Parenting

Help!!!! This can be Monday randoms too

Re: Help!!!! This can be Monday randoms too

• I was rushing this morning and didn't pack enough food for the day. I just threw in my oatmeal stuff, slapped a sandwich together, and tossed in a peach as an after thought. I'm starting to get into hangry territory, but if I eat my lunch now (11 am) I'll be hungry again by 1 and have nothing to tide me over until I get home. I should make DH come take me out to lunch.

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I just signed up to take a songwriting class.  I don't know why really, but it seemed like a cool idea. 

It says you don't need any musical experience (thought I can read music and play it) but you do have to sing melodies and upload those for your classmates to hear.  I think the chances that I will actually do that are about 0%. 

• 1.) Happy birthday @BluepointToasted‌ !

2.) No advice @littlestjerry‌ but plenty of commiseration. My 4mo has been STTN since about 4 weeks, then last night......woke up screaming at 3am. W. T. F. I feel you! And then we were OUT OF COFFEE!!!!!!!!

4-shot Americano at Starbucks was my solution....

3.) @FTWR‌ it is totally cute. Let the haters hate.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I accidentally opened that stupid fucking BB thread.
  • Why the fuck does it say plural now? 3rd party vendors?
    I did that a couple weeks ago. I was doing so good at not opening it. How on earth is that thread 90+ pages long? I have never even seen the show. 

FTM - BFP: 1/23/14 - EDD: 10/5/14 - DD Born 9/13/14

I did that a couple weeks ago. I was doing so good at not opening it. How on earth is that thread 90+ pages long? I have never even seen the show. 
    Me either, I'd rather watch paint dry than watch BB.
  • pepperedmothpepperedmoth member
    edited July 2014

I accidentally opened that stupid fucking BB thread.

So glad I'm not the only one! I was worried I'd be the odd one out and no one would looooooove meeeeeeeeee!
    <-------------- insecure

• Oh no @PrivacyWanted‌ are they replacing your money ASAP?

• Oh no @PrivacyWanted‌ are they replacing your money ASAP?

Yes. It's a credit card (that we use for everything and pay off every month). So we're not out any cash - it's just a huge headache and I have to re-do all of our autobill stuff.
    And I'm mad that they were able to spend that much before it was caught

That is crazy. Especially with a credit card.

• @bay511

Her favorite parts of the kid movies are the scary parts; so not like me. She loves the witch and flying monkey in Wizard of Oz, the scary branches and woods in Beauty and the Beast, Snow White and the original Care Bears movie. 
    My daughter is my hero.

I thought so too. I was only going to watch one episode to see what the hype was about. I was hooked after the first 5 minutes.
  • Happy birthday birthday twin @luxannie‌!
    image image
  • I feel like I could eat nonstop today. Must be the rain
    image image
  • Happy birthday @BluepointToasted‌!
    Hope your day is wonderful!

• How do I make my pictures not sideways?

• So bad omen alert. Somehow a bird got into my office and died over the weekend, but not before crapping on everything trying to get out. I did not imagine having to Clorox wipe down my desk and pictures of DD as my first task this fine Monday morning. The poor bird's body was next to my chair and removed by my office neighbor. There's still shit spots on the carpet by the window and it stinks like citrus scented chemicals in here. I think it's gonna be a bad week.

Tl;dr Happy Monday!

• pobrecita said:

jenn330 said:

I feel like I am finally recovering from my weekend. Went to our local county fair and spent way to much $$$ on random shit while is was drunk. Like did I really need a shirt with a picture of a deer on it that says "nice rack"? Lol

No. Definitely no.

My sober self knows this!
  • Quick, I need a movie to watch on Netflix during nap...preferably something funny
    image image
  • I'm trying to work up the nerve to call and make an appointment to get my hair done.  I hate calling places.  And I can't decide if I just want to get a trim or if I want to get it colored as well.  I never get my hair colored professionally so I don't even know where to start there.

• @monkeybabe - we have terrible fruit flies in the summer.  I put some vinegar (I think they like rice vinegar best) in a bowl and cover with saran wrap. Then I poke holes in the plastic and set on the counter. They get in, but can't get out, and then drowned themselves. This is the only thing that works for us. 
    I'll have to try this. I put a bowl with apple cider vinegar and soap in it, after reading that works, but it's only caught like 3 of them.
    -------------------------------------
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"