December 2014 Moms

I have something nice to say

2»

Re: I have something nice to say

As you can tell, this is how I was feeling last night.

D14 November Siggy Challenge: The feels of 3rd trimester...

imageimageimage

• meanie3 said:

I don't post a lot on here but I read & hand out all kinds of love tits. I really enjoy being a part of this wonderful group of knocked- up women!

Where is the one that says "I friggin love you back!" ?
  • Loading the player...
  • Im new on this and i have a big amount of respect for all you, your all kind and caring. I just really wanna point out @CandEChicago‌ always helped me on most of the posts ive made thank you so much!!
  • Sarai1250 said:
    Im new on this and i have a big amount of respect for all you, your all kind and caring. I just really wanna point out @CandEChicago‌ always helped me on most of the posts ive made thank you so much!!
    Glad I could be of help. 

Test
  • @anna930 this board has been seriously lacking in parks & Rec gifs!

If anybody can find a " damn jerry! You jumped in a creek for a burrito?!" gif, that would make my life.
  • bowlwomanbowlwoman member
    edited August 2014
    agsgrrl said:
    @anna930 this board has been seriously lacking in parks & Rec gifs!
    If anybody can find a " damn jerry! You jumped in a creek for a burrito?!" gif, that would make my life.
    @agsgrrl Closest thing I could find.

BabyFruit Ticker       
    DD1 - 8 years
    DD2 - 6 years
    BFP3 - 3/31/14, Harmony Test 6/5/14 - It's a BOY!

• Even my fb timeline pic is Ron "just give me all of the bacon and eggs you have"
  • Aw I love D14 - you are all amazing! Mwah!! X

Kieran born 21.1.10

Angel baby 1 lost 18.6.13

Angel baby 2 lost 30.10.13

• I'm not a super avid or well-known poster, as DD keeps me on my toes every.freaking.second.of.every.freaking.day, but I will say I really enjoy this board. I feel like I'm still getting to know a bunch of ladies, but I think you all are great.

A special shout out goes to @twolittledogs for being an awesome mod. It's hard to take a nonbiased approach and do what's in the best interest of everyone at times, even though it may go against your own feelings. Being a mod of a board can't be easy and I think she handles herself with grace. So, thank you for doing the job I'd never be well enough equipped to handle! :)

All the love outpouring right now on this board is amazing. So, for those that enjoy bashing D14, perhaps this thread needs to be made into a sticky? We can refer back to the love as needed and make special callouts when appropriate.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

BFP #1 5/12/12; EDD 1/20/13; Eliana Grace born 1/25/13

BFP #2 12/11/13; EDD 8/23/14; M/C 6 weeks

BFP #3 4/3/14; EDD 12/13/14

Pregnancy Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"