August 2014 Moms
Options

Is this labor? FTM!

Hi A14! I've been a stalker this whole time... and now I'm 38w5d! Time flies! Hello all you wonderful mamas!

Ok so does this sound like early stages? I got checked Monday and I'm 2-3 centimeters dilated and 50% effaced. I lost my mucus plug yesterday at 1pm and have been having period cramping in my back, but everything is reaaaallly manageable and not painful or consistent. Every 10 mins or so. I'm still working and at work now. I'm so nervous my water will break at work! :O

Anyone else have a similar situation? Do you think active labor will start soon?

Re: Is this labor? FTM!

• Options
    It could, but only time will tell. I've been 4cm and 50% for a week now. I have had long periods of cramping/contractions 5 minutes apart for over a week now...pretty much every day. I also lost my mucus plug and had bloody show over two weeks ago. That just means you're dilating. Good luck, hopefully it will turn into active labor soon!

IAmPregnant Ticker   

BabyFruit Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    BFP - 01/04/2016; EDD - 09/15/2016 DS #1 - 07/2014
  • Options
    Maybe, maybe not. You can lose your plug and have contractions for weeks before actual labor starts.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    ....maybe check with your doctor?  Just to be on the safe side of things.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Proud Mother to 16 year old Austin (MCJROTC Sgt., Trumpet playing "Band Nerd" and hopeful Air Force Pilot!)
    Proud Stepmother to 12 year old Josh (Baseball playing, Saxophone playing "Band Nerd" and hopeful Doctor!)
    Proud Mother to baby Kaylee (Stuffed toy playing, Adorable smiling baby and hopeful Rodeo Princess!)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"