2nd Trimester
Options

Any one else having allergies during pregnancy?

I have a bronchial cough that shows up throughout the day when it wants. I am constantly sneezing and I feel it deep into my chest. Runny nose and stuffy nose mixed with blood from I guess my nose being dry.
Am I the only one?

Best Answer

Answers

• Options
    I have seasonal also and then I am allergic to my dog but I have been leaving him outside to avoid the shedding. These allergies are all new though, and I hve had them since month 2 and now I'm 5 months
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Cat&SCat&S member
    I have horrible seasonal allergies (this is not new or from pregnancy). I take Claritin daily and it works very well. Claritin, Zyrtec, and Benadryl are fine to take during pregnancy, just not the D versions.

Pregnancy Ticker

Zoe Nicole: 8/21/14

Due again: 1/17/18

• Options
    My rhinitis has evolved into a whole new level since being PG this time. I asked my doc abt it and she said it is also bec of the weather

i love you, my little mooncake mahal kita

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

imageimageimage
  • Options
    My allergies have been SO awful this summer! I cannot wait for fall and the first freeze to get here. I wake up in the middle of the night sneezing like crazy and not much has helped. Just counting down the days until cooler weather.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"