February 2015 Moms
Options

Wednesday SPAM

So after hearing we were having a girl yesterday, all of a sudden shit got real and I went into crazy planning mode. Nursery, things I need to buy, Things I need to move, Things I need to do with DD...yeah, crazy stuff. My pinterest BLEW up and I am sure my productivity levels at work are about to plummet.

Thinking a mint and lavender theme...what do you think?

BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Wednesday SPAM

• Options
    Beautiful! I love that dresser, the color and style is gorgeous!
  • Options
    @lrjjj08 It's just a painted Ikea Hemnes dresser! :)

BabyFruit Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I love that to! The colors are gorgeous.

Stayed up last night watxhing occulus. Movie finished about 11:30 then DH decided afterwards was when he finally wanted to talk about his day.

Needleas to say I`m dragging ass at work today.

Also never dye your hair while pregnant. It wont turn out. I dyed mine yesterday it doesnt look like I dyed it and it disnt turn out anywhere near the color I choose.
    Pregnancy #1 DD 08.30.2007
    Pregnancy #2 Natural Miscarriage at 6 weeks 03/2014 Due date 11/9/2014
    Pregnancy #3 DS 02.23.2015
    Pregnancy #4 Missed Miscarriage at 11 weeks 11/2018 Due date 5/22/2019
    Pregnancy #5 Positive test 12/11/2019 Due Date 8/17/2020

• Options
    @kismetjess love it! And congrats on the baby girl!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    kefttsc said:
    Not pregnancy related and a little gruesome:

We were at our flyball national championship in St. Louis this past weekend (Wed - Mon) and people come from all over the US and Canada to attend and compete (dog sports).  Some friends were on the way there, driving overnight, from Michigan on Wednesday night/Thursday morning.  They had two adults, four teenage girls (14-16 yr old) and I think 8 dogs with them, towing their camper.  At around 2 AM, a drunk driver t-boned their trailer and sent the trailer and van flipping across the interstate.  The van (full size GM van) ended up on its top and slid over 35 feet ON THE center concrete divider.  When EMS and fire department arrived, they didn't expect to find anyone alive.  Every human was cut out of the van UNHARMED (besides lots of bruises) and all of the crated dogs were UNHARMED.  One dog was riding loose in the van and he was thrown from the van and slid across the interstate.  Luckily, he was not hit, but his back legs were completed degloved of their skin.  His tendons, muscle and bone are all destroyed.  He is undergoing amazing medical care at a practice in MI where some friends work, but he has a long road ahead of him.  

There is a gofundme.com page set up and friends have donated over $3,600 in the last three days.  It is incredible.  They are looking at probably $15,000-$20,000 in veterinary bills.  At this point, euthanasia isn't what they want to consider.  Even if both feet are amputated, he can wear prosthetic limbs and continue on about his life.

Just wanted to share.  Please don't drink and drive (when you aren't pregnant LOL).  Please wear your seatbelts.  Please crate your dogs when you travel with them.

Wow. Gives me chills. So glad to hear that everyone was unharmed, and T&P for the poor pup. 

BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    I dyed mine yesterday it doesnt look like I dyed it and it disnt turn out anywhere near the color I choose.
    Oh man, I've heard of this happening because of hormones...but luckily It's never affected me. That Blows!

BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    @kismetjess, that is beautiful!  I love it!  I want to do lavender and a really light teal if this is a girl, so probably a very similar palette.

I went back to work on Monday.  Yesterday I woke up with a sore throat and it got worse throughout the day.  Even worse this morning.  Seriously?  I'm totally healthy all summer (m/s and exhaustion aside) and the day after I go back to work, I start to get sick?!?  And, of course, I can't really take anything but Tylenol.. grrrr...
    image Image and video hosting by TinyPic Kristina's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf) 
    We go together like a wink and a smile. June 27, 2009 
    52 books in 2015?           
    image  Image and video hosting by TinyPic   
  • Options
    This board is exhausting today. I have had to resort to watching MTV's Finding Carter during nap time to settle down...
    photo 10ebb789-afb8-45aa-93a6-7e8da795dd51_zpse91502e6.jpg
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    Ducktale said:

After whining about my under belly maternity pants yesterday I went and bought a full panel pair and a belly band. So Much Better. Told H hope he doesn't mind seeing my pants up to my boobs for the next 7 months. So sexy.

