Parenting

PLL

First off, I feel bad for Hanna when she told Aria about Zack. I mean, yeah she's been a drunk lately and blabbed that one time, but why would she make up some shit like that?!

Second, I didn't get to hear what Big Rhonda told Aria last night (damn kids fighting sleep). What was it?

Ok, so do y'all think that was really Noel that broke into Hanna's house? Or do you think Ali was just saying that to get the girls to calm down?
DD {6.13.10} & DS {5.19.12}

Re: PLL

• Ali drives me nuts!  Just tell the truth already, so we can get some answers!  

I sort of believe that she did put Noel up to breaking in, to solidify her story.  Ali is manipulative, and getting the adults on her side seems to be goal #1 right now.  Also, the intruder was not up to A's normal standards, so I don't think it was A.  A is very good at not getting caught or being seen, and doesn't leave behind a trail.  The intruder last night, was somewhat loud, and dropped the knife as they were leaving.  

I feel bad for Hannah, too.  She is my favorite of the liars, and I hate to see her spiraling.  She and Caleb need to get their acts together!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Also, why have they not questioned Ali about her connection to Noel?  They haven't seemed the least bit curious as to why he has been helping Ali.  They question everything to death on that show, but yet, they are just going to accept Ali's brush off of "Noel has secrets, too".  

• Loading the player...
  • I'm watching it again now. Do you think Ali really slept in the closet or is that another lie to get Hanna's mom to believe her? If that is a lie then i could see her setting up the intruder too.

I still don't like the drunk Hanna story.I felt bad for her when she told Aria about her mom's bf.

I wonder how much Melissa knows since her was at the stable. I think the theory about Bethany and Jason being twins could be true and Melissa knows.

• I'm watching it again now. Do you think Ali really slept in the closet or is that another lie to get Hanna's mom to believe her? If that is a lie then i could see her setting up the intruder too. I still don't like the drunk Hanna story.I felt bad for her when she told Aria about her mom's bf. I wonder how much Melissa knows since her was at the stable. I think the theory about Bethany and Jason being twins could be true and Melissa knows.
    I was thinking Jason having the twin, but the ages wouldn't work for it to be Bethany. Bethany was 17 when she was killed 2 years ago, meaning she'd be 19 if she was still alive. Jason is supposed to be around 25 or so, I believe.
    DD {6.13.10} & DS {5.19.12}
  • I didn't think about that @Kimbus22‌ . Maybe just another sibling, but not necessarily a twin?

• I actually felt sorry for Ali when she was sitting in the window crying, but after she admitted that Noel was the one that broke in, I went back to disliking her. I feel like the whole thing was a setup. She really wanted to stay at Hanna's house, so much so, that she went behind Hanna's back to ask her mom if she could stay. She knew Hanna would leave, so I feel like she made up the whole scared, sleeping in the closet story to make the break in more believable. 

DS <October 2010>
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"