can't be bothered to pick it up.
  • Options
    Teeny little local cinemas because the nearest big one is several towns away
    Got there and the kids club movie is sold out again (run it on 2 screens you fools!). DD1 cried so we had cookies for lunch and watched Netflix.
  • Options
    jensaviccijensavicci member
    edited August 2014
    Also, morning ppl.

ETA: I'm just going to add to this.

Shoes that light up

And when I'm tying my kids shoe and go to pull all the laces through but one lace gets so now I have to go back and loosen them again.
  • Options
    Big+Lil said:

@alysson.lawless‌ ANYONE saying Cali that's not Biggie or Tupac

Yes. 1000x this. Lifelong Californian here and we do not say Cali. Or San Fran. No, just no.
    One direction photo: One Direction gif onedirectiongifmacarenaey_zpsbdaf903f.gif
    DS born 3.12 
    DD born 7.14
  • Options
    Big+Lil said:

@alysson.lawless‌ ANYONE saying Cali that's not Biggie or Tupac

I DETEST the word "Cali". Idk why. I'm from California, and I always say it as "California"...people ask "oh, you mean Cali?" No, I mean California.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Photobucket
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"