Kansas Babies

Lawrence Baby Bumps?

JenMel21JenMel21 member
edited May 2014 in Kansas Babies
Hi I live in Lawrence and was just wondering if there are any other moms/moms-to-be in the area. 

Re: Lawrence Baby Bumps?

• Just wanted to say HI! I live in Manhattan. I have a 15 month old little girl as we are currently TTC #2
  • Hi! Good luck to you! This is our first but my SO has a 2.5 y.o. son. We've been trying to get him excited about the baby. It goes in waves right now. haha He calls the baby his brother even though we don't know the sex (and are waiting to find out) because my SO only has brothers and I only have brothers, plus grandpa visited with his brothers. I am kind of hoping for a boy just so there is no confusion. haha
  • Loading the player...
  • JenMel21 said:
    Hi! Good luck to you! This is our first but my SO has a 2.5 y.o. son. We've been trying to get him excited about the baby. It goes in waves right now. haha He calls the baby his brother even though we don't know the sex (and are waiting to find out) because my SO only has brothers and I only have brothers, plus grandpa visited with his brothers. I am kind of hoping for a boy just so there is no confusion. haha
    Thank you! Sorry it took me so long to reply. I don't get on here that much anymore :).
  • I'm just outside of Lawrence.  Due date Jan 21st.  When are you due?
  • Oh wow you are due on my birthday! haha. It's a great day to be born, ;) Will this be your first?

I'm due Nov 4th. I recently started feeling kicks and get so excited every time I feel the little peanut moving around. 
  • That's really funny!  That is my husbands b-day too.  And yes, it's our first.

Congrats on your approaching due date :)  I haven't felt any movement yet, but I can't wait. 

Are you going to use LMH for your delivery? 
  • Thanks! No I'm actually going to KU Med in Kansas City. I've heard really good things about their ob/gyn department (and have worked with a few of the doctors through school). Plus I'm a little paranoid and wanted to go to a bigger hospital where they have more equipment and experience with different surgeries should something go not as planned. Fingers crossed that I don't go into labor during rush hour! haha

Are you using LMH?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"