2nd Trimester
Options

Fetal Doppler

Has any purchased a fetal doppler for home use? If so where and what brand did you buy? I am debating on buying one, but I am also afraid it may become crazy and I may want to use it to much. I am starting my 14th week tomorrow and have heard the heartbeat but just wonder if it would be fun to hear it when we want. 

Re: Fetal Doppler

• Options
    We purchased the sonaline B online (just Google it -- I can't remember the site). It was about $50 and it's been a sanity saver for me -- especially in the last few weeks when a lot of women around my stage of pregnancy are getting tons of movement and my babies have been really quiet. 

N14 Nov. Siggy: CELEBRATION!

image image
    TTC since 2011
    Aug. - Sept. 2013 - dIUIs = BFNs
    January 2014 - IVF = 3 freezer babies
    March 2014 - FET of AA and AB blast = BFP! Twins! 
    Nov. 7, 2014 - Wilhelmina "Willa" Suzanne (4lb 14oz) and Ari Jose (6lb 4oz) were born via CS
    image image

image image image image 

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    I bought the angel sounds fetal doppler for $30.00 and I can hear the heartbeat every single time very quickly.
    BabyFetus Ticker
    Samuel Jacob 
    Due 2/16/17

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    If you're interested in renting and not buying a fetal doppler, I highly recommend BabyBeat: https://www.babybeat.com. I did a 3-month rental of the display/recorder doppler.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

@BkBaby118

Is that kind just for the heart? 

• Options
    nevermind...I totally missed 'doppler' in the op's post.  duh. 
  • Options
    We purchased the sonaline B online (just Google it -- I can't remember the site). It was about $50 and it's been a sanity saver for me -- especially in the last few weeks when a lot of women around my stage of pregnancy are getting tons of movement and my babies have been really quiet. 
    Exactly this. 

IAmPregnant Ticker

First Met: March 13, 2009
    Married: September 13, 2012 
    BFP: March 4, 2014
    EDD: 11/25/2014 
    Three furbabies: Franklin (8) Amos (4) Sasha (2) 

• Options
    I purchased sonoline B was $88 cdn with express shipping. I found hb at 11 weeks. I listen a couple times a week but only for a quick second just to make sure bubs is still there.
  • Options
    I also got the Sonoline B doppler. Found it on eBay for $49.00 with free shipping. I LOVE it.

____________________________________________________________                                           

TTC 10+ | Stage 4 Endometriosis

3 Laparscopy's

BFP - 06.15.2014

EDD - 02.16.2015

BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    Sonoline B 3Mhz. Works great and didn't cost more than $50.
    imageimage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"