September 2014 Moms
Options

*hugs screen* miss u girls! LSN8308 Twins Update 7/31

just got my TB fix, and got caught up on as many posts as I can and I still have time left to post an update while I'm pumping.

So... best news first. DH went back to work yesterdayyyyy! that was the longest month ever of him being off. Although I loved having him cook and clean (somewhat), I really missed having the house to myself and actually having some time apart to miss him lol.

Its been 5 weeks 1 day since I gave birth to my babies. When they were born they weighed 2lb 11oz/2lb 14oz and now they're 3lb 13oz/3lb 15oz!!! We've had a few more bumps along the way but thankfully nothing serious.

my feisty girl is doing great, her heartrate dips are getting fewer by the day and she was the first to start showing good cues to eat, so its been about 5 days and she has been breast and bottle fed and doing so well with it!

and the little man is catching up fairly well especially considering his setbacks with his obstructed anus issue, and VSD, both of which have been resolved thankfully!!!!! the only issue hes dealing with now is reflux, for which he had to be given meds and be put back on the breathing tube for the air flow to help him during his reflux episodes. He also started nursing and taking a bottle a couple days ago and i was so surprised how well he did. Hes my delicate little man and just when i think his little body is too pooped out to do anything he proves me wrong.

now i just need them to come homeeee :'( Drs still say it will be a few more weeks, and my main concern now is the timing of whether they will be able to come home around the same time. My mom is the only person i trust with the babies and she lives about 3.5 hours away, plus she takes care of my 10 yr old niece, so unless school is still out when the twins (or one of them) come home, idk if my mom will be able to make it. and its giving me anxiety because idk how i will handle not being able to see one of my babies for a long period of time.

on to breastfeeding.... its definitely getting better. I'm averaging about 32 ounces a day now, and we had to buy a deep freezer due to the increase of my supply, but LC i'm working with still wants to bump up that output even more to make sure i'm able to feed both babies. I'm taking mothers milk and fenugreek, totally works, and I made those lactation cookies which are awesome. But i've run out of them now, and have been too tired lately to make a fresh batch so i've settled for making a bowl of oatmeal with flax and brewers yeast sprinkled on top with some chopped dates mixed in for sweetness. its not bad.

FX and GL to all you mamas!
**SIGGY TICKER WARNING**
Me: 27 High FSH (POF?) DH: 33 Slightly Low Morphology / Married Aug '08 TTC since 7/2009
6 rounds of clomid = no luck
IVF w/ ICSI & AZH #1 - Jan/2011 = ET cancelled OHSS
FET #1 & #2 - March/2011 & June/2011 = Chemical Preg.
IVF w/ Half ICSI #2 New RE - May/2012 = BFN!
May '12 - Sep '13 - Took A Break
Dec '13 IVF w/ Half ICSI #3!!!!! Switched RE
Protocol - Lupron trigger/Follistim/Ganirelix/Estrace/Vivelle/Crinone
12/27 - BFP! TWINS! EDD 9/3/14 ...Team PURPLE!
6/27/14 - Emergency C/S @ 30w2d - Baby A 2lb 14oz, Baby B 2lb 11 oz
ALL WELCOME :)

Re: *hugs screen* miss u girls! LSN8308 Twins Update 7/31

• Options
    YAY!!! Glad everything is going well for you and babies are doing much better! Thank you for the update!
  • Options
    LTMamaLTMama member
    So glad to hear how well things are going, your babies are little champs!! And your supply is awesome, way to go!

DD1, born 4/10/11 at 32 weeks
    Cooking #2 :)  Due 9/18/2014

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Thanks for updating us! So great to hear that things are going well for your LOs :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Jan 18 December Siggy Challenge: Christmas Movies

• Options
    So glad to hear that everything is getting better. Sounds like you are doing everything right. Good work mamma!

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Very happy to read this update! So glad they are both making improvements!

• Options
    That's a great update! It sounds like they both are strong little miracles. Awesome job on the breast feeding! You are doing a great job, so keep it up!
  • Options
    Thanks for the update! I was thinking of you recently and I am glad to hear both babies are doing good.
    Me 29 DH 30 Unexplained IF TTC since wedding May 2012. IUI #1 11/5/13-BFN.  IUI #2 12/5/13-BFN. IUI #3-12/30/14. All three with Femara CD 3-7 and Ovidrel trigger. +HPT 1/13/14 First +ever!!! Beta #1 195 Beta #2 1/15-533. Ultrasound on 2/4 showed one bean. EDD 9/22/14. Team Green turned Team Blue-Baby Conner arrived on 9/19/14.

