July 2014 Moms
Options

07/14 BFest Monday

Definition for the newbs courtesy of Urban Dictionary -

"a "bitch fest" refers to an unproductive meeting of people where complaints are aired. The complaints that are aired can be about anything. Often the attendees of a bitch fest meeting will dramatically complain about one another. The best bitch fests will have complaints aired that have nothing to do with the original purpose of the meeting, and end with a few of the attendees having wild temper tantrums."

Air your grievances folks!

Re: 07/14 BFest Monday

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    BPerBPer member
    I had contractions 6-7 minutes apart for over 2 hours last night before they became just irregular and painful enough to keep me from sleeping. My cervix feels like a pulled muscle.

• Options
    @msuducks - Do they have a FB page? Sorry they suck so much! :(

• Options
    I had contractions that progressed from 10 min apart to 3 min apart from 5 pm Saturday to 8 am Sunday. I got no sleep and it appeared this was the real deal. We were getting ready to call our Doulas, and they spaced out to 15 minutes apart. Now I get one or two per hour. I'm so annoyed. Time to join the overdue mamas thread...
    Pregnancy Ticker
    imageimage

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    MSUDucks said:
    The stupid dealership who sold me my car is on my shit list. First off- they didn't include owners manuals for the car. Then when one of the tires appeared to have a leak, the guys at the dealership said nothing was wrong. Well I've had to refill the air in the same tire 3 times. It appears the leak is getting worse and now I'll likely have to replace two tires. Of course nobody there can return my or DHs calls. I'm considering getting a twitter account just to blast them in public.

Look up lemon law for your state. There should be a number for you to call and they will contact the dealership and inform them that they have to fix the issue. We just bought a new car Saturday and they went over that with us, the number is in the manual, but since they didn't give you one I'm sure you can google it and find it.

My bitch is at DH, your alarm went off and I needed to feed DD, preferably in a dimly lit room so she would be sure to fall back asleep. Instead you complain you can't sleep, well I can't sleep when your stupid alarm goes off every 9 minutes for an hour every.single.weekday.morning!
     Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Why am I suddenly waking up at 6 am? I am on ML. I've got nowhere to go, there is no reason for this shit. I slept in all last week and now this?

Also, fuck you universe. Cause DH having a bladder infection or kidney stones was exactly what we needed to deal with when I am 39 weeks.

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers image
    BFP: 11.09.13   EDD: 07.21.14 
    Baby Sylvia born 07.20.14
    5 lbs 14.8 oz | 20 1/4 inches

• Options
    Why, oh why, have mice decided to invade our house 4 years after we've been in it? Found one the other day and caught it. Found another one last night and it's still loose in the house. I'm not afraid of mice but I don't like the idea that they could be crawling over my kids while they are sleeping. That mouse better die soon.
  • Options
    livkight said:
    Am I allowed to bitch about NOT having any contractions? Ever? I don't think I've even felt BH. I'm worried that I'll either never go into labor, or that I know even know what's happening if/when it does start. Ugh. 
    You've probably had BH and not known it.  They're tricksy practice contractionses, Precious!  I had a hard time telling them at first, since generally they're painless to me.  I'd feel my stomach go rock hard (used to think it was baby's head, but it's totally not).  Now I tend to get an odd taste sensation in my throat/mouth when I get a BH...it's really weird and I can't quite describe it, but it always corresponds to that.  

I'm finally on ML, so I currently don't have any grievances to share.  Hooray for hiding away from the general public in the comfort of my own home!

• Options

livkight said:
    Am I allowed to bitch about NOT having any contractions? Ever? I don't think I've even felt BH. I'm worried that I'll either never go into labor, or that I know even know what's happening if/when it does start. Ugh. 

