Eco-Friendly Family
Options

I saved 150% at Joann today... yes you read it right.

I spent $64 and saved $96... Holy Cow! ?I was so psyched I just had to share. ?

I bought SO much - 6 rolls of Christmas ribbon for next year's wrapping (I know, how un-EF of me!), fabric for 7 new projects, a bunch of thread, new Gingher shears (to match my pinking shears!!), a bunch of felt.... and a lot of other little things too. ?

They are having really really good sales right now. ?Their thread is 50% off, their seasonal fabric ?(halloween, harvest, and christmas) is 70% off, their remnants are 70% off, their?corduroy?is 60% off, a bunch of their tools, scissors, quilting supplies, etc are 40-50% off, felt is 2.99/yd and they have a 10% off your entire purchase coupon in their ad. ?I also printed a 40% off coupon.

Side note: has anyone ever used a bias tape maker? ?I got one to use to make some edging for hooded towels and I was wondering if they work well because it kinda seems like a PITA.?

??

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: I saved 150% at Joann today... yes you read it right.

• Options
    So did they have to pay you to take your stuff??? Hehe
  • Options
    imagehelovesducatis:

Side note: has anyone ever used a bias tape maker? ?I got one to use to make some edging for hooded towels and I was wondering if they work well because it kinda seems like a PITA.?

??

sweet deals! ?i have a bias tape maker. i found it a little awkward to start/thread it. ?i'm not totally sold on it. ?i like that i can use prints for bias tape, but don't know how often i'll actually use it. ?

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I *just* today bought a bias tape maker. I'll tell you in a couple of projects if I like it.  :)
  • Options
    I love my bias tape maker -- I was steam burning my fingers making it by hand.  I want them in all sizes now.
  • Options

::giggle::  I love your math!  Would you like a job in marketing with my company?? 

Seriously, though, what an awesome shopping trip.  You are SET for so many projects.  How fun!  

Also, I'm totally green with envy over your Gingher pinking sheers.  Those are one of the next items on my Gingher list.  

=)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"