Single Parents

that awkward moment when

Your face feels like youve been sobbing for hours and your not evensad but that feeling in your face makes you want to cry.

All the eye make i was wearibg earlier for fantasy makeup at school irritated my eyes and they hurt like.ive been crying.

Now ill be an aw and show off the awesome makeup two of my friends did on me.

How was everyones tuesday?

Re: that awkward moment when

• edited July 2014
    Omg that is so cool!
    Today I had a great year end review than another lady was nasty to me cause she is jealous of my younger smarter version of herself.
    I went on a date sun night and the guy and I text for a while tonight. Wish I was sexually attracted to him but I'm not. And I still think about my long distance guy who I still talk to, is not all that good looking, but I really like. Want what you can't have!?!? I think so
  • Glad your end of the year review went well
  • Loading the player...
  • That's awesome!

I was off work so i spent the day cuddling my boy. I had one of those "holy shit I'm a mom" days where you just can't believe life can be that great. Doing this alone isn't easy, but I wouldn't trade being his mom for anything. Also I'm being very mushy. I think my period might come early. Lol
  • @Ladyoriza those are the best days! I wish bentley would want to cuddle
  • DD has been very cuddly lately, I think her mouth is really hurting her.  I think I see two (definitely one) more teeth coming in up top.  I thought I saw one on bottom coming through, but I might have just been seeing things... 
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • That is super cute but it also makes me itchy looking at it! 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Throwing leaves <3
  • So i went to sally beauty suppy to replace some combs and clips for school. Walk in, the person greats me asks how im doing. I say fine howre you and shes all crappy i could be doing better.

It was really awkward and uncomfortable, so i was like sorry amd walked away to get my stuff go up to check out and she told me to have the other girl check her out cause shes to scatter brained

This is why i go to cosmoprof and not sallys but sallys was on the way home.
  • Maybe her BD is being king douche today.
  • Yeah, but its kinda customer service 101 that you check your personal shit at the door
  • Yeah, I worked customer service jobs until I landed an office job in a trucking company 8 years ago.  Didn't matter how shitty my day was, I never acted it out while on the clock.  Well, only one day I did, and I got sent home for it.  But, understandably, it was 9/11 and my friends were in New York that day on tour and no one had heard from them until the next day.
  • 9/11 was a day no one was able to check out at work or school
  • Anyone who could has no soul.
  • Anyone who could has no soul.

This is so true. My sister lived 20 minutes from new york at 9/11
  • My XH lived 30 minutes from the city on 9/11 (we were dating at the time) and I was a wreck until I could talk to him. This is back in the days when I was a broke college kid and didn't have a cell phone. I was so, so relieved to get home and be able to find out how he was.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Throwing leaves <3
  • I went to Sallys today too. I bought ion color because my hair hates everything else. I pull green and almost every other color line leaves me with a green tint. Anyway, I give her my pro card and she scans it. Then she says, "You have developer and a bowl, right?" Nah. Even though you know I have a license, i have no idea what I'm doing. She had already sold me an add on product so it wasn't like she was trying to make a bigger sale.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"