2nd Trimester
Options

birth month club

Does anyone else feel like their birth month club if full of grown women acting like high school bullies? Or is it just me? I didn't sign up for snide and snotty comments from other women when replying to a post....

Re: birth month club

• Options
    Baby center is a whole other site....
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Welcome to the bump.

The girls here are extremely helpful and supportive of real problems/questions but if you ask a stupid question you're gonna be met with a lot of snark. It it what it is you can love it or leave it but complaining will do nothing.

Like pp said... Other sites are full of rainbows and unicorns.
    Supermom to my beautiful boys Troy Marshall and Griffin Xander 

Living the dream with my wonderful man :)
  • Options
    @bunbun21 I love your sn, my son calls his butt his bun buns so every time I see you post I think of him and it makes me happy!

D14 November Siggy Challenge: The feels of 3rd trimester...

imageimageimage

• Options
    I would love to see the evidence of where we've been mean or acted like high school bullies. Especially in the time that she's been posting on D14.

Considering the things that some of our ladies are going through right now, I'd say we're nothing if not down right supportive.

But I guess this was supposed to be an invisible post for those from D14 so what do I know?
    BabyFruit TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPicimage
  • Options
    Callout fail. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Pregnancy Ticker

Joanna (30) Michael (31) 
    Twin sons born June 2009 after 1 Year ART, 
    Anthony and Brandon 6/25/09 
    Trying for #3 for 2 years
    IUI #10- BFP! m/c 2/23/2014 

• Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    Well, that was weak @emilyrmaila‌. Don't let the door hit ya'!

• Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
  • Options
    katehgee said:
    Wow, OP. Just wow.

This gif just made my day.
    The Nsync reunion performance was WAY too short.
  • Options
    This is excatly why people hate the d14 board. Nothing but entitled bitches. Heaven forbid someone has an opinion that doesn't agree with the group. They get their heads chewed off about it.

D14 is seriously a joke.
  • Options
    @bmneth At least on D14 we don't name call. As long as posters present their ideas a respectful and thoughtful way, there may be a bit of debate or snark, but no one is ever outright mean.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    ebilbao said:

@bmneth At least on D14 we don't name call. As long as posters present their ideas a respectful and thoughtful way, there may be a bit of debate or snark, but no one is ever outright mean.

Ha. You're funny. That's 90% of the post on there.
  • Options
    bmneth said:
    This is excatly why people hate the d14 board. Nothing but entitled bitches. Heaven forbid someone has an opinion that doesn't agree with the group. They get their heads chewed off about it. D14 is seriously a joke.
    I mean you can all go ahead and hate us all you want, it's ridiculous that she would come to an even more public forum to complain about us. And like @ebilbao said, we're actually not that mean, stupid isn't really tolerated or coddled but it shouldn't be anyway

Married 07.12.14
    Hannah 12.09.14
    Baby #2 Due 06.18.16
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    bmneth said:

ebilbao said:

Ha. You're funny. That's 90% of the post on there.
    What's funny is that anyone who can read can go there and see how wrong you are.
    BabyFruit TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPicimage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"