The most ridiculously comfortable pants you will ever wear though lol tell DH its the latest sexy thing :)
    http://media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/f2/7c/80/f27c808876dd02ae89989d3c796a8f30.jpgimage
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickersBabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    I took my day off work because I am just tired and feeling a little sick. Anybody else with me on this?
  • Options
    @kismetjess‌ I love the decor .. It's beautiful ..
  • Options
    Congrats on the girl news, and I LOVE those colors
  • Options
    @trin42 thats adorable. I hope DS is on board with the plan. lol 
    *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
    Waited a long time, tried a lot of stuff, science made me a mom.
     Loss and IF veteran. Current mom of DS 5.5, DD 2, and sometimes DH 40. Due June 2021 with TWINS
  • Options
    @kismetjess, I love the decor! I kind of want to copy you! :) 

imageimage

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Cookie0875Cookie0875 member
    edited August 2014
    @kismetjess love the colors!  Congrats on the baby girl news!

So how is it that food tastes different when different people make it?  The normal guy in our cafe here at work is out today and there's another lady down there cooking.  I order my normal, scrambled eggs with spinach, mushrooms, turkey sausage, and just a little cheddar cheese.  The eggs did NOT taste like they usually do!  I hope Steve is better tomorrow.  
    :-S

ETA:  I forgot, I did comment on the 420 thread to say I love Super Troopers.  Damn pregnancy brain...

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    @kismetjessCongrats on having a girl! I love that color combo. I'm all for a non-pink girl's room.  

photo tumblr_mvhtjpmhbh1sg96flo1_r2_500_zpsed277910.gif

CafeMom Tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers   

• Options
    @crazycornball - can you just sell them on Ebay? We had good luck selling ikea gift cards there at one point and it was really easy. Not sure what percentage you get on those websites, but we had a $100 gift card and we got about $90 for it.
  • Options
    I feel bad about getting my tooth fixed today. its going to cost us a fortune.

• Options
    I got home last night from a quick trip to California, two 5 hour flights and one 18 hour work day there kicked my ass and I felt like crap when I got him, so I took a sick day to day to regroup and try to get stuff together for another trip this weekend. I'm just tired
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    BabyFetus Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    After I finish consuming my ever-so-fattening lunch (fried potatoes and mac&cheese) I am driving to work to tell my principal that I am pregnant. I am beyond nervous for some reason. In honor of sharing the news, I pulled my maternity shorts out of the box. Damn it feels so good! Once I share the news with him, I am going public. I am hoping DD will cooperate for the picture I want to take tonight. She has not been napping at school, which has made for some insanely grumpy evenings.

2.0 is on the way! EDD: 2/24/15
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Ducktale said:
    After whining about my under belly maternity pants yesterday I went and bought a full panel pair and a belly band. So Much Better. Told H hope he doesn't mind seeing my pants up to my boobs for the next 7 months. So sexy.
    Those full panel pants get super hot during the summer months. 
    Isn't summer almost over pretty much everywhere (except here)?

Pfffff we still have 2 plus months of summer temps remaining here in dc.... Blah
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    BabyFetus Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Ducktale said:
    It's taking everything I've got to not correct posters on the gender v sex thing lately. It's like every other post. I keep typing up something and not hitting post.

Seriously...it's driving me up the wall. How many times have we talked about this. It's clear the people posting are not here regularly.

I feel like I've been posting less lately because a lot of the posts annoy me. I don't have the energy to respond/correct them. It's just too much.  

