TTC After a Loss

Hello New Years Eve Nesties!

I refuse to say Bumpies, so sue me!  Is anyone here tonight?
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Hello New Years Eve Nesties!

• I'm here! DH is having fun fiddling with Rock Band 2. I'm cold. Yay.
  • ooo, Rock Band, DH and I were playing Guitar Hero World tour on our Wii last night and are checking out Mario and Sonic at the Olympics right now
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm on!  Dh and I are waching a basketball game.  Go HEELS!  Such an exciting night, but we are enjoying ourselves. 

• I'm here!  Just avoiding the weirdo guy from HS that is instant messaging me on Facebook.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Jack Emmett born on 2/2/10 after 17 cycles and a miscarriage
    Calvin Wyatt born on 1/10/12. Our surprise baby!

EP Facebook Group ~*~ My Baby/Life Blog
  • imageOregonPachey:
    I'm here!  Just avoiding the weirdo guy from HS that is instant messaging me on Facebook.

eww, that's creepy!  One of the guys I used to date in HS friended me and it took a while to remember who he was Stick out tongue

• imageHisKathy:
    ooo, Rock Band, DH and I were playing Guitar Hero World tour on our Wii last night and are checking out Mario and Sonic at the Olympics right now

I haven't played Mario and Sonic- I'm still amazed that game costs as much as it does, being that the Olympics are over- we'll wait and buy it when it's >$20.

We did get this Rabbid Rabbits, or something like that, game today that is REALLY weird, but really fun at the same time. Whoever created that game was on some MAJOR hallocinogens though!

• imageHisKathy:

imageOregonPachey:
    I'm here!  Just avoiding the weirdo guy from HS that is instant messaging me on Facebook.

eww, that's creepy!  One of the guys I used to date in HS friended me and it took a while to remember who he was Stick out tongue

Pachey, I thought you told that creep off? I think you need to find a pic of a big, bulky wrestler guy and send it to him, telling him that's your DH and to lay off, or you'll send DH after him! LOL

• Here, use this guy...

• Unfortunately... I am actually thinking about going to bed...
  • imageTonya_G:

imageHisKathy:
    ooo, Rock Band, DH and I were playing Guitar Hero World tour on our Wii last night and are checking out Mario and Sonic at the Olympics right now

I haven't played Mario and Sonic- I'm still amazed that game costs as much as it does, being that the Olympics are over- we'll wait and buy it when it's >$20.

We did get this Rabbid Rabbits, or something like that, game today that is REALLY weird, but really fun at the same time. Whoever created that game was on some MAJOR hallocinogens though!

I've played that, it's messed up!

• imageHisKathy:
    imageTonya_G:

imageHisKathy:

I've played that, it's messed up!

I'm looking forward to playing it with a bunch of people over... drunk people, preferably, because I think that would just be funny!

• imageTonya_G:

Here, use this guy...

Haha, that's funny!  Too bad I have pictures of my real husband on Facebook already.  I do like scary bouncer guy though.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Jack Emmett born on 2/2/10 after 17 cycles and a miscarriage
    Calvin Wyatt born on 1/10/12. Our surprise baby!

EP Facebook Group ~*~ My Baby/Life Blog
  • imageOregonPachey:
    imageTonya_G:

Here, use this guy...

Haha, that's funny!  Too bad I have pictures of my real husband on Facebook already.  I do like scary bouncer guy though.

Send him anyway... maybe he'll get the point!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"