April 2015 Moms
Options

Worse name you've ever heard

2»

Re: Worse name you've ever heard

• Options
    My MIL had a Molester (pronounced Mall-ester) in her class. Worst I've seen are Poyson Ivy, Sparkle, and Starlayja.
  • Options
    danger.

Lilypie Maternity tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @Mom2bois85‌ Rance sounds like Lance but if they were joking about a Chinese guy pronouncing it.
  • Options
    I had a student named Eddie Griffin and another named Michael Moore. I also had one named "Destiney." Yep, spelled just like that.
  • Options
    A teacher friend had twin boys in her class named Malcolm & Ja'Malcolm. Both names are fine on their own. But for twins? Come on, people.

Last school year I had a Dalyla in class. I don't love the spelling, but it is a good name. But she had a twin sister. Jalyla.
    imageimage
                                                                            A15 January Siggy Challenge- 

Workout/fitness fails 

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    My mom was in a car accident (she was fine) and the other man's name was SEYMOUR WIENER. I shit you not. I wouldn'tve believed it if he hadn't taken her to court--oh and he ended up being a completely horrible person, which, I guess if your name is Seymour Wiener, that's inevitable.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    kakers126kakers126 member
    edited August 2014
    I also found a guy named Golden Hand in my dad's yearbook. That always cracked me up.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Met a guy named Bloss! Ick...
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Options
    I used to work at pediatric clinic and there were a Hispanic couple that didn't speak English, Idk why they named their twin ... Ja'rule and Beyoncé .... Lol :((
  • Options

I just found out we hired a person named Pizza...  I'm serious.  Pizza.  Wonder if that is a man or a woman, and who names their kid Pizza????

Factor V Leiden Homozygous, Advanced Maternal Age

TTC #1, 5 yrs, PCOS, Femera + Ovidrel.

IUI#3 BFP, DD 5/31/2012

TTC #2, 2 yrs, PCOS, Femera+Ovidrel

IUI#2 BFP!

• Options
    5555 member
    I work in a middle school. Actual students this year:

Miajuh (My-asia)
    Niasia (Ny-asia)
    Precious and Patience (sisters a year apart in school)
    LaMiracle

There's a Korean girl named Jennie Oh, like the brand of turkey, too.

And then I had a high school classmate who just recently had a baby boy named Bane, just like the Batman villain. It was hilarious when she posted it on Facebook because one of the stoners in our class posted, "Awesum!!!1!! I got a pupy 2day n I also named it Bane."
    BabyFruit Ticker

Married since July 2009.
    TTC #1 since May 2014
    BFP #1 August 13, 2014
    EDD: April 22, 2015
    It's a boy!
  • Options
    Champagne, God, and any name that's a royal figure (Prince, Queen, Princess, King).
    BabyFruit Ticker
    EDD: 4/23/15   Team Pink!!!
  • Options
    DH's cousin was going to name her baby Adora Belle. It turned out to be a boy. I'm so glad.
    Abigail Grace 9/7/10
    Nathaniel Willis born sleeping 2/6/14
    Felicity Hope 4/6/15

• Options
    Urinalysis. Really. The parents were immigrants and were trying to pick an Americanized name for their kid. They saw it at the hospital and thought it sounded pretty.
  • Options
    Oh, and one of my friends has a student named Obama'neeshah. Oy.
  • Options
    Meconium. My mom was an L&D nurse and one of the patients heard the word. No one could convince her to change it!
    Met 8/2004  -  Married 6/2008  -  DD1 1/2012
    Looking forward to 4/2015!
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    My mother taught a student named Germany dragon fire. That doesn't include the last name. I'm not even kidding you. I taught a kid named Excel.
  • Options
    Vermin Wingman Wang. I met this woman.
  • Options
    Harry Kapenis.  Yup….no lie!  Justin Case also pretty bad b/c really put these things together before you name your child people!
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Jan Siggy Challenge: April 2015

image  image

Started dating: 7/4/00
    Married: 6/9/07
    TTC #1: 7/14
    BFP: 8/9/14

• Options
    Went to school with Amanda Service. She went by Mandy for obvious reasons. Also, I have a friend named Luv-Vis Patience (Love is patient, love is kind)
  • Options
    My friend knew a guy named Justin Case. Although that one might belong on a thread for most awesome names.
    My cousin's first name is Justin with Case as his middle name. At least in the 80s parents tried to be subtly witty with their baby names rather than just name their kid things like Parmesan or Lotion.
    BabyFetus Ticker

