Single Parents

Hi foreclosure, my name is freeatlast2014

Pleasure to meet you.

Yep, my kids' great grandparents just sent me regular and certified mail today that they will begin foreclosure proceedings as of 9/1 if I don't pay all back due mortgage and tax and insurance payments. Considering I don't have a money tree and your grandson is a piece of shit douche - you won't be getting that money.

But the good news is, if you can pull this off you can then own my home and just hand it over to your grandson without any of you losing any money but me. Good luck trying to pull this off.

Re: Hi foreclosure, my name is freeatlast2014

• That sucks, im sorry they are trying to do this to you
  • I'm sorry they are doing this to you.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Wait, I know nothing of foreclosure, but I thought only banks were able to foreclose on a property...??

Regardless, I'm sorry they're doing this to you.  Have you shown the letters to your lawyer (you have one, right?)?  I think it's something you might want to talk to one about, tell them your situation, even look into squatter laws.  How long have you lived there?
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • I'm sorry-- that sounds like so much to deal with.

BFP 1- EDD 2/09/11 Missed MC DX @11 weeks D&C- 7/25/10 BFP 2- EDD 12/22/11 Natural MC @ 5w 2d BFP 3- EDD 1/25/12 DD Josephine born 1/16/12

Lilypie - (TUWi)

• edited July 2014
    My ex's grandparents lent us the money with interest. They hold the mortgage and we own the home. They are the bank. If they foreclose, they will then own the house. And probably hand it right over to my ex. And then he won't have to split what we would have made if we sold it. Perfect way for us to not lose money (cause it would sell for less than we paid) and perfect way for him to not have to pay me. Sleezeball move. Judge ordered us to list it for sale by 7/15 and he has not signed so my guess is this was the plan all along.

My lawyer is on vacation until Monday.
  • Fucking bogus.
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Wow. Just wow. 

I love how these assholes make these decisions and say they are in the right and there's nothing wrong with doing things this way. I know my ex would do the same and has rationalized in a similar manner. I'm sorry you are in this situation. I agree with the fact rarely does a divorce escape a foreclosure (Even the richest people I've known had their house foreclosed upon during their divorce) and that it will look worse on him. If you and your children live there, he is forcing his children into the streets (hypothetically).  

PCOS // Loss 3/2010 // Single Mom // Natural Birth // DC Metro // Baby Girl Born 2/2/2014
  • Wow. Just wow. 

I love how these assholes make these decisions and say they are in the right and there's nothing wrong with doing things this way. I know my ex would do the same and has rationalized in a similar manner. I'm sorry you are in this situation. I agree with the fact rarely does a divorce escape a foreclosure (Even the richest people I've known had their house foreclosed upon during their divorce) and that it will look worse on him. If you and your children live there, he is forcing his children into the streets (hypothetically).  

PCOS // Loss 3/2010 // Single Mom // Natural Birth // DC Metro // Baby Girl Born 2/2/2014
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"