• Options
    What a wonderful wonderful update!  I can't believe it's already been 5 weeks - you are doing amazing!  Best wishes for continued progress!

imageimage

• Options
    I'm so glad to hear this great update!  You have been through a lot and it sounds like your LOs are making wonderful progress!  I hope you are able to work things out about bringing them home.  Good luck!
  • Options
    So glad to hear a good update from you!! Hoping things continue to go smoothly and babies will be home soon!
    image        image
  • Options
    What a wonderful update!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

• Options
    Thank you for the update :) Happy to hear your babies are doing well! I hope everyone is home soon! 
  • Options
    Love this update! I'll think good thoughts that both of those babies get to go home as soon as they can!

^^^ September Signature: TV series I plan on binge watching with my newborn I do what I want. ^^^

image    image

<3 Gage Douglas 09.04.2014...my sunshine after the rain.

• Options
    Glad to hear the great update.

BabyFruit Tickerimage

• Options
    Thank you for the update! I'm so glad they are doing so well and you are kicking butt in the pumping department!!
  • Options
    Wonderful news! So glad to hear they are doing well! Praying they both come home real soon!
    IMG_4550[1] Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    You go on with your bad self! Great job mama!

imageImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    I'm glad to hear they are doing so well!
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Scheduled C-Section 8/20!
  • Options
    Great update! Glad to hear you and the babes are doing well
    DD:3 | DS:1
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    Thanks for the update! So glad you and the babies are doing well, and that breastfeeding is going great for you!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    So glad to hear things are going well

Married DH 3/14/09

TTC Since Jan 2011
    Diagnosed with PCOS Jan 2013
    BFP#1 June 2013/ EDD 2/23/2013 Blighted Ovum confirmed July 18, 2013
    took Cytotec July 20, 2013

BFP #2 12/28/2013 EDD 9/11/2014 Its A Girl!!! Rebecca Ann!

Rebecca Ann born 8/31/2014 6lb 1oz 19 inches long 8:55am!!!!

• Options
    So happy to hear the babies are doing well, I am sorry that you have to wait even longer for them to come home! I'm also so impressed with your supply and happy to hear that you're doing well pumping/nursing. Keep it up momma! And keep us posted.
  • Options
    So glad to hear the happy update! Wishing you continued luck :)

Gemma
    born August 31, 2014
  • Options
    Awesome! We will be thinking of you and your LOs, can't wait to hear and see more from you. :) Keep up the good work!
  • Options
    Great update! :)
  • Options
    Thanks for taking the time to give us an update! Glad things are going well. I will keep you all in my thoughts and hope that both babies come home together.
  • Options
    Thanks for the update, so happy to hear things are going well.  Hope you have them home soon!

• Options
    love hearing such a great update :)

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers image
  • Options
    Great update, Im so glad that things continue progressing for your twins and I hope they are home with you very soon!
    DH and I Married 11.12.10
    First BPP 1.24.14
    EDD 9.26.14

Baby Cooper John born on 9.24.14 6lbs9oz

• Options
    Thanks for the update! I'm so glad to hear everything is going well, and I'm sending T&P that your babies are home with you in no time!

• Options
    Glad to hear they are doing so well! I can't believe it's been five weeks, still have you and babies in my prayers.
  • Options
    It is so good to read some good news!!

• Options
    Glad to hear the twins are doing well!
    Anniversary

• Options
    Glad to hear all is well. I know how tough that nicu can be. Mine were I'm there for 4 weeks and you can't wait for them to be home with you. Keep up the pumping momma. Supply with twins is crazy. At one point I was pumping anywhere from 60-70 oz per day. I definitely worked really hard to get my supply up that high. Hopefully they will come home soon. If you need to talk anytime feel free to pm me. Also check out the preemie board on the bump if you haven't already. They are amazing support over there. Boh hugs momma. They will be home before you know it.

• Options
    So happy to hear such a great update! Hope your LOs continue to improve & they are home with you in no time! Keep up the good work mama! :)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Anniversary BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    Thanks for the update.  Its wonderful that you're all doing well and hope that they get to come home soon.  
    Big Brother Nolan 07.30.12
  • Options
    What a great thing to read! Thanks for the wonderful update! Grow babies grow!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"