Corbin | born 4.19.12
    Baby boy #2 | due 4.13.15
  • Options
     There is a couple in NJ who named their son Adolf Hitler and their daughter Aryan Nation. I believe that the story got big a few years ago when a local grocery store refused to write the boy's name on the birthday cake that the couple had ordered from the store's bakery.
    BabyFetus Ticker

Corbin | born 4.19.12
    Baby boy #2 | due 4.13.15
  • Options
    Oh the Names!!! Deja and Rhonda Vu (Sisters), John Greene, Chasity Belt, Princess Mary (you have to call her Princess Mary). I have cousins named Wesson and Remmington (Dad's a gun collector). Those are the ones that I remember!!
  • Options
    Shith'ad
    When the child was born the midwife had to explain why this might not be a good choice but they went ahead with it anyway
  • Options
    No no. I was present. I worked in labor and delivery at the time. She Had a conversation through an interpreter about what this meant in the English language. They were reluctant to change and were given the usual 48 hours to sign birth certificate. Maybe they ended up changing it?

There was also an Ocean Island House at my high school. Nice kid.
  • Options
    edited August 2014
    Before someone even tries, let's point out that La-a, lemonjello, female, and chlamydia are urban legends. No, your nurse friend had never seen those. You can check the Social Security website.
    Actually I was at the graduation for the twins of Orangejello and Lemonjello (or it could have been Yellowjello don't remember but equally obnoxious), they went to Green Run High School in VB.  I was there for my neice's graduation.  Yes they do exist.

ETA: incomplete post and DH says it was Yellowjello
    imageimage

Pregnancy Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options

Before someone even tries, let's point out that La-a, lemonjello, female, and chlamydia are urban legends. No, your nurse friend had never seen those. You can check the Social Security website.

Actually I was at the graduation for the twins of Orangejello and Lemonjello (or it could have been Yellowjello don't remember but equally obnoxious), they went to Green Run High School in VB.  I was there for my neice's graduation.  Yes they do exist.

ETA: incomplete post and DH says it was Yellowjello

Yeah...nothing personal, but I don't believe you.

AUGUST 2012 UNICORN

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    My Grandpa went to school with a girl named Lotta Dempsey and a guy named Dick Dickout true story, and his big joke was that if they were married her name would be Lotta Dickout and their kids names would be Isma and Pullma!! Haha
  • Options
    mrsjack53 said:
    Neighbor down the road...his name is Richard but goes by Dick...the kicker is his last name is Butts. Dick Butts! Terrible!
    I'm actually related to a Butts! My great aunt married one, she had an long old fashioned first name so went by a nickname her whole life......it was Innie(kinda sounds like I need without the 'd')....Innie Butts was my great aunt. Miss her, she was great!

My best friend went on a date with a guy named Richard but he went by Dick...found out via his voicemail when she called him that his last name was Pounder....Dick Pounder. Seriously why do people do these things to their children?
    BFP: 8.13.2014
    EDD: 4.23.2015

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    A teacher friend had twin boys in her class named Malcolm & Ja'Malcolm. Both names are fine on their own. But for twins? Come on, people.
    Is Ja'Malcolm really okay...even on its own??
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

5 IUIs to get BFP w/baby #1
    3 IUIs to get BFP w/baby #2
    Lost baby #2 at nearly 12 weeks (D&C on 9/19/14)
  • Options
    RHoPA1109 said:

Jaysway08 said:

Meconium. My mom was an L&D nurse and one of the patients heard the word. No one could convince her to change it!

This was another example on Snopes.
    Interesting... I thought I could believe my Mom, but we did catch her cheating at Cranium once. She still denies it, though, so I'll probably never get the truth from her.
    Met 8/2004  -  Married 6/2008  -  DD1 1/2012
    Looking forward to 4/2015!
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Worst name I've ever heard is Meconium, no joke. I heard this name when I worked as a pp nurse. If you don't know what meconium is, you will in about 7.5-8 months.. lol
    < Pregnancy Ticker >
  • Options
    I work in a homeless shelter for families, two separate families had sons, Anarchy and Dainger. Good times.
    And my mother said she was in class with a girl named Iram Butts but pronounced her first name ih-rahm.

***** December Siggy Challenge *****

Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    Haha Clinton Dix.
    Real name, the Green Bay Packers 2014 Draft Pick. Yep. Not bad looking either.
    ***Fall: Football, weather, decorations, and Thanksgiving!*** Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic <a href="http://s254.photobucket.com/albums/hh98/laurieheath/?action=view
  • Options
    My husband's uncle married a girl named Mona. Not bad. The kicker is his last name is Lotts. Mona Lotts lol!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"