Single Parents

Well isn't that cute...

edited July 2014 in Single Parents
My ex MIL now watches my boys on Mondays again. She did this when I went back to work but after she put her hands on me and I filed charges, I took that privilege away. After mediation, I agreed to go back to that. I worried because the kids are so high maintenance (3.5 and 23 months) and she is spacey. Well when I went to pick the kids up she introduced me to her helper she hired. I feel so relieved that she has this 13 year old to help her - I find great comfort in that.

Also makes me wonder, if you got it like that why is your son not paying 1 dime to the daycare we have for the other days so we can both work when he makes more than triple what my measley part time job pays? Must be nice.

Re: Well isn't that cute...

• Because hes a douche. That is the nest answer i can give. Hes a douche
  • Because hes a douche. That is the nest answer i can give. Hes a douche

Because hes a douche. That is the nest answer i can give. Hes a douche

This.
  • Loading the player...

Totally feel you, dude.  Must be so nice to do whatever you want and not pay to help support your own kids.  Of course, in my case, I can't complain.  I want nothing from BD. When I'm strapped for cash and need help, I usually bite the bullet and ask my parents, but there is just no way I'd ask him or his family for help.

Don't you have a CS order?  I don't remember.
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Bd is refusing to pay child support hes refusinf to get a job so he doesnt have to finacially support bentley.
  • We have an agreed upon amount (he dictated, I took it cause it was better than zero) but that was only supposed to be temporary. Court still hasn't ruled on what I should be getting in the interim until divorce is final. And that amount has nothing to do with daycare or medical expenses. He is a douche and just won't pony up cause I kept the tax refund (which is long gone and paid for things like daycare utilities etc. when he gave me nothing.)
  • eg214eg214 member
    What @MinnesotaMomma91!!?!?!? You haven't gone to court right? I thought I understood that regardless of not having a job or whatever they still have to find a way to pay SOMETHING. Not having a job is not an excuse in the eyes of the court.

PCOS // Loss 3/2010 // Single Mom // Natural Birth // DC Metro // Baby Girl Born 2/2/2014
  • @Eg214 nope havent gone to court but hes flat out said hell do everythin in his power not to financially support bentley unless him and i are together
  • Wow, what? LOL, really? So if you and him are together, does that mean he'll then disown his other children? Because his logic dictates that.
  • Yup, but id rather not deal with his crazy ass soooooo. Thats where were at
  • I'm pretty sure no one in their right mind would want to deal with him.  I feel sorry for the women who don't see it. Well, no, if you don't know what crazy looks like, then you probably deserve it.
  • eg214eg214 member
    Wow. They are so unbelievable. It's amazing. 

MC told me on the phone that if he didn't get his way, he'd peace out and not be in her life. When I called him out on it in email, he denied he said that. Well, lookie where we are now. Not getting his way so totally MIA. Amazing how that works out. Yet if I decided I wanted to be a "family" and get back together with him, he'd be all about it. It's his way of fucking with me to say "See, things would be awesome if we were together." He's sent me texts and pictures in the past saying those exact things. Get a life ass. I pity the girl who ends up with you.

PCOS // Loss 3/2010 // Single Mom // Natural Birth // DC Metro // Baby Girl Born 2/2/2014
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"