Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss

Photos

I know you ladies are the only ones that are going to understand this.

I lost my baby in feb this year. I was on a cruise ship when it happened and also never knew I was pregnant untill I misscaried.

I've been rather bitter for months due to the fact I felt ripped off I never new I had an angel growing in my belly and when I see an ultrasound picture I get so teary/angry and jellous that I never got a photo.

A few nights ago I decided to go through photos of my cruise and there was a lot of them in my bikinis and I looked at one and my mouth dropped. I had a bump! I found another few photos showing of my mimi bump. I have photos of my angel in me!!!! I have something I can hold on to and look at. It's really helped me and has made me happy.

Re: Photos

• I am glad you found some comfort
     Daisypath Anniversary tickers        Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Oct Angel*BFP 1/25/14 * EDD 10/6/14 * US#1 2/26/14 *US#2 3/3/14 no heartbeat*d&c 3/12/14*

BFP 1/17/15 * EDD 9/30/15

• My boyfriend and I took a picture together when we were waiting for the ultrasound that we found out that the baby was lost at. I used to stare at that picture and cry. We were both making funny faces and we'd been waiting forever. We were so happy. Now I'm glad that I have it. It's the only picture we took while I was pregnant. I can't see anything at all since I was only 8 weeks but it brings me comfort also.

TTC #1: February 1, 2014
    BFP #1: 2/21/14 EDD: 10/31/14 MMC: discovered 3/31/14 (blighted ovum) D&C: 4/3/14 at 9w6d

BFP #2:12/18/14 EDD: 8/27/14 Beta #1 (16 DPO): 50 Beta #2 (18 DPO): 54 CP: 12/25/14 at 5w0d

Names | Blog | Chart

Formally LisaG09

"Everybody wants to be happy. Nobody wants to feel pain but you can't have a rainbow without the rain."

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"