March 2014 Moms

FFFC..since it's actually Friday.

The user and all related content has been deleted.

Re: FFFC..since it's actually Friday.

• Loading the player...
  • I'm wearing a maternity shirt today....that I just bought.  Old Navy v necks are so comfortable and they are long so I don't have to worry about my pudge sticking out.

I was already looking forward to the 50 shades movie (though terrified it would be the first Twilight all over again) but after seeing the trailer I am more excited.  Jamie Dornan wouldn't have been my first pick, or even my 10th (so wish Charlie Hunnam hadn't dropped) but both leads seem to do well in their roles from the couple minutes that I saw.

I packed all my maternity clothes up a little over a month ago. But I left my favorite old navy maternity shirt out, I syill wear it. Its so comfortable !

Married  : ** 09/09/2011  ** BFP : 07-18-13 ** Baby #1 is a GIRL , Born 03/12/14 ** 
    ** BFP 2 :  01- 05-15 ** EDD 09-11-15 **

Image and video hosting by TinyPicLilypie First Birthday tickers

Baby S 2. Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @23ofclubs‌ that's exciting! I missed your OP but keep us updated. Are you going to take a digital?

I'm boring and don't really have a FFFC. :)

• kstar83kstar83 member
    edited July 2014
    pretty sure I have a breast infection. Calling doc this morning. Of course my mom had me freaked out last night with all my tiredness and breast pain and swelling that I was pregnant again. I know this would be good news for some, but since we are getting ready to move across country etc, it would NOT be good timing. I was actually super excited when I spiked a fever last night and had chills...

I mean the odds would be like 1 in a million anyway, but somehow that panic just hits you.

ETA: Nurse asked if I was in pain... um naw I just felt like calling...ugh I know they must ask these stupid questions but common. 
  • KewiiKewii member
    I'm choosing to ignore my doctor because I don't think she understands bf babies. She wants me to up my DD from 5 oz bottles every 2-3 hrs to 7 or 8 oz bottles because "if she'll eat more, give her more food all at once!" Um no. Frequent feedings are better because once you stretch a baby's stomach it stays that way. I trust the lactation consultant that I have worked with more on this. She's growing on the charts dr, you seem happy with the growth from last visit until now, I see no need to change amounts. See you at the 6 month appointment.

It makes me sad that she's probably suggested this to other parents, and they've probably gone ahead and done it because she's a doctor.

imageLilypie First Birthday tickersimage

• ntdanentdane member
    @bandteacher‌ we had always talked about possibly having three kids, so when I had a c/s with the twins I had a tubal done at the same time. I was lucky enough to have very easy pregnancies so it makes me sad sometimes to know I won't get to do that again.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • oh another one. I have a bug out bag. Told DH it was in the bathroom in case we had a tornado. Then the dogs found their emergency food stash in there and I realized I needed to put it up somewhere. I buy things occasionally on target trips to add to it that DH doesn't know about, cause he already thinks I am paranoid. But if shit hits the fan, he is going to A. love the airplane bottles of vodka, and B be glad I have some formula and water there for all of us (and the rest of the awesome stuff in case of terrible weather/zombie apocolypse/mutant plague)
  • @bsouls‌
    I don't have friends that mention facials, just mani-pedis.
    But DH makes a joke EVERY time he hears the word facial.

FFFC:
    I don't think most of these confessions would warrant flaming.
    I actually laughed at most of them. Either because it sounded like I silly thing to be confessing, or because I agreed with you.
  • I really want my period back.
  • Berry30 said:

When burping my baby, I usually burp first.

I always burp when I burp him. I thought I was a freak. 

Meeee toooo!!! He's getting harder to burp these days & I always seem to burp-so weird!

• Me

@lincbeesmom‌ me too!! Haha I was just wondering if I was the only one who does that! Lol every single time!!
  • ahc1503 said:
    I always burp when I burp him. I thought I was a freak. 
    Meeee toooo!!! He's getting harder to burp these days & I always seem to burp-so weird!

Add me to that list, burping her always makes me burp.
    Lilypie - (fm2j)

Lilypie - (YesX)

My Pregnancy/Parenting BLOG TTC since 5/2011, BFP #1 12/3/11, M/C 12/7/11 @ 4wks 2d. Began seeing RE Sep 2012. October 2012 Metformin 1500 mg= ovulation on CD34 BFP#2 11/14/12 9DPO, EDD 7/26/13, DX Gestational Diabetes @14 wks, our angel born sleeping 3/24/13 @ 22wks 2d. BFP #3 7/4/13 8DPO EDD 3/22/14, DX Gestational Diabetes @14 wks. started insulin @16 wks.  Our rainbow, born 3/19/14 @ 39wks 6d., we're so in love!

• My baby reached for her dad and whined while I was holding her the other night. When he took her she hugged him. I was so jealous I cried actual tears. I want my baby to love me the most. :((

I have been there, and it's rough. My daughter still worships her dad, and I am okay with it now. She will always need her mom, too.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker

• @CHPhotoMama‌ M is like this with Hubs. He's home with her all day while I work so she sees him more. When he goes out and then come back home when I'm with her, she gives him the biggest smile and it hurts my heart to think I'm not her favorite.

