Upstate NY Babies
Options

New Moms to be in Fairport/Rochester area

Hi all,

So it seems the upstate NY member board on here is a bit light on people reaching out in the Rochester area, so hoping to start a new thread and meet some local moms to be. I'm due in October. It is my 1st and we took a long road to get here so are very excited. I work from home but work a lot and so have little time to meet people and to be frank know very few people in the area. I'm hoping to change that through a mom's group or club (preferably with other working mom's as activities on say a Wed once I'm working again will be tough) so that I can get to know people and so can my new baby :)

So figured I'd start a post and reach out and see if anyone responds. That's all for now.

Lilypie - (urRB)

Re: New Moms to be in Fairport/Rochester area

• Options
    I know this is old and I responded to the other thread but if there is a Facebook group what is it called? I also want to meet more rochester moms.

Isabella & Julian & and now #3!
  • Options
    I don't know the FB group - maybe ask the person on the other thread. There's also a moms of fairport group which may be what you are looking for - its a meet-up group - you can google them. I'm planning to join once I have my baby.

Lilypie - (urRB)

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Sounds great! I will reach out to the fairport moms group. Thanks!

Isabella & Julian & and now #3!
  • Options
    I'm not from the city of Rochester itself, but I grew up in and continue to live in Wyoming county. It would be great to make some friends as I lost a lot during my journey with infertility.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"