Late Term and Child Loss
Options

Having a rough day...

Do you ever have one of those days where you just wish you could just go back to bed and start all over. Yeah, I am having one of those days. It started this morning when my car broke down on they way to work and my husband had to come get me. While he is on his way to tow my car home from the gas station I left it at he calls and said his sister has gone into labor and they are headed to the hospital.

It literally felt like I had been punched in the gut. She was scheduled to have a c-section in about a week and a half, so I wasn't prepared at all.  We had already talked about this and decided that he would go to the hospital, but I preferred to stay home. He picked up our son and head out on on the 2 hour trip to the hospital his sister is delivering at. They were gone about an hour when I get another phone call from my husband asking if I can look up the number for our insurance company b/c a rock hit his windshield on the interstate and cracked the glass. FML. Sorry if I was rambling I just needed to vent. I just want this day to be over.

Asher born February 5, 2011.

Baby #2 born sleeping at 20 weeks. May 6, 2014.

Re: Having a rough day...

• Options
    Oh @AshersMom11 I a so sorry your day has been so rough. Hang in there! Sending you lots of hugs:)
  • Options
    sorry you are having such a sucky day and you were caught off guard by your SIL.  big ((hugs))

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

8/12-Suprise BFP- Sweet Bunny Born Sleeping 11/21/12 (19 weeks)

-5/7/13- MMC (8 Weeks)

11/6/13- BO discovered at 7 weeks- natural MC 11/25/13

8/14- Surpise IF dx...low AMH (.24)- moving on to IVF

IVF #1- 11/14- 6R5M4F=2 perfect frosties

12/19/14- FET of 2 embabies = BFP!!!  One Little Bean EDD: 9/3/15

Everyone Welcome.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm sorry. Do you have time to do something for yourself? That might help you feel a little better.
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

• Options

I'm sorry. Do you have time to do something for yourself? That might help you feel a little better.
    Yeah. I'm thinking a big bottle wine, some chick flicks and a good cry are on the agenda for tonight.

• Options
    erinelerinel member
    Sorry you're having a rough day :(

Me 32 (Stage IV Endometriosis, short luteal phase) DH 38

Married 5/2010

January 2014- DS born healthy at 35.4 weeks

February 2014- DS passed away due to complications from adenovirus

February 2015- Rainbow baby DD born at 36.3 weeks

My chart: http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/42fd32 

• Options
    ***ticker***

((Hugs))

Lilypie - (qptF)

"Elsie Irene was born sleeping at 35w 6d on December 8, 2012. Mommy and Daddy miss you sweet girl."

• Options
    ((Hugs))
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Me: 32 DH: 33  High School Sweethearts  Married 5/28/2005
    DS1 born 6/5/10 at 40 weeks via emergency c-section due to fetal distress and IUGR caused by placental insufficiency
    DS2 born still 8/28/13 at 32 weeks via emergency c-section due to a complete placental abruption - cause unknown
    Baby #3 on the way, EDD 2/29/16.  Originally twins, but we said goodbye to Baby B at 8 weeks.
  • Options
    ((Hugs)) to you... I am sorry you are having a sucky day. Hope tomorrow is a little better.

Lilypie Maternity tickers

• Options
    ((Hugs)) sorry it's been rough.
  • Options
    Ugh, what a rotten day! I'm sorry! I hope today is better!
  • Options
    Thanks ladies. Yesterday was really hard, but today is much better. Thanks for listeing.

• Options
    Big hugs lady...glad today was better

Image and video hosting by TinyPic   image image

My Blog

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

BFP# 1 7/7/12 Beautiful DD born still at 36 weeks 5 days on 3/2/13
    Diagnosed with PCOS in 2005. Started Metformin July 2013

BFP # 2 8/7/14 EDD 4/22/15
    Please be our rainbow!!

**All AL Welcome**

• Options
    That sounds like a really crappy day. I'm glad today was better.
    ****loss discussed*****

We're queer. I'm 33, have severe stage 4 endo, and had both fallopian tubes removed. My love ("Manada" on the boards, 32) was diagnosed with diminished ovarian reserve. We did Partner IVF (my eggs, her uterus). We lost our twins Tavin and Casey at 21 weeks gestation.

Our IUIs
    with @Manada: IUI# 1-7 (December 2012- September 2013) all BFN. Tried natural, femara, clomid, puregon/follistim, clomid and menopur combo, both the ovidrel and HCG triggers.

Our IVFs:
    IVF #1 my eggs November/December 2013: Cancelled IVF due to poor response

IVF #2 my eggs/Manada's uterus January/February 2014
    BCPs and lupron overlap Stimmed: 1/22-2/2: Bravelle and Menopur (dosage ranged from B300 and M150 to B375 and M150 to B300 and M225)
    2/4 retrieved 10 eggs. Endo was much worse than expected. Only 3 eggs fertilized; February 7 transferred two day 3 embryos, froze one. All great condition.
    BFP eve of 6dp3dt; Beta 1 (11dp3dt): 110; Beta 2 (13dp3dt): 175; Beta 3 (15dp3dt): 348; Beta 4 (19dp3dt): 2222; Beta 5 (21dp3dt): 4255
    1st ultrasound (3/6  6w 1d): TWINS!!!! Twin A measuring 6w1d with a heartbeat of 118bpm. Twin B measuring 6w0d with a heartbeat of 113bpm. 

***July 18, 2014 we lost our beautiful babies at 21 weeks gestation. They were born too early. Tavin Sara T. and Casey Elizabeth T. are beautiful and precious and we will love them and miss them forever.***

FET #1 December 2014
    Intralipid infusion on Dec 10. Transfer of 1 day 3 nine-cell embryo into my uterus on Dec. 19. (acupuncture immediately before and after)
    BFP on Dec. 27; Beta 1 Jan 2 (14dp3dt): 665, Beta 2 Jan 4 (16dp3dt): 1859, Beta 3 Jan 6 (18dp3dt): 4449, Beta 4 Jan 10 (22dp3dt): 12,251.

• Options
    ***SIGGY***

I am so glad today was a better day but am so sorry yesterday was so hard. Sometimes, a good cry, some wine and some chick flicks really does make things better for me - hope that helped you, too. **hugs**

________________________________________________________________________________

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I'm glad you had a better day yesterday! You're a strong woman for getting through.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"