Ohio Babies

Please recommend an Ob gyn for me to see!

I am switching Ob Dr.s and would like to hear some positives/recommendations so it will help me choose a new dr. since I am pregnant. :)

Re: Please recommend an Ob gyn for me to see!

• I really like Dr. DeRosa at Sunforest OBGYN. There are also several other doctors there, most of them that I met I have liked.
    TTC #1 Since January 2007. After 2 1/2 years of infertility, we welcomed our Alexa Marie on November 26, 2009!! TTC #2 since November 2010. Cycle #2- clomid 100 mg. BFP!!! TTC #3 since November 2012. Surprise!! No meds, BFP on 11/17! BabyFruit Ticker
  • Where are you looking geographically?  I love my practice, my doc is great, as well as the staff.  I am usually the only person waiting to be seen and I only wait 5-10 mins.  I go to Perrysburg OB/GYN, Dr. Owen.  BTW, I left another practice at 22 weeks on the west side of town because they didn't respect my time and were incredibly disorganized, so I wouldn't refer you, if I wasn't happy.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • I really like Dr Puckett's office in Sylvania. The nurses there are so sweet and Dr. Puckett is great!
  • Susan Smith in Tiffin is AMAZING! I don't know anyone who doesn't like her. Living close to her office, or far away, I would still go to her! She is out of Blanchard Valley in Findlay.
  • I see Dr Puckett too and love her! She delivered my DD.
    TTC #1 since May 2010
    9/10 and 1/11 Normal blood work
    2/11 50 mg Clomid = BFN
    4/11 50 mg Clomid = BFN
    5/11 100 mg Clomid = BFN
    6/11 2.5 mg Femara = BFN
    7/11 2.5 mg Femara = BFN
    SA normal and HSG all clear
    11/11 14 HMG shots with HCG trigger = BFN
    12/11 Femara + HMG = BFP!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Dr. Tess Gordon by the mall, she is wonderful and I never wait very long to see her and if you need her after hours she calls you back herself
  • Dr. Vannuyen, she works in the same office as Dr. Puckett in Sylvania and the staff is great, and she is the friendliest doc ever. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I LOVE dr. jensen in sylvania!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I love all the Staff at Maumee OBGYN they are all ladies, no men and are all really nice.
  • I love dr Sutherland at rivercrest I lost my baby but they still are so much help with trying to help me figure out what I need to do.
  • KS0510KS0510 member
    Dr. Gibbs at flower hospital. I see Melanie, the nurse-midwife there. She's great. :)
  • yjarviyjarvi member
    I go to Dr Waggoner with Sunforest ObGyn on Central Ave. I love her she is very informative and works closely with you for what you want! I haven't had my prenatal appointment yet but I have been to my ObGyn for my yearly exams.
  • Dr. Puckett at Flower/Levis Commons through Promedica is the best!!! Love her so much and I'm only 16 weeks

• Dr white in rossford. I'm a FTM and he was so patient and calming! You could tell his own staff and hospital staff loved him as well.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"