April 2015 Moms
Options

Intro

abc829abc829 member
edited July 2014 in April 2015 Moms
Hi Everyone! We recently found out we were pregnant! 2 years ago I suffered from a corneal ectopic pregnancy and lost my right tube and part of the ovary. We were in our pre infertility meeting with our dr who told me I have PCOS now. After a few min the nurse rang to say we were pregant! I'm so apprehensive about celebrating and being excited that I have turned off all feeling for this pregancy. I know in my heart everything will be ok I just don't want to set myself up for the emotional roller coaster of last time. I hope this normal to feel this way.
imageimage
imageimage

Re: Intro

• Options
    motangmotang member
    Congrats and welcome!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Congrats! I bet that was some crazy emotions having the nurse call in with that news. Welcome

Baby Girl Lennon born sleeping 6-18-11 Baby Boy Anderson born healthy and happy 8-17-12 Image and video hosting by TinyPic

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Congrats & welcome!
    DD - Born 8/12/13

• Options
    congrats and welcome!
    Married 3/5/10
    Started TTC Baby #1 6/2014
    BFP #1 7/27/2014 
    EDD 4/3/2014
    IT'S A GIRL! 10/16/14
    Team Pink!

BabyFruit Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    jennmejennme member
    Congrats & welcome. Prayers for a h&h preg :-)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Having any loss makes it hard to relax and get excited. It's totally normal to feel that way. Welcome to the board and congrats! Sending prayers and sticky baby dust! :)
    Baby #1: EDD:  5/31/08   DD born sleeping due to severe preeclampsia at 22 weeks 1/26/08
    Baby #2: EDD:  4/28/09   DS#1
    Baby #3: EDD:  5/26/11   DS#2
    Baby #4  EDD:  4/1/2015 

• Options
    Welcome and congratulations! Wishing you a very H&H pregnancy!

Married since June 2010 | TTC January 2014-July 2014 | BFP #1 - 7/22/14 | EDD - 4/2/15

image   image   
    BabyFruit Ticker 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"