Military Families

Excited to finally be here!

Hello, everyone, I'm new here and wanted to give a quick introduction! I'll probably be lurking for a while checking things out. Quick and dirty background: I've been with my DH for 9 years, married for 4. I'm a NICU RN so that helped keep babies off my brain for a while! DH is in the Army and we didn't want to TTC immediately after getting married, but when we decided we were ready a few years ago he deployed to Afghanistan for 10 months so we had to put our plans on hold. I had a few friends that had deployment babies but I just didn't feel like that was the right choice for me. We've moved 5 times in 4 years and are gearing up for a HUGE move to Hawaii in a few weeks. DH has either been in training or deployed our entire marriage so far so we still feel like newlyweds sometimes, but we finally decided we were ready for a baby so I stopped taking BC two months ago. DH just came home on Friday from a 62-day school when I didn't get to see or communicate with him so we are thrilled to be finally able to plan for the future! Looking forward to getting to know some of y'all, get any/all advice offered, and hopefully help someone out with advice I might have! (Although at this point all I've got is NICU experience so I'm not sure how much help I can be...)

Re: Excited to finally be here!

• Welcome! 
    IAmPregnant Ticker
  • I'm new here too. I was previously on the January 2015 board but that didn't work out. I'm hoping this board is nicer and not as caty (sp?). 

I'm a 10 yr Army vet and my husband just joined the AF a year and a half ago and moved to Hickam AFB, Honolulu, Hawaii in May. 
    imageimage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"