This is exactly how I feel!!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    My nipples are so freaking itchy I'm about to lose my mind. I have never wanted to grab a brush so badly and just haul ass on my nipples. This postpartum itch is no joke because I'm certainly not laughing. Meanwhile, max knows nothing of my pain. He's just chillin and suckin away.
  • Options
    beff12beff12 member
    I was saying hi to a lady at church yesterday and she didn't say hi back, she just pointed at my belly, bugged her eyes out, and said, "WOW you look pregnant!" Well derpy derp, I happen to be on week 38 of this business. I tried to change the subject and she just kept staring at my belly and pointing at it. Made me feel reaaaaal nice.

June Siggy Challenge: Dad Fails

Married 7.28.2012
    DD born 7.27.2014
    BFP 09.2015 - m/c 10.21.2015
    BFP 4.12.2016...EDD: Christmas Eve 2016!

• Options
    I got a baby shower invitation in the mail for my cousin who is having her 2nd boy (in 3 years).  I bitched to my mom about this and the tackiness.  I guess I had also received a blanket family invitation for her sisters baby shower a month ago for her 2nd daughter (in 18 months).  Thankfully my mom threw the invitation away.  SMDH!! They were also requesting cloth diapers and wipes!!!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    livkight said:

Omg. Me. Freaking. Too. And every time I go to the doctor, she's like, "Still no contractions? *furrowed brow frowny face*"

And DH keeps asking me, "You haven't even felt a contraction?" like it's unbelievable.

And I'm four days past due and am SO. FLIPPING. TIRED. of people asking me if I've had this baby or telling me to tell her to hurry up. Like, what the dick? As if I won't tell you I've had the baby? As if I don't WANT her to get here already!?! Ugh.

• Options
    clgregson said:
    Omg. Me. Freaking. Too. And every time I go to the doctor, she's like, "Still no contractions? *furrowed brow frowny face*" And DH keeps asking me, "You haven't even felt a contraction?" like it's unbelievable. And I'm four days past due and am SO. FLIPPING. TIRED. of people asking me if I've had this baby or telling me to tell her to hurry up. Like, what the dick? As if I won't tell you I've had the baby? As if I don't WANT her to get here already!?! Ugh.
    I know what you mean. At this point I'm hoping I really AM idiotic enough to not even know I'm having freaking contractions. :P

BabyFruit Ticker

• Options

Dear Poision Oak,

Please stop spreading and go away before Mr. Levi arrives. I have enough to worry about with out thinking I am giving my son the death plague when I meet him.

:(

• Options
    emeekemeek member

emeek said:

Tomorrow is one of my nephews birthdays. I have heard from my sister repeatedly how I am not supposed to have this baby on his birthday. I get it I dont want that either but guess what it could happen so just shut up already. The kids will survive if they have to share a birthday

i am going to keep my fingers crossed that you have the baby tomorrow.  who do people think they are ugh.

I almost want it to happen too just to spiteful;-)

• Options
    DS has decided that I am the Chinese buffet at 4 AM, and proceeds to nurse every hour from then until 10, leaving me with half hour increments of sleep. And then is totally wakeful for most of the rest of the day. I feel like I'm dying over here.

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    DH, I have fingerprinting and my state life insurance exam today. What in your right might have you the idea to take my drivers license to make a copy and not put it back in my wallet??!!! Now I'm sitting outside the place, waiting for you, in my car in the middle of god knows where and it's 100 degrees outside. Literally. Seriously. Oy.
  • Options
    Friday night my nieces and nephews stayed the night and one of my nieces got sick and started throwing up. I was trying to keep my daughter away from it all and my mother kept saying "it's just food poisoning" well, last night my daughter starts throwing up. So pissed, I should have trusted my instincts.

Another annoying thing, I'm sick of always being on others time table for my babies. For DD my mom drove from Idaho to Ohio to be there and she was 3days late all I heard before she was born was "she better get here before i leave". This time we moved so we live with her for now but a niece and nephew are visiting from out of state so I'm hearing it again. DS better get here before they leave. Ahhhh....stop pressuring me, he'll come when he's ready.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    I want my cold bread and butter pickles right now, but my wrist hurts too much to grip and open the lid for the first time. :-(
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"