I am so happy, though, that they both adore each other so much!
  • I'm wearing a maternity shirt today....that I just bought.  Old Navy v necks are so comfortable and they are long so I don't have to worry about my pudge sticking out.

I was already looking forward to the 50 shades movie (though terrified it would be the first Twilight all over again) but after seeing the trailer I am more excited.  Jamie Dornan wouldn't have been my first pick, or even my 10th (so wish Charlie Hunnam hadn't dropped) but both leads seem to do well in their roles from the couple minutes that I saw.

I love old navy's v neck maternity shirts and still wear them too.

My confession is dd will be 4 next Saturday and we just last night got her a toddler bed. She never climbed out of her crib, so I didn't see the point. Now, it's time though and she loves it. She's also excited that ds gets her crib and will soon sleep in the same room.
  • I'm laying in bed looking on Pinterest for Bach party stuff for my friend while LO naps next to me. She should be in her crib napping and I should be folding laundry. Oh well!
  • Along the lines of what some PP's said - I busted my maternity pants back out two days ago :/ oh the shame! my stupid work pants just don't fit and I don't want to buy more....

one of the few moments where I really hated my post-pg body. normally I like myself just fine.

I also need to work on being patient with lo sometimes. he's the sort of baby that will NOT let you sit on the couch. ever. at all. like, ever. I guess he gets bored after about 5 mins and insists you walk him around the house or take him outside. it gets frustrating when you're tired (and want to catch up on teen wolf! lol). I feel bad for getting mad. he's just a baby.

• kimberpoo said:

Along the lines of what some PP's said - I busted my maternity pants back out two days ago :/ oh the shame! my stupid work pants just don't fit and I don't want to buy more....

one of the few moments where I really hated my post-pg body. normally I like myself just fine.

I also need to work on being patient with lo sometimes. he's the sort of baby that will NOT let you sit on the couch. ever. at all. like, ever. I guess he gets bored after about 5 mins and insists you walk him around the house or take him outside. it gets frustrating when you're tired (and want to catch up on teen wolf! lol). I feel bad for getting mad. he's just a baby.

This is Carter to a T!  Sometimes I just have to set him down under his play gym and let him cry, because I can't constantly walk him around and get sh*t done around the house.
    Anniversary
  • linzerdlinzerd member
    edited July 2014
    I can now be added to the moms who forgot to rebuckle the baby before driving the car. Ug.

This. On Monday my mother got stung by a bunch of bees and my father had to rush her to the hospital. They take care of Aubrey while I work, so they had to bring her with them. Luckily I work right down the street from the hospital so I was able to go get her from them before my dad went into the ER with my mom. They have a different carrier than I do so I just took theirs and strapped her in with the seatbelt in my car and went home. Once I got there I realized that her chest buckle wasn't done up. So she had ridden all the way there in their car and all the way home in my car with it undone. UGH!

My confession: Aubrey didn't poop since last Saturday and I read online that using a q tip with some Vaseline on her bum can stimulate her to go, so I tried it. I was in the bathroom and I suddenly had this like psychic vision that MH Was going to come to the door and say "she pooped!" And then he DID 3 seconds later! That was super weird but I ran out and into the nursery and changed her diaper and was singing to her and all happy for her! I never thought I'd be so excited to see poop!
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    Anniversary
  • NanaCook said:

this is probably flame worthy. It makes me all sorts of ragey inside that the boys section of H&M looks exactly like what the girls section looks like in other stores. Aqua colored v-necks, skinny shorts, and polka dot "blouses". The only way I could tell it was the men's section was because there were male mannequins.

Why does this bother you?

BOYS DESERVE SPARKLES TOOOOOOOOOO!!!

ETA: But really, if you don't like their boys' clothes, buy boys' clothes somewhere else. Boys have tons of choices out there. I am much more annoyed on behalf of girls, who it seems are ONLY allowed to wear frilly fussy things these days!

I only go their for their cheap cami's that are long, and their baby clothes that are cheap. Other than that none of the clothes there are mine or my husbands style. In fact, the "boy clothes" were more my style than anything. I love turquoise v necks.
    BabyFetus Ticker

• The insides of my thighs are bruised to hell. It's from James kicking when I change his diaper. This is why we are forcing him to potty train.. This is my newest edition..
    I'm about ready to do the same. Maeve shit her pants in Barnes and Noble today and she's way too big for the changing table they have in the restrooms. Plus, two in diapers sucks. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • My work has summer hours where we get off at 11:30 on Fridays!! My supervisor came to me at 11:30 and said that we needed to meet about the materials that he needed prepped a d prinyed for his out of town meetings Monday and Tuesday. Since I had lunch plans, I fibbed and told him that I couldn't stay late and help him because I had to get home to the baby.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"