photo tumblr_mvhtjpmhbh1sg96flo1_r2_500_zpsed277910.gif

CafeMom Tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers   

• Options
    @boxerrrmama85‌ I was about to convey my annoyance too..What's with these threads about gender guesses?! :-S
  • Options
    I'm over all of these "gender" post too, you know they're not regular posters because if they were they should know they would catch a little shit for posting those.  

~~~~~~~~~Siggy Warning~~~~~~~~

Me~28 DH~27 

6-12-2010  Miscarriage. 
    3-16-2012 D&C/Miscarriage.
     Blocked Left Tube. 
    Diminished Ovarian Reserve   
    MFI - Sperm Morphology 2%.  
    MTHFR 
     Abnormal Antiphospholipid Antibodies
    April 2013 ~  1st IUI attempt - 100 mg Clomid- Canceled
    May 2013  ~ 2nd IUI attempt -100 mg Clomid- Canceled
    June 2013 ~ 3rd IUI attempt - 100 mg Clomid+ Trigger+ Progesterone~BFN
     IVF/ICSI #1 May 2014 ~ Freeze All ~ Due to OHSS
     5/1/2014 ~ 22 retrieved, 12 fertilized, 3 frozen
    5/28/2014 ~ FET#1 ~ Transferred 2 Hatching Blasts
      6/1/2014~ **BFP**
    6/9/2014 Beta #1 ~ 1022
    6/12/2014 Beta #2 ~ 3099
    6/16/2014 Beta #3 ~ >5000
    6/19/2014 First U/S ~ TWINS!!!  
    1/7/2015 Twins born @ 34 weeks

image image Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Options

Ducktale said:
    It's taking everything I've got to not correct posters on the gender v sex thing lately. It's like every other post. I keep typing up something and not hitting post.

Seriously...it's driving me up the wall. How many times have we talked about this. It's clear the people posting are not here regularly.

I feel like I've been posting less lately because a lot of the posts annoy me. I don't have the energy to respond/correct them. It's just too much.  

I feel the same way. How many of them are on the first page? Like I want to shout at them so badly! Like ok if there are 2 others of the same thing you're about to post why not just post on those? Is it that hard for them to try to lurk?

• Options
    Omg @kefttsc‌ what a horrible accident. Its amazing that nobody was hurt. Very scary.

@kismetjess‌ those are gorgeous colors! Grats on the baby girl!

@psychobutthead‌ dont feel badly. A tooth infection can harm both you and baby. Yes having to go to the dentist without insurance sucks but its something medically necessary. Hope it heals quickly for you.
    -------------------------------
    Sarah, 35 bumping from NE Ohio
    Married my love 4/22/2006
    DD born 10/12/2009
    DS born sleeping 2/23/2013 full trisomy 18
    Baby 3 due 2/13/2015
    Pregnancy Ticker}
  • Options
    We are leaving the house in 5 hours for vacation. I just out DS down for nap, you would think I would be packing our bags or cleaning the house. No, I'm sitting on my iPad bumping and trying not to fall asleep.
    F15 December Siggy Challenge: Holiday Decoration Fails

Natalie Ann is on her way!
     BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    chickyclg said:
    @HerHighness‌ is it bad that I giggle each time I see twatwaffle.

Nope i do too. That was the intent. Sometimes i try and defuse shit with humor. It doesnt always go as i hope tho. When the white knight showed up i had to go to bed or it was gonna get worse. Didnt want to be the poster formally known as herhighness. The gamer in me cant lose all my levels :)
    -------------------------------
    Sarah, 35 bumping from NE Ohio
    Married my love 4/22/2006
    DD born 10/12/2009
    DS born sleeping 2/23/2013 full trisomy 18
    Baby 3 due 2/13/2015
    Pregnancy Ticker}
  • Options

Omg @kefttsc‌ what a horrible accident. Its amazing that nobody was hurt. Very scary.

@kismetjess‌ those are gorgeous colors! Grats on the baby girl!

@psychobutthead‌ dont feel badly. A tooth infection can harm both you and baby. Yes having to go to the dentist without insurance sucks but its something medically necessary. Hope it heals quickly for you.

I have dental insurance and its a high plan. But its still going to cost $500 today. With back to school and DD`s birthday this month.

That way I`ll be second trimester and in the mean time the doctors office said I can prepay however much before visit. So I`m going to aim for $100 from each check each week. I just don`t want to blow $500 in savings incase an emergency comes up.

Also I brought two lunches to work today. I ate both and Im still hungry. I also ate a milkway and am contemplating buying a second one. Two hours left at work and I feel like gnawing my hand off.

• Options
    Teeth are a good investment and you are worth it